geekhack Marketplace > Signature Plastics / PimpMyKeyboard

questions to SP regarding the group buys - please contribute

(1/7) > >>

skuko:
hello,

i'd love SP to answer the following:

how do you intend to rectify the problems with bad sorting/bad deliveries/damaged keys etc.? just curious, because normally, the GB organizers make a statement about these things at the start of the GB.

since you want to "streamline" the process, i'd like to know.

thanks

edit: and btw. if any1 has any similar questions regarding the whole process, don't be shy, just shoot

SPLady:
Well, I will do my best to answer this - As with every order when there are 100+ items included, there are bound to be some errors. We will replace any broken, missing or mis-sorted keys, all you need to do is contact us, like you would contact a group buy organizer. We are making every effort to ship out the highest quality product possible. Thanks for your concerns!

heedpantsnow:
What's the story with the "Cheap TKL Set" group buy on your website:  http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/cheap-tkl-100key-set/

When will it go live?  Or will it go live?

pasph:

--- Quote from: SPLady on Tue, 18 February 2014, 11:14:41 ---We will replace any broken, missing or mis-sorted keys, all you need to do is contact us, like you would contact a group buy organizer.

--- End quote ---

Who will pay for those shipping?

SPLady:

--- Quote from: pasph on Tue, 18 February 2014, 14:57:40 ---
--- Quote from: SPLady on Tue, 18 February 2014, 11:14:41 ---We will replace any broken, missing or mis-sorted keys, all you need to do is contact us, like you would contact a group buy organizer.

--- End quote ---

Who will pay for those shipping?

--- End quote ---

As with all errors or defects, Signature Plastics will pay the shipping charges.

--- Quote from: heedpantsnow on Tue, 18 February 2014, 11:19:15 ---What's the story with the "Cheap TKL Set" group buy on your website:  http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deals/cheap-tkl-100key-set/

When will it go live?  Or will it go live?

--- End quote ---

We are working on getting this one up, though it may have a new name... I don't have any other details at this point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version