geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Important Information Regarding Mechs & Co GMK Sets - Please Read

<< < (5/6) > >>

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Necrolegion on Fri, 22 September 2023, 02:14:07 ---Your image isn't showing. I'm in on GMK Slasher, any word on that?

--- End quote ---

The image is on the ilsos.gov, It's the court order by the Illinois government to dissolve as a company (probably because they weren't paying business taxes but that is just speculation on my end)

GMK slasher I don't think was shipped out and because project keyboard is gone at this point you're sadly out of luck, try and chargeback if you can but there is not much you can do out of that. (Read the edit kinda outdated as there was info I didn't know)

If you want the set than you could pick up extras from another vendor but It will be the full price + more for shipping internationally.

EDIT: I checked the gmk slasher thread (which you should do I'll link it below) but the sets might have been paid for and ashkeebs might take over, maybe ask over in the thread as they will know more than I do.

dvorcol:

--- Quote from: Necrolegion on Fri, 22 September 2023, 02:14:07 ---
--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Fri, 08 September 2023, 21:45:58 ---
--- Quote from: johntron25 on Fri, 08 September 2023, 16:43:31 ---I wish someone can reach out to PK or GMK to ask about Bingsu R2 status

--- End quote ---

Show Image

Yeah no chance about project keyboard, they got a court order to dissolve so...

--- End quote ---

Your image isn't showing. I'm in on GMK Slasher, any word on that?

--- End quote ---

I too can't see the image in your post.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Necrolegion on Fri, 22 September 2023, 02:14:07 ---Your image isn't showing. I'm in on GMK Slasher, any word on that?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: dvorcol on Sat, 23 September 2023, 01:17:17 ---I too can't see the image in your post.

--- End quote ---

Now that 2 people have said they can't see the image I've screenshotted it and posted it on a different hosting site than discord, It's from a discord server which privates stuff regularly so maybe that's why people can't see it (I still can see it so idk what's going on)

immol8:

--- Quote from: zebus on Thu, 07 September 2023, 12:48:26 ---What about GMK Moonlight? It was paid for but never shipped to customers, don’t see it mentioned here.

--- End quote ---

I received my GMK Moonlight early March 2023. I had confirmation that it shipped on Feb 28. It is a tough time seeing this happen. I would like to believe that things will all work out at the end. Wish you all luck.

mgsickler:
Mechs and Co GMK sets are now open to the public for preorder - https://novelkeys.com/collections/mechs-and-co

Art, Tako, and Infernal will be launching in stock on Wednesday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version