geekhack Community > Input Devices

What your fav mouse?

<< < (358/362) > >>

Darthbaggins:

--- Quote from: Retirba on Thu, 19 January 2023, 23:16:32 ---Zowie EC2-a until I got a Razer Viper 8k. For games that work well with the 8k (some games cause really bad frame drops for some reason), it's noticeable going back.

--- End quote ---

The drops are due to the polling rate being excessive - takes a toll on hardware on the all the calls the mouse is making.  If Zowie would make a EC2/3c wireless, that would be my endgame mouse - I loved my EC1a Gloss white, but the weight was a bit much and I eventually was tired of being wired in on my mice (cable drag and catching was getting annoying).

sovyrrab:
Zowie is good, they seem to have their priorities straight. They use decent sensors,  they have a test kit with all their shells that you can rent and try out, and they don't require any kind of software.

Marboard:
My deathadder essential does the job and I've had no desire to get anything else.

Terrysko:
Good question, I've only used Logitech mice from the start and that hasn't changed to this day. At my main workstation I'm currently using a Logitech M100 (USB, 1000 dpi, grey), which I ordered in December 2022. This had to replace the predecessor Logitech B100 (USB, 800 dpi, black) from December 2020, as the left switch began to bounce and was apparently defective. According to this, this mouse has only worked for two years, which is annoying, but not a disaster in this price range.

At my second workplace I'm currently using a Logitech S96 (PS/2, 400 dpi, black), which I bought in September 2012 and hasn't caused any problems in all these years. That's remarkable compared to other far more modern products on the market. In the past I also used various cordless mice, but since transmission problems kept occurring after a while, I've stuck with corded mice ever since.

moonsearch:
logitech g502. I like mx master 3 but side wheel stopped rolling smooth after a month

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version