geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

GSA Retro High-light ABS Keycaps

<< < (2/3) > >>

pixelpusher:
I own them as well.  Very nice.  Comfortable for me to type on as well.  I guess we'll see about the durability of the printing.  I rotate keyboards and keycaps a lot, so I never see much wear on my sets.  But modern printing from a good manufacturer can last a surprisingly long time.

Heck, I have some fairly cheap custom keycaps I had printed from WASD keyboards around 9 years ago that haven't worn at all.

phinix:

--- Quote from: pixelpusher on Fri, 20 October 2023, 10:00:09 ---I own them as well.  Very nice.  Comfortable for me to type on as well.  I guess we'll see about the durability of the printing.  I rotate keyboards and keycaps a lot, so I never see much wear on my sets.  But modern printing from a good manufacturer can last a surprisingly long time.

Heck, I have some fairly cheap custom keycaps I had printed from WASD keyboards around 9 years ago that haven't worn at all.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's what I thought, they should last looong time. I think my Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid is printed that way and is like 10 years old...

phinix:
These are crappy phone photos. I'll get some nice macro shots later on to show real look of those pretty caps :)

HungerMechanic:
PixelPusher posted a detailed write-up, here:

https://www.keebtalk.com/t/what-did-you-get-in-the-mail-today/1572/9106?u=hungermechanic

phinix:
Sold my a7c and waiting for Zf, so don't have proper camera to take pictures, but here are few from mobile.

This set has really nice profile, its nice to type on those.
Something between SA, HSA and maybe MT3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version