Author Topic: [GB] GMK White on Black Essentials - MOQ Reached  (Read 155753 times)

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
Re: [GB] GMK White on Black Essentials - MOQ Reached
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 16 July 2023, 05:20:43 »
was able to do a chargeback on my order. hopefully more sets open up with oblotzky I really need these sets.

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #101 on: Wed, 09 August 2023, 21:11:48 »
I don't wish to seem insensitive to M&Co buyers and hope they can get stuff from Oblo or elsewhere but I'm wondering if the production's progressing smoothly? We're not quite in Q4 yet but just wondering if that still looks possible.

Offline ankit

• Formerly ankit-sachdeva
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 09 August 2023, 21:59:42 »
I don't wish to seem insensitive to M&Co buyers and hope they can get stuff from Oblo or elsewhere but I'm wondering if the production's progressing smoothly? We're not quite in Q4 yet but just wondering if that still looks possible.

This gb was always estimated to ship Q1 2024, not sure where you are getting Q4 2023 from.
collection:
More
  Daal, Emp Mini, HHKB x5, Horsey, Prophet, RS60, Seis Cero, Unikorn, Pixy Mini

Offline HolySwitch

• HolySwitch
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 10 August 2023, 14:28:43 »
"Mechs & Co - lmao gg"

Made me laugh for a while

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 13 September 2023, 12:55:55 »
Here are the finalized color samples we received for this set.

« Last Edit: Thu, 14 September 2023, 13:52:41 by mgsickler »

Offline ankit

« Reply #105 on: Wed, 13 September 2023, 17:20:53 »
"Mechs & Co - lmao gg"

NK is saving US fulfillment! Please read here for updates and how to claim discounted sets for GB purchases.
collection:
More

Offline II_Versey

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 11:43:07 »
"Mechs & Co - lmao gg"

NK is saving US fulfillment! Please read here for updates and how to claim discounted sets for GB purchases.

Im confused what's the point on discounted sets if you already paid on Mechs & Co and they DONT let you chargeback? Wouldn't it make sense to refund Original price-Discount price for the people who already paid on Mechs & Co. SO basically isn't this whole discounted thing to make ppl buy extra sets ON TOP of the gmk sets they already bought on Mechs & Co for discounted prices on Novelkeys?

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #107 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 13:53:24 »
"Mechs & Co - lmao gg"

Im confused what's the point on discounted sets if you already paid on Mechs & Co and they DONT let you chargeback? Wouldn't it make sense to refund Original price-Discount price for the people who already paid on Mechs & Co. SO basically isn't this whole discounted thing to make ppl buy extra sets ON TOP of the gmk sets they already bought on Mechs & Co for discounted prices on Novelkeys?

The paid sets are the only sets that have that disclaimer, as those are being fulfilled with no costs. There are no disclaimers for any of the other sets.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 September 2023, 13:55:56 by mgsickler »

Offline ankit

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 18:01:18 »
"Mechs & Co - lmao gg"

I think you are misunderstanding what is happening here.
There are no refunds available for Mechs and Co orders, as both GMK and NK never recieved the money from any of those orders.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 September 2023, 18:10:57 by ankit »
collection:
More

Offline blunt

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 18:19:11 »

It clearly looks like you've misunderstood what's going on. Moreover, after looking at your post history, you specifically say

Alright, hope I can grab the extras then.

So I'm not sure what exactly you're complaining about here

Offline II_Versey

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 19:14:18 »

It clearly looks like you've misunderstood what's going on. Moreover, after looking at your post history, you specifically say

Alright, hope I can grab the extras then.

So I'm not sure what exactly you're complaining about here

I bought it off my friend lol I just was looking through updates and found out about this whole Mechs & Co. news
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 September 2023, 19:17:51 by II_Versey »

Offline II_Versey

« Reply #111 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 19:16:26 »
"Mechs & Co - lmao gg"

I think you are misunderstanding what is happening here.
There are no refunds available for Mechs and Co orders, as both GMK and NK never recieved the money from any of those orders.

Huhh? So I'm confused then how the whole discounted sets are going to work if a refund isn't offered. I thought it they will refund a buyer their money and then the buyer sends proof they were on the gb and then Novelkeys lets them rebuy the product for a discounted price.

Offline chigi22

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 20:54:18 »
Your money was stolen by Mechs and Co. There are no refunds to be had. Are you suggesting NK pays for Mechs and Co's theft out of their pockets? Why would they do that?

Offline II_Versey

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 22:47:35 »
Your money was stolen by Mechs and Co. There are no refunds to be had. Are you suggesting NK pays for Mechs and Co's theft out of their pockets? Why would they do that?

Wtf?? either your trolling and Mechs and Co's are mfs💀so what my money is gone and I gotta pay again from novelkeys with this supposdly "discounted price"?

Offline involuntarysoul

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 14 September 2023, 23:29:45 »

Wtf?? either your trolling and Mechs and Co's are mfs💀so what my money is gone and I gotta pay again from novelkeys with this supposdly "discounted price"?

first time getting scammed?

Offline ankit

« Reply #115 on: Fri, 15 September 2023, 00:43:00 »

Wtf?? either your trolling and Mechs and Co's are mfsso what my money is gone and I gotta pay again from novelkeys with this supposdly "discounted price"?

you are the only one complaining about the very generous resolution offered by NK for GB participants
I can confirm that NK is selling sets at cost from GMK, whether or not you chose to believe that is obviously up to you

your options at this point are:
1. not purchasing the set again (you will not receive it)
2. purchasing the set at the discounted price from NK
3. purchasing the set at full price

no other resolutions will be offered at this time
*edited for clarity
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 September 2023, 00:48:39 by ankit »
collection:
More

Offline blunt

« Reply #116 on: Mon, 20 November 2023, 23:24:21 »
Production is complete and Oblo has received all kits. Should start shipping to customers later on this week  ;D