geekhack Marketplace > Signature Plastics / PimpMyKeyboard

Any plans for SA sets?

(1/5) > >>

geniekid:
Interested in trying out the SA profile, but I'm not aware of any sets available outside of group buys that are closed.

riotonthebay:
Halverson is selling some SA caps from the Commando group buy here.

Additionally, last I heard Matt3o will be running the Midnight set in SA eventually.

naasfu:
You can also try asking Bunny if there are extras for the Penumbra GB, and I'm sure there will be people selling theirs in Classifieds once it ships out.

geniekid:
Thanks for the responses  :D

The reason I posted in this subforum is my assumption that SA sets directly from SP would be cheaper.  Their DSA sets are significantly cheaper than the DSA GBs I've seen.  Cheaper enough that I pulled the trigger and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy DSA for gaming.  I'm hoping to have a similar experience with SA for typing/coding, but for an experimental/trial set I'm not willing to pay $85 for a base Penumbra set.  Even the ~$65 base Commando set is a bit steep (although I'll pay this much if Halverson responds in the affirmative to my PM). 

Regardless of my personal budget, I think SA has gotten pretty positive reviews from the community and I bet they'd be more popular if there were cheaper sets that were obtainable outside of GBs/classifieds.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: geniekid on Fri, 14 March 2014, 14:52:21 ---Thanks for the responses  :D

The reason I posted in this subforum is my assumption that SA sets directly from SP would be cheaper.  Their DSA sets are significantly cheaper than the DSA GBs I've seen.  Cheaper enough that I pulled the trigger and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy DSA for gaming.  I'm hoping to have a similar experience with SA for typing/coding, but for an experimental/trial set I'm not willing to pay $85 for a base Penumbra set.  Even the ~$65 base Commando set is a bit steep (although I'll pay this much if Halverson responds in the affirmative to my PM). 

Regardless of my personal budget, I think SA has gotten pretty positive reviews from the community and I bet they'd be more popular if there were cheaper sets that were obtainable outside of GBs/classifieds.

--- End quote ---

Aren't all the DSA sets SP sells blank?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version