geekhack Marketplace > Originative

[GB] Modern Beige

<< < (78/78)

SYRE:

--- Quote from: sherryton on Tue, 17 January 2017, 13:49:59 ---
--- Quote from: keepitrealjacks on Tue, 10 January 2017, 14:48:48 ---It's been another month. What's the status on the sets that weren't sent the first time?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: SYRE on Sun, 15 January 2017, 21:37:38 ---
--- Quote from: keepitrealjacks on Tue, 10 January 2017, 14:48:48 ---It's been another month. What's the status on the sets that weren't sent the first time?

--- End quote ---

Aaaaand another week on that. What's happening sherryton?

--- End quote ---

Hey guys, so I am not sure if you heard about the news about the shipping agent shipping the wrong package for our TADA to Amazon Warehouse in Phoenix, AZ. We are currently swapping agents at the time. Once she receives the package, they will be sent to us right away. I can then finish to proceed this group buy.

--- End quote ---

I read pretty much everything on mechanical keyboards online and havent seen anything about this. How about just keeping us updated in the thread actually created for the GB instead of letting us guess? Just a little tip..

I know I sound very angry/grumpy about this. I know things can happen and don't go as planned. But I think it's pretty easy for you guys to just keep us updated here in the thread or via email..

Yuuki:
Hello Sherryton,

Any chance for a classic black set and a black/red japanese legend set ?
The website says that it's out of stock.

If not, will there be a round 2 ?

Thx

sherryton:

--- Quote from: Yuuki on Fri, 24 March 2017, 10:18:58 ---Hello Sherryton,

Any chance for a classic black set and a black/red japanese legend set ?
The website says that it's out of stock.

If not, will there be a round 2 ?

Thx

--- End quote ---

Are you talking about classic beige with black legends? The black/red should be coming in.

The classic beige will not be restocked this time around unfortunately. They just sold out this week :(

Yuuki:
Thx Sherryton.

Will it be on the website ? Or do I need to order it directly from you here ?
Because it's still out of sale for the black / red japanese on the website

sherryton:
It'll be on the web-site when it is available :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version