Author Topic: Razer to release their own keyswitch  (Read 82133 times)

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
Re: Razer to release their own keyswitch
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:24:20 »
These certaintly seem interesting. I shorter actuation point might be nice, though I'll wait for someone else to test them first. :D

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:27:26 »
These certaintly seem interesting. I shorter actuation point might be nice, though I'll wait for someone else to test them first. :D

If it was possible to contact Razer and purchase JUST the switches, I would gladly begin analyzing them, for KEYBOARD SCIENCE!

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:31:50 »
If that's the case, then this is simply another example of Razer marketing bull**** products that really aren't any better than they were before (if anything, they'll be worse...)

(Attachment Link)

When did this turn into a gaming superiority war? I thought this thread was about Razer...

No one is talking about gaming superiority everyone taking what I say the wrong way or some **** like wtf all im saying is that razer is bull**** and that league player doesn't know wtf he's talking about now suddenly everyone thinks I'm bashing dota and league of lesbians

He's a paid shill, just like anybody who uses a Razer product for promo's, but in private or in public uses somebody elses product.

Plenty of professional gamers wear razer headsets, but if you look carefully, have Ear buds underneath to hide the fact that they aren't using Razer's promo headset.

They only have to look the part, they don't actually have to use it to get their $$$

9/10 at live events especially you will not often see players on the big stages or w/e wearing any branded Headset as they wear noise canceling cans for fairness reasons, the buds are more of a necessity.

Though I do agree I think that lots of people using headsets will still use buds under them if they can just to not use it, however i think headphones are not a great example for this type of argument, as its much much easier to wear a different headset from time to time when doing events that it would be to switch out a keyboard and mouse. while comfort does exist in headsets and if i use something different it woudl take me 5 mins maybe to setup the headset to my head, I would be fine with it much quicker than a mouse or keyboard.

but overall the guy is a paid shill and thats 100% clear but if razer want to pay me a decent amount of money to use their gear and also say i have to use it I would just have the switches changed to cherry's as with caps on everyone wins

This is why I mod boards free of charge for my pro friends. except select cuz shipping charges :x plus he likes his bwu
I love Elzy

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:37:01 »
All Razer is doing here is saying that these new switches are specifically designed for gaming. But that's like saying a toilet is specifically designed for ****ting. It doesn't make it a better product...

And I think it is even a straight up lie, too. The Kailh switches were designed as a copy of the Cherry switches. The thing that Razer changed here are the color of the switches and their name on it. I'm tempted to buy some Kailh Blues and compare them to the Razer Greens to prove this...

As for switches... I think they won't be worth Razer's price.

For comparison, a Newmen GM-10 with Kailh Blues (a TKL board) cost around ¥220.00 on Taobao (some evene only 170), that is about $36. Now the Razer BlackWidow TE (a TKL as well) on the other hand costs about $80.

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:42:08 »
All Razer is doing here is saying that these new switches are specifically designed for gaming. But that's like saying a toilet is specifically designed for ****ting. It doesn't make it a better product...

And I think it is even a straight up lie, too. The Kailh switches were designed as a copy of the Cherry switches. The thing that Razer changed here are the color of the switches and their name on it. I'm tempted to buy some Kailh Blues and compare them to the Razer Greens to prove this...

For comparison, a Newmen GM-10 with Kailh Blues (a TKL board) cost around ¥220.00 on Taobao (some evene only 170), that is about $36. Now the Razer BlackWidow TE (a TKL as well) on the other hand costs about $80.

And how much do you want to bet that these new Razer switches will be sold at US$ 80 or even higher due to marketing BS?
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:43:19 »

And how much do you want to bet that these new Razer switches will be sold at US$ 80 or even higher due to marketing BS?

Razer is so full of **** they'll be using it to lube their switches.
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:44:40 »

Thats why they feel scratchy.  They must have been on a 2 month diet of corn on the cob and pop corn
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:45:21 »

I might not have been clear enough: The Razer BlackWidow TE with the Razer Greens costs about $80.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:45:40 »
Show Image

Do keep in mind that Kailh also make mouse switches, which may account for some of their partnership relations...

But, in this case, I think the "Razer keyboard switch" almost certainly is Kailh.

Yup. That Logitech and CM Storm logo made me wonder for a second.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:48:28 »
Razer is the bestest.
Vive La Razer!
INNOVATION!
BEST COMPANY!
TRUSTED!

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:48:35 »

Thats why they feel scratchy.  They must have been on a 2 month diet of corn on the cob and pop corn

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=25632

Offline wetto

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:48:55 »
Show Image

Do keep in mind that Kailh also make mouse switches, which may account for some of their partnership relations...

But, in this case, I think the "Razer keyboard switch" almost certainly is Kailh.

Logitech and Cooler Master use them on their mice and it seems they're becoming more popular with a lot of brands (Steelseries, Razer, Thermaltake...)....
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:54:04 by wetto »
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:49:07 »

It's a Coolermaster Logo, not CM Storm. They might use some of their switches for buttons on their PC cases etc.

Logitech and Cooler Master use them on their mice.

Or this.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:52:23 »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:54:07 »
Damn...

Back to bashing Razer:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:56:06 »
Too bad its closed :(

Your avatar fits well to your post :))

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 14:56:17 »
Damn...

Back to bashing Razer:

Show Image

Razer would make much more money if they sold fertilizer instead of input devices.

After all, bull**** makes the grass grow...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #118 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:01:21 »
Hmm... has razer ever had a representative on GH?  :p
hello.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:01:25 »
Damn...

Back to bashing Razer:

Show Image

Razer would make much more money if they sold fertilizer instead of input devices.

But it would be low grade fertilizer that ****s the ph balance of your lawn and kills it.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:05:24 »
Damn...

Back to bashing Razer:

Show Image

But it would be low grade fertilizer that ****s the ph balance of your lawn and kills it.

Shots fired!
tp thread is tp thread

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:05:46 »

lol no, don't think we ever will either...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline wetto

« Reply #122 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:06:11 »
Damn...

Back to bashing Razer:

Show Image

You sir, won the internet today.

« Last Edit: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:07:50 by wetto »
My collection:
More

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #123 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:07:41 »

lol no, don't think we ever will either...

Haha... Was just thinking about how that would go
hello.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:11:03 »
Damn...

Back to bashing Razer:

Show Image

You sir, won the internet today.

Show Image

tp thread is tp thread

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:22:22 »
After 2 hits, he will think twice before winning a game.

After 2 hits, he will not think anything anymore.

He wont' have time to do 2 hits. Swinging a Model F is like swinging a chair - intimidating, but not that fast. Your opponent has time to evade.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:23:06 »
"But Tacticalstache" you may be saying "what does this mean for gaming?"

nothing

Pro players are gonna endorse it for about a month

then they're gonna be worthless

and I'll probably still buy them just to try them anyway.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:25:14 »
He wont' have time to do 2 hits. Swinging a Model F is like swinging a chair - intimidating, but not that fast. Your opponent has time to evade.

Next keycon: Model F duels.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:26:02 »

I'm in.  What's the prize?

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:27:00 »
Oh man those two hundred dollars and 0.00002 second faster activation will make me own some ****ing noobs in all the lanes at once!

Seriously, is Razer just slapping "gaming" on stuff, overpricing it and pumping marketing into it like heroin, when all they've done is a slightly modified version of something or just an overall average product?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:32:59 »

Presumably, free stabilizers from WCass to replace your broken spacebars.

I'm freaking amused at the Razer hate. The products may not be the best, but if faced with the choice between some total garbage rubber dome that can only last 1 month under normal gaming conditions, and a Razer, what would you guys take?

That said, I think Razer is really asking for trouble with kailh switches. Complaints are going to go through the roof. They'll be forced to lower warranty periods to 3 months.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:33:11 »
I need to stay away from some other PC forums' news section regarding razer's "newest" keyswitches...

I'm losing braincells reading all their comments over there.

-Runs back to GH-  :-*
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline ebacho

« Reply #132 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:37:33 »
I need to stay away from some other PC forums' news section regarding razer's "newest" keyswitches...

What's the more general sentiment, out of curiosity?

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:38:28 »
I'm 5k mmr and platinum on dt35... it really doesn't matter. arcade stick is a little silly but really mechanical keyboards don't give an advantage it's pure marketing. we love mechanical keyboards for various reasons, helping you game better is ridiculous

and essentially it's qwerdf + 6 items, league players don't even a move lol. and who the hell smart casts?

Hey guys... sc2 has an arcade stick ;)

Show Image

Where can I get this device?

Offline wetto

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:38:39 »

I've known for at least 6 months that Razer and Kailh were working together, but I still wasn't ready for all the bull**** that people are saying just about everywhere.

I hope my Brazilian Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard thread won't get infected with retarded noobs "spreading the word about Razer switches".
My collection:
More

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #135 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:38:44 »

Which ones should I stay away from?  ;)
hello.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:39:42 »

I've known for at least 6 months that Razer and Kailh were working together, but I still wasn't ready for all the bull**** that people are saying just about everywhere.

I hope my Brazilian Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard thread won't get infected with retarded noobs "spreading the word about Razer switches".

Just wait until everyone starts coming here wanting to know what cherry switch they have because its bright green or orange and they can't figure it out.

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:39:48 »

I'm freaking amused at the Razer hate. The products may not be the best, but if faced with the choice between some total garbage rubber dome that can only last 1 month under normal gaming conditions, and a Razer, what would you guys take?

That said, I think Razer is really asking for trouble with kailh switches. Complaints are going to go through the roof. They'll be forced to lower warranty periods to 3 months.

I don't think the hate for Razer comes from their products, but more from their marketing bull****.

In this case, the technical change is going from Cherry to Khail, probably only to save money on production cost. Yet, they manage to use their marketing blabla to convince people that they worked their ass trying to create a new switch that has been optimized for gaming.

Yet, if they indeed developed a new switch and are just use Khail as a manufacturer, then maybe they are right (to some extent) to brag all this. But really, they can't pretend their new switches will be much better than Cherry switches, not with all the choices you have with Cherry, and not with the ability to use o-rings and different keycaps to change the travel and profile of a keyboard to adapt it to your needs.

But well, marketing has to do their job, they are paid for it, and as long as they sell it's good for them, but for us, we see it as marketing bull**** so it plays on our nerves!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline FoxWolf1

« Reply #138 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:45:44 »

I don't think the hate for Razer comes from their products, but more from their marketing bull****.

In this case, the technical change is going from Cherry to Khail, probably only to save money on production cost. Yet, they manage to use their marketing blabla to convince people that they worked their ass trying to create a new switch that has been optimized for gaming.

Yet, if they indeed developed a new switch and are just use Khail as a manufacturer, then maybe they are right (to some extent) to brag all this. But really, they can't pretend their new switches will be much better than Cherry switches, not with all the choices you have with Cherry, and not with the ability to use o-rings and different keycaps to change the travel and profile of a keyboard to adapt it to your needs.

But well, marketing has to do their job, they are paid for it, and as long as they sell it's good for them, but for us, we see it as marketing bull**** so it plays on our nerves!

A lot of it does come from the product...they have a history of very shoddy construction and QC. Look around for pictures of older-generation BlackWidow PCBs, or worn keycaps. It ain't pretty.

And then there's the pricing, which is just not in line with the quality of the product.
Oberhofer Model 1101 | PadTech Hall Effect (Prototype) | RK RC930-104 v2 | IBM Model M | Noppoo TANK | Keycool Hero 104

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:48:46 »

Which ones should I stay away from?  ;)

I won't name any names, but I'll leave some quotes...

is it a cherry switch or a razer switch?

Um reds are for gamers and so are browns

Probably designed by razor and made my cherry

It's a slightly different Cherry switch.

so.... its a brown with a higher activation point

I can feel my IQ dropping from copy/pasting those replies.... :-\
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #140 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:51:03 »
How come 5 pages and nobody mentioned hysteresis?  These new clicky Razer gaming switches will have all of the problems of MX blues for gaming, because the reset point is higher than the actuation point on the keystroke.  So there is a lag in reset.  Which means less efficient gaming, or something.  [I dunno, I never really understood the hysteria surrounding hysteresis, but if it applies to MX blues, then it applies to these new Razer greens, be they Khails or whatever, or just some entirely new Cherry rip-off.]  Anyway, just wanted to mention hysteresis to sound smart.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #141 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:52:53 »

I use a Razer DeathAdder 2013 myself, and I have no complaints about it and would actually recommend it, although it is probably overpriced.
What I do have complaints about though is their marketing, and how they sell lower quality stuff for the same price.
I mean even if these switches are able to compete with original MX switches, they copied something and call it innovation. It's a lie and that's what I don't like.

But really, they can't pretend their new switches will be much better than Cherry switches, not with all the choices you have with Cherry, and not with the ability to use o-rings and different keycaps to change the travel and profile of a keyboard to adapt it to your needs.

To be fair, these switches will probably be O-ring and keycap compatible as their specs are identical to Cherry's. But a 0,3mm higher actuation point isn't going to make them better than MX. It's probably not even going to be noticeable.

How come 5 pages and nobody mentioned hysteresis?  These new clicky Razer gaming switches will have all of the problems of MX blues for gaming, because the reset point is higher than the actuation point on the keystroke.  So there is a lag in reset.  Which means less efficient gaming, or something.  [I dunno, I never really understood the hysteria surrounding hysteresis, but if it applies to MX blues, then it applies to these new Razer greens, be they Khails or whatever, or just some entirely new Cherry rip-off.]  Anyway, just wanted to mention hysteresis to sound smart.

The orange variant is a clone of the MX Browns.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #142 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:53:50 »
I'd still like to buy some of these switches to test out.

Maybe there will be a GB for the switches.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #143 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 15:55:55 »

I doubt razer is going to sell the switches, your best bet will be getting a nonfunctional/damaged board off ebay.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 16:01:15 »

I doubt razer is going to sell the switches, your best bet will be getting a nonfunctional/damaged board off ebay.

If the boards are up to their usual standard, that should not be too difficult.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 16:02:26 »
I have to give Razer credit...I haven't seen a thread blow up like this on GeekHack for a while!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 16:04:23 »
I have to give Razer credit...I haven't seen a thread blow up like this on GeekHack for a while!

Yeah this thread is pretty much as popular right now as the thread about the toxic buy thats about to happen

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 16:05:10 »

You sir have not seen Bunny Lakes toxic gb thread including toxic bro bots
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Doppelganger

• Ducky DK9008G2 Pro, PBT dye subs - Cherry Browns
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 16:07:52 »
Wow! 0,3mm higher actuation! That is INCREDIBLE! I will totally own those nerds with my new Razer switches.

I bet Cherry is not very happy about this.

I doubt Cherry is shaking in their boots over this one. It may be great for gaming, but with my experience in Razer products, sometimes the overall build quality doesn't match that of some of the components. They definitely sound cool though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Cherry release a switch more geared towards gaming soon. The blacks and reds are considered "gaming" ones but there is no bump or tactile going on!
- There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Offline wetto

« Reply #149 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 16:11:34 »
Gentlemen, the ****storm will be even bigger when they announce their "First mechanical gaming switches with RGB backlighting".

Yeah, like Matias Quiet/Click and Cherry MX RGB don't count  :thumb:
My collection:
More