geekhack Community > Off Topic

Information Technology Troubles (Rant)

<< < (3/3)

AlanAshton:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Wed, 08 November 2023, 15:37:52 ---Maybe you can use an AI platform to automate applications.

If you think about how many monsters/bosses you have to run before getting rare-drops,  that's something like real life, except real-life it might often be a lengthier wait.

It's part of the reason why people escape into games in the first place. Real life is slow.

--- End quote ---

"That's what I'm thinking to do.
AI is getting more and more used and important, so such skills will for sure be beneficial.
If you want to work in such a sphere and get good money, then you need to learn constantly. And also it's important to know how to work in a team, because the sucess of the product epends on each person who works in that team. The communication is key. I read one article about web team a few days ago, and it helped me to understand how it all works better. The structure is more complex than I expected, and each member is responsible for something, which, in the end, will create a complete product. That's why I think I need to work not only on my personal skills but on others, too."

Sintpinty:
Update: Still did not find a co op even though I did have a promising interview at (neighbouring city) hydro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version