Author Topic: [IC] DomINAtion / Now Streaming Deskmat | Pre-order (not GB)  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Frayne

• For deskmat inquiries: illu_zn
[IC] DomINAtion / Now Streaming Deskmat | Pre-order (not GB)
« on: Sat, 07 October 2023, 16:49:54 »
Hey guys! I am illuZn, the artist/designer behind GMK Tako and Kat Mori's deskmat. But for one reason or another, neither of these versions ended up being available in their respective groupbuys. So I decided to take the matter into my own hands, and make it available to anyone interested in obtaining one.

Inspiration:

DomINAation was inspired by a petroglyph that foretold the inevitable world domination of the Takos and our love for cookies.

Now Streaming was inspired by a beloved individual, who indulges in the production of various entertaining content in passing moments between life and death.

About this run:

- These mats will be offered on an in-stock basis and will be personally fulfilled by me. Payments will not be collected until the mats are physically available for delivery!

- Color matching and quality inspection work have already been ironed out through several iterations, and I have fulfilled 3 runs of these mats before opening this interest check to the public.

- Please note that mats will be shipped from the United States. If you have any inquiries about shipping to other countries, please contact me on Discord at @illu_zn, we may be able to make it work!

- The plan is to complete these orders within 2-3 months after the IC's release, though the fulfillment time may vary based on the quantity of this production run. Most recipients have received theirs sooner, but I want to manage expectations and avoid over-promising.

Samples:

If you're interested, please fill out the Interest Check form here!

Thanks for looking, take care yall!

Socials:
Discord: illu_zn
Instagram l "x"
DM for collab inquiries!
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 October 2023, 13:27:27 by Frayne »