Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173133 times)

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
Re: KeyForge - SABER SALE TOMORROW
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 10:28:11 »
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!!!!!!

#211 DioKhan

#301 Qkee (reddit)

Thanks for all your participation in the giveaways!!! It's been a ton of fun.

SABER SALE IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is as excited about it as I am!! :D
You bet!

.. And congratulations to the winners :)

Offline Jeu

« Reply #201 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 11:02:59 »
Congrats! Quite the hype you've built here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #202 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 11:47:38 »
I want to thank everyone for their good attitudes about the raffles. I know it sucks not winning, and some of you probably haven't won anything that you've entered yet on GH. But everyone in this thread is quick to congratulate the winners and slow to complain. I appreciate it!

I'll be shipping out the giveaway keys along with the sale keys this next week.
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2016, 12:02:49 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline biocalves

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 12:45:03 »
Do you have further details regarding the sale such as when the order form will go up and how long it'll be up for or did I miss that somewhere?

Thanks!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 12:53:08 »
I want to thank everyone for their good attitudes about the raffles. I know it sucks not winning, and some of you probably haven't won anything that you've entered yet on GH. But everyone in this thread is quick to congratulate the winners and slow to complain. I appreciate it!

Thanks for running such a fun and awesome sale thread! This is my first time participating in your sale and I have to say I am a huge fan even though I have none of your caps! I look forward to the raffle, esp. if I can win the coaster and packaging!! :D

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #205 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 13:40:19 »
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!!!!!!

#211 DioKhan

#301 Qkee (reddit)

Thanks for all your participation in the giveaways!!! It's been a ton of fun.

SABER SALE IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is as excited about it as I am!! :D

Awesome!
Thank you so much :D
Looking forward to receiving it :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 13:58:49 »
Do you have further details regarding the sale such as when the order form will go up and how long it'll be up for or did I miss that somewhere?

Thanks!

The sale will open MIDNIGHT, June 1st, and will be raffle-style. Both MX and Topre are available in the colors below. I will keep the form open for 48 hours, and then it will close and the raffle will begin. Invoicing will begin as soon as the winners have been picked.

Thanks for the reminder. I updated the OP.

Thanks for running such a fun and awesome sale thread! This is my first time participating in your sale and I have to say I am a huge fan even though I have none of your caps! I look forward to the raffle, esp. if I can win the coaster and packaging!! :D

It's been really fun! And my coasters are from Ikea...3 for like a dollar or something like that. I'll cut your coaster up into four pieces and ship them all in their own KeyForge packaging :D

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 13:59:40 »

Thanks!

The sale will open TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT June 1st at 7am MDT, and will be raffle-style. Both MX and Topre are available in the colors below. I will keep the form open for 48 hours, and then it will close and the raffle will begin. Invoicing will begin as soon as the winners have been picked.

It's been really fun! And my coasters are from Ikea...3 for like a dollar or something like that. I'll cut your coaster up into four pieces and ship them all in their own KeyForge packaging :D
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2016, 18:03:40 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #208 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 14:01:30 »

Thanks!

The sale will open MIDNIGHT, June 1st, and will be raffle-style. Both MX and Topre are available in the colors below. I will keep the form open for 48 hours, and then it will close and the raffle will begin. Invoicing will begin as soon as the winners have been picked.

I personally love this design and your skill level is great! So much potential for KeyForge.

Can't wait for it to start!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 14:06:15 »
Hot diggity. Super stoked for the sale tomorrow.

Congrats, winners! I'm not even salty...

:-[

Offline biocalves

« Reply #210 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 14:06:46 »

Thanks!

The sale will open TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, June 1st, and will be raffle-style. Both MX and Topre are available in the colors below. I will keep the form open for 48 hours, and then it will close and the raffle will begin. Invoicing will begin as soon as the winners have been picked.

Probably MDT right?   ;D

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 14:09:49 »

Thanks!

The sale will open TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, June 1st, and will be raffle-style. Both MX and Topre are available in the colors below. I will keep the form open for 48 hours, and then it will close and the raffle will begin. Invoicing will begin as soon as the winners have been picked.

Probably MDT right?   ;D
I think its 48 hours so you don't have to submit asap?

Sent from my OnePlus One

Offline biocalves

« Reply #212 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 14:13:28 »
Very true, but it's nice to clarify as much detail as possible on a sale post since there are a lot of people that aren't CONUS and have significantly different time zones and may be confused when order forms aren't available when it's supposed to be.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 15:18:27 »
I'm going to go ahead and open the submission form at 12am EST tonight,  7am MDT on June 1st. Thanks for asking these questions guys! It helps keep me on the ball!

Very true, but it's nice to clarify as much detail as possible on a sale post since there are a lot of people that aren't CONUS and have significantly different time zones and may be confused when order forms aren't available when it's supposed to be.

Great point. I'm going to keep the form open for 48 hours just for that reason. I don't want to miss people because of the different time zones outside CONUS. If I'm missing anything, let me know.
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2016, 18:04:32 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #214 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 15:26:45 »
I'm going to go ahead and open the submission form at 12am EST tonight, and then post an announcement on reddit tomorrow morning. Thanks for asking these questions guys! It helps keep me on the ball!

Great point. I'm going to keep the form open for 48 hours just for that reason. I don't want to miss people because of the different time zones outside CONUS. If I'm missing anything, let me know.
<3

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #215 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 15:27:16 »
When is the HHKB giveaway?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 15:39:50 »

Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a nice ikea rebranded KeyForge(TM) beverage coaster? :D

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #217 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 15:49:06 »

Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a nice ikea rebranded KeyForge(TM) beverage coaster? :D
I'll take two!

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 15:51:33 »

I'll take two!
Right! haha  :))

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #219 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 16:00:08 »

But.. how do I reattach them!?

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #220 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 16:17:42 »

Mostly will power.
Also melted clacks.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #221 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 16:20:06 »

Mostly will power.
Also melted clacks.

Don't forget tears

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #222 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 17:22:59 »
UPDATE

Just to let you guys know, I'm moving the sale time to 7:01 am MDT tomorrow, June 1st. I just found out that I'm going to be unavailable tonight, and I want to be active for the sale. Here is the countdown link:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/taxday?iso=20160601T070001&p0=3263&msg=KEYFORGE+Saber+Sale&font=sanserif

Let me know if anybody has any questions!
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 May 2016, 18:14:11 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #223 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 18:23:54 »
What's the best way to secure a cap before anyone else?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #224 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 18:59:25 »
What's the best way to secure a cap before anyone else?

Blood magic.

The sale will be raffle style, so everyone has an equal chance of getting a key, depending on how many options you choose. If you choose all of the keys, or at least all the colors for your stem of choice, your chances of getting a key are very high. Every key you choose puts your name into that raffle pool, so naturally the more pools you enter the better your chances are.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 23:34:26 »
UPDATE

Just to let you guys know, I'm moving the sale time to 7:01 am MDT tomorrow, June 1st. I just found out that I'm going to be unavailable tonight, and I want to be active for the sale. Here is the countdown link:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/taxday?iso=20160601T070001&p0=3263&msg=KEYFORGE+Saber+Sale&font=sanserif

Thanks for the counter. I hate converting time, I often make mistakes :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #226 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 23:35:51 »
UPDATE

Holy cow Denmark has quite the time difference!

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #227 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 23:39:10 »
UPDATE

Oh yeah. Depending on where in the US we are usually 6 hours ahead I believe. But at the previous Binge sale (flash sale) I was off by an hour and missed it. The sale before that I had to get up at 2:30am and get ready for 3:00am.

That's the price we pay for living in wonderful Scandinavia :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #228 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 23:40:16 »
UPDATE

Oh yeah. Depending on where in the US we are usually 6 hours ahead I believe. But at the previous Binge sale (flash sale) I was off by an hour and missed it. The sale before that I had to get up at 2:30am and get ready for 3:00am.

That's rough. That's the reason I decided to keep the sale open for 48 hours...it's easy to miss the sales sometimes due to time differences.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #229 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 23:48:53 »
UPDATE

That's rough. That's the reason I decided to keep the sale open for 48 hours...it's easy to miss the sales sometimes due to time differences.
I can tell you, it's very much appreciated! I know at least 4 Danish guys and a few Swedish people who collects, and it's fantastic when it's a 24 or 48 hour raffle, so you don't have to get up in the middle of the night :D 

...an other issue is shipping and taxes. Sometimes I have to pay up to around $20 for the shipping and if I'm unlucky the tax postal office will register it and add a $30 import fee :s 
If it's marked "gift" under $12 i think it passes though. It ain't easy I tell you that :D

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #230 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 23:51:06 »
UPDATE

I can tell you, it's very much appreciated! I know at least 4 Danish guys and a few Swedish people who collects, and it's fantastic when it's a 24 or 48 hour raffle, so you don't have to get up in the middle of the night :D 

...an other issue is shipping and taxes. Sometimes I have to pay up to around $20 for the shipping and if I'm unlucky the tax postal office will register it and add a $30 import fee :s 
If it's marked "gift" under $12 i think it passes though. It ain't easy I tell you that :D

I can't believe how awesome you guys are for even collecting with prices that high. I plan on trying to make life as easy as possible for International orders! I'll make sure to keep it as cheap as possible for you guys, and I'll remember the "gift" and the amount!

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 00:11:07 »
UPDATE

I can't believe how awesome you guys are for even collecting with prices that high. I plan on trying to make life as easy as possible for International orders! I'll make sure to keep it as cheap as possible for you guys, and I'll remember the "gift" and the amount!
You are awesome dude <3

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #232 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 07:55:12 »
Five minutes  :-X

138610-0

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #233 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 07:59:27 »
Just opened the thread
found out about the countdown link
click on it

1 minute left...
such timing :D
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:01:29 »
SABER SALE IS NOW LIVE

GO GO GO GO GO GO

Entry form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aExeckefNhmvMLD_oui9ZY74PX5_WL7hRkXDPPfzW0k/viewform

Welcome to our first sale! After many hours of hard work, I'm excited to release the Saber into the wild.

- This is a RAFFLE-style sale. Pick the keys you want, cross your fingers, and hope for a win!

- Sale is open NOW. I will close the raffle entries on Friday, June 3rd, at 7pm MDT.

- Winners will be drawn and invoices will be sent over the weekend.

- New to artisans? Need some help? PM me, I'm happy to help!
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:03:14 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - SABER SALE IS LIVE! ENTER NOW!
« Reply #235 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:03:47 »
Just opened the thread
found out about the countdown link
click on it

1 minute left...
such timing :D

Amazing timing :D

Offline mylove1431

• A little bear
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:04:13 »
Entered  :thumb: good luck every1
Just A little Bear

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #237 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:29:57 »
HERE WE GOOOO!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #238 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:31:21 »
Gogo Gadget-Entry!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline zearoh

« Reply #239 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:33:10 »
Entered, good luck all! :)

Offline tomboy

« Reply #240 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:35:52 »
Good luckz everyone!

(Will we get some kind of confirmation of a successful entry?)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #241 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:36:30 »
HERE WE GOOOO!

Show Image

This is so damned epic. I can't believe I never thought about this as a theme. Looks like we might need an ARMORED SABER

Offline tomboy

« Reply #242 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:40:01 »
HERE WE GOOOO!

Show Image

This is so damned epic. I can't believe I never thought about this as a theme. Looks like we might need an ARMORED SABER

Her? :)

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #243 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:48:23 »
HERE WE GOOOO!

Show Image

DOUBLE SHOT HYPE! :D
That would be insane.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #244 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:52:16 »
I am not participating in the mystery raffle. Go to hell.  :))

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #245 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 08:56:00 »
My first raffle , good luck everyone!
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 09:02:46 »
I am not participating in the mystery raffle. Go to hell.  :))

Came here to say the same thing. Good luck everyone!

Offline biocalves

« Reply #247 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 09:18:28 »
HERE WE GOOOO!

Show Image

+1

Entered. Good luck everyone!

DOUBLE SHOT HYPE! :D
That would be insane.

Show Image

Offline newbies

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 10:33:37 »
Entered! (My first raffle)  :)
Good luck everyone!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #249 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:03:27 »
Just wanted to clarify something for everyone about the Mystery Raffle. I should have worded things a little better, as it seems there are a few people that were confused.

If you select a raffle ticket for the Mystery Raffle, you are PURCHASING a raffle ticket and will be invoiced even if you don't win a Saber in this sale. If you selected a raffle ticket, you will be invoiced for $5 prior to the Mystery Raffle. I did this for people that want to participate in the Saber sale but can't afford an artisan. This gives everyone the chance of getting one!

I realize that this could have been communicated better. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused. If anybody wants to opt out of the Mystery Raffle, please let me know! It's not a problem at all :)