Author Topic: Help me find my dream keyboard?  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Joel.dela

Help me find my dream keyboard?
« on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 12:48:37 »
So I have never had a mechanical keyboard before but this is literally my dream keyboard but I can't find it in stock anywhere - but that may be due to how much of a noob I am at this community.

This is the keyboard.. If I can find this anywhere I would be elated! Well technically if it was wireless would be even better, but even without I really want it.

https://www.harum.io/products/leopold-fc660m-korean-pbt-mechanical-keyboard?variant=38007881991

Can anyone help me find this? Would be super happy. (all white with the hangul caps)

Thank you!

Online Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
Re: Help me find my dream keyboard?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 12:54:18 »

Offline Joel.dela

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 14:48:34 »
Hey. Erm neither of those sites seem to have anything like what I'm looking for?

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 14:54:34 »
Hey. Erm neither of those sites seem to have anything like what I'm looking for?

???? Those are the same keyboard you linked. If it's the hangul caps you want with it look up Leopold FC660Ms on ebay, I believe you'll find a few there.

Offline Joel.dela

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 14:56:14 »
sorry yeah i mean that exact keyboard, the all white colour and the hangul caps. im looking for that - but cant seem to find it anywhereeee at all :(

Offline Joel.dela

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 14:57:44 »
thanks for the help btw, sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude. I should have been more clear.

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 14:58:52 »
sorry yeah i mean that exact keyboard, the all white colour and the hangul caps. im looking for that - but cant seem to find it anywhereeee at all :(

The Hangul variants are sold exclusively in the Asian market AFAIK, so it'll be a good bit harder & more expensive to get them in the US but not impossible. Honestly though at the price you'll pay for that exact board, I'd personally just get a white one with the regular caps then get an aftermarket keycap set that has the hangul sub legends.

Online Rob27shred

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 14:59:47 »
thanks for the help btw, sorry, i didn't mean to sound rude. I should have been more clear.

No worries, I didn't take it that way!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 15:24:52 »

The Hangul variants are sold exclusively in the Asian market AFAIK, so it'll be a good bit harder & more expensive to get them in the US but not impossible. Honestly though at the price you'll pay for that exact board, I'd personally just get a white one with the regular caps then get an aftermarket keycap set that has the hangul sub legends.

You forget Rob27,  Hangul caps give APM + 70, GGEZ +15

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 11 March 2021, 15:34:05 »

This thread touches on doing just that.

It looks like it needs two 2.25 unit shifts, so those sets I linked in your previous post about Hangul caps should work if you order one of the base sets, one modifier set and two of the modifier pro sets (in order to use the Taeguk symbol to replace the two 1 unit Windows keys. Reading suggest that the stabilizer mounts would have to be modified to fit the spacebar on the Leopold. Otherwise, that matcha set looks to come with an extra 2.25 unit shift with an image on it instead of the "shift" text, a 1 unit Windows key and an extra 1 unit key with another image on it, which could all be used to fit without ordering extra caps, although it would not be symmetrical.

Anybody that's actually owned a FC660M and has actually swapped the caps before would know more though.