Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM REDLINE: Vendor Review  (Read 62037 times)

Offline Moderation Team

• * Global Moderator
ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM REDLINE: Vendor Review
« on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:01:15 »
Vendor subforums are a privilege granted to select vendors to advertise on geekhack, post news updates about their upcoming goods, and provide customer support by answering questions and resolving transaction issues.  Vendor subforums provide free advertisement space, and as such, vendors are expected to give something in return to the community through investing some reasonable amount of time and effort in maintaining their subforums and keeping some positive presence on our site, as well as obeying the Vendor Terms of Service document.

Which brings us to the current state of TEAM REDLINE as a Commercial Vendor on geekhack.  Given DrugER's absence from geekhack for many months and complete lack of customer support on his subforum, along with many outstanding orders that TEAM REDLINE is yet to fulfill, we are re-evaluating TEAM REDLINE's eligibility for keeping their own vendor subforum on geekhack.  We have concluded that TEAM REDLINE has been abusing their vendor privileges by using their free advertisement space but not putting in any effort in assisting our members with their orders, practically ignoring them, which is clear from multiple discussions on this subforum.  We are therefore taking the following actions against TEAM REDLINE:
  • The following users: "DrugER" has had his moderation privileges revoked
  • The subforum has been converted to "Reply-only" format
  • Representatives from TEAM REDLINE, specifically, DrugER, LifeZ and girldc have one week to respond with any statements in their defense, after which we will decide whether to archive this subforum.

Please feel free to respond to this announcement with your comments and suggestions.

UPDATE ON DECISIONS MADE BY GEEKHACK STAFF: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57897.msg1323711#msg1323711
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 May 2014, 11:39:22 by mkawa »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM REDLINE: Vendor Review
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:05:26 »
About time.  8)

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:22:28 »
much needed, unfortunately. i really hope the other members step up and say something. DrugER took a whole lot money from members here, and it would be nice to at least have that acknowledged even if no recompense is forthcoming.
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 15:28:55 »
I've alerted girldc of this, but just for the record he has been doing his own thing apart from Red Line (he even began moving his group buys to the group buys section but then mkawa moved them back to Red Line...).

I don't think it's fair that girldc should be tied together with JackAss' bull****, since his role has nothing to do with any of the controversies going on.

But I'll let him speak for himself.
I love Elzy

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 21:27:24 »
I've alerted girldc of this, but just for the record he has been doing his own thing apart from Red Line (he even began moving his group buys to the group buys section but then mkawa moved them back to Red Line...).

I don't think it's fair that girldc should be tied together with JackAss' bull****, since his role has nothing to do with any of the controversies going on.

GirlDC has always delivered.  Maybe we should just set up a GirlDC vendor sub.  Good riddance with RedLine though.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 21:41:53 »

GirlDC has always delivered.  Maybe we should just set up a GirlDC vendor sub.  Good riddance with RedLine though.

You mean an artisan forum.
I love Elzy

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 21:42:38 »
You mean an artisan forum.

Yes, yes I do.  Sometimes words elude me.

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 11:19:16 »
thank friggin god. this needs to happen. not for what redline has already done (which they should be banned for regardless) but of what they could possibly do in the future.

GirlDC still had some form of communication open with other Redline members though and did nothing to try and push them to communicate with us.  Sucks and might be unfair but I still fully support BANNING redline and all its members.

If you want the privilege of associating your product with a brand you get the good AND the bad. You cant have it both ways.

I have been quite vocal about how I feel about Redline as i am sure most of you are aware. They have no place on this fantastic website.

This site is not a democracy, but if anyone cares i hereby vote to fully ban redline and all of its members. 

|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 11:20:41 »
Agree with Nubs and Sifo! GirlDC was always open about what was going on. So I would move all that to artisan.

The rest of the lot can produce keys or take a hike!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 15:04:34 »
thank friggin god. this needs to happen. not for what redline has already done (which they should be banned for regardless) but of what they could possibly do in the future.

GirlDC still had some form of communication open with other Redline members though and did nothing to try and push them to communicate with us.  Sucks and might be unfair but I still fully support BANNING redline and all its members.

If you want the privilege of associating your product with a brand you get the good AND the bad. You cant have it both ways.

I have been quite vocal about how I feel about Redline as i am sure most of you are aware. They have no place on this fantastic website.

This site is not a democracy, but if anyone cares i hereby vote to fully ban redline and all of its members. 

Not necessarily the case, if we don't have communication with DrugER even outside of the forum he might as well be dodging girldc as well. Just because they're both apart of the Korean community and on the same "team" doesn't mean they talk to each other

Look at ****ing sherry, many of us here could be considered friends with him but have 0 idea where he is.

Again I'll let people speak for themselves
I love Elzy

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 15:25:02 »
Look at ****ing sherry, many of us here could be considered friends with him but have 0 idea where he is.

You seem to have missed this: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57652.msg1319118#msg1319118

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 15:28:58 »

You seem to have missed this: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57652.msg1319118#msg1319118

So I assume if DrugER could effectively post an apology here in legible English everything would be okay too ^_^
I love Elzy

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 15:33:46 »
So I assume if DrugER could effectively post an apology here in legible English everything would be okay too ^_^

Yes, absolutely :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Seriously though, both have had their time to get things in order again. There is a point where somebody simply has ****ed up too hard and I think we have passed it.

Offline yuiop

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 23:20:07 »
Okay I just noticed Originative subforum is completely gone from the site.  I'm assuming Redline subforum will follow suit.
I'm all for vendor review system we have in place and banning shady vendors.  But don't we need a place to talk about ongoing unresolved stuff like DSA dolch GB?  By archiving the entire subforum all together we lose access to all threads under it correct?  There are some important information ie order status spreadsheets etc.

We have to find a way to keep some of those threads alive, especially the DSA dolch thread.
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 May 2014, 23:21:51 by YUIOP »

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 23:38:08 »
if the forum is archived, this announcement thread will be moved to the announcements forum. we will consider moving further threads out of archives on a case by case basis. however, data can always be preserved by reposting in this thread.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline chree

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 09:06:33 »
if the forum is archived, this announcement thread will be moved to the announcements forum. we will consider moving further threads out of archives on a case by case basis. however, data can always be preserved by reposting in this thread.

My opinion is the forum should not be removed, Geekhack is where I found the Dolch group buy, and it is the only place I can find discussion about the status of my purchase.  I can see where those that manage Geekhack would want to remove the forum to remove any credibility Team Redline receives from having a forum.  Another reason would be to remove an embarrassment from the forum community.

Perhaps it would be better to rename the forum "Team Redline: Banned for Fraud" with a warning posted at the top of the forum.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 09:17:05 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 09:27:39 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

don't forget

kboardvintage

Offline pasph

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 10:24:52 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

don't forget

kboardvintage

Can i add WhiteFireDragon to the list?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 15:07:25 »

My opinion is the forum should not be removed, Geekhack is where I found the Dolch group buy, and it is the only place I can find discussion about the status of my purchase.  I can see where those that manage Geekhack would want to remove the forum to remove any credibility Team Redline receives from having a forum.  Another reason would be to remove an embarrassment from the forum community.

Perhaps it would be better to rename the forum "Team Redline: Banned for Fraud" with a warning posted at the top of the forum.

This is a good argument, but perhaps begs only to have the DSA Dolch thread saved.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 11:44:34 »
It might be worthwhile to keep this forum visible but read-only for a while to allow for these sorts of initiatives. If PayPal decides to side with buyers on this, it wouldn't be great if all of this history suddenly disappeared from public view.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 11:59:03 »
i think it's pretty conclusive that this thread needs to be placed somewhere in a visible archive.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 11:59:13 »
It might be worthwhile to keep this forum visible but read-only for a while to allow for these sorts of initiatives. If PayPal decides to side with buyers on this, it wouldn't be great if all of this history suddenly disappeared from public view.

I agree.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 15:30:20 »
Will this be open to orders from Geekhackers?

http://jackass76.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/dsa-dolch-replica/

UPDATE

ATTENTION!!!
There is no invoice. Send funds to: jungils@naver.com (gift method, fee from sender)
ATTENTION!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry 4 modify your thread

you can find your order below link.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AlC5ePVCddD9dFZuSDZhcGM1WUxOSmNTVlBZREZFaFE&output=html

(if u want to add your order plz pm 2 me or add my skype id "j61218k2h")

FINAL CONFIGURATION
Show Image

ABS DOUBLE SHOT
THIS KEYSET PRODUCT By SP

Pricing is below:
105 Keycap Set:BASIC KIT

25 sets $116.90 per set
50 sets $94.03 per set
75 sets $86.41 per set
100 sets $82.59 per set
150 sets $78.78 per set
200 sets $76.88 per set
250 sets $75.73 per set
71.50 per set

20 Keycap Set:(NUMPAD KIT)
25 sets $16.32 per set
50 sets $15.38 per set
75 sets $13.75 per set
100 sets $13.43 per set
150 sets $13.11 per set
200 sets $10.96 per set
250 sets $10.86 per set

20 Key Gamer Kit – This was priced incorrectly the last time. THIS PRICING IS THE CORRECT PRICING FOR THIS SET:
25 sets $33.80 per set
50 sets $24.00 per set
75 sets $19.20 per set
100 sets $19.20 per set
150 sets $15.20 per set
200 sets $14.00 per set
250 sets $13.20 per set

Lens Keyset – 4 Total Keys:(LED CAPS)
Lens Keyset - 4 Total Keys:
25 sets $8.76 per set
50 sets $6.80 per set
75 sets $5.84 per set
100 sets $5.84 per set
150 sets $5.04 per set
200 sets $4.80 per set
250 sets $4.64 per set

Please remember that pricing above does not include the collating charge nor does it include shipping costs.
and I'll pay 300USD FOR FULLTOUCH OFFSET CAPSLOCK MOLDING

DSA DOLCH REPLICA INFO.

: I just want to use 'DOLCH COLORED DSA RETRO KEYSET.' So I get permission from Matto3.
: ISO : I Don't Proceed ISO KIT. (SORRY)
: CAPSLOCK : I cannot get permission from OTD.KR, So I proceed 2 Kind of FULL TOUCH CAPSLOCK (Center stemmed and Offset stemmed)
: If MANY PPL WANT GE COLORED "`", "\" keys. I can include two keys at 105KEYS BASIC KIT. MAYBE PRICING is not changed.
: ORDER PERIOD ~ 20, JUNE
: PAYMENT 26, JUNE~
: you can find your order below link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AlC5ePVCddD9dFZuSDZhcGM1WUxOSmNTVlBZREZFaFE&output=html
(you can find your nickname CTRL+F)

thx 4 interesting and joining.

plz enjoy together!!!

if u have a intereting baout ISO KIT, plz join below link!!!!
(thx 4 Moosecraft)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=44623

=================================================================================================
SHIPPING PRICING

SHIPPING(and handling fee)
US
1set : 8 usd
2~10set : 13 usd

NON-US : EMS INTERNATIONAL DELIEVERY SERVICE.

ASIA
1 SET : 15USD
2~ 5SET : 20USD

EUROPE
1 SET : 20 USD
2~5 SET  : 24 USD

AFRICA & AU
1 SET : 24 USD
2~ 5SET    : 25 USD

>>payment<<

i cannot send invoice each 'cause so many ppl joined.
so plz send money to my paypal id: jungils@naver.com (gift method)
i'll check everyday and update.

plz Fee to the sender. not receiver

for future reference

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 15:41:08 »
He(whoever) just canceled(today) the invoice sent to me for DSA dolch.

So I'm not sure why are they replying.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:25:28 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

don't forget

kboardvintage

This guy made me really mad

I wasn't even in the GB, but so many people lost a lot of money to that guy.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:58:44 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

don't forget

kboardvintage

what was he trying to sell? Or rather not sell

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 17:59:51 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

don't forget

kboardvintage

iirc, bsp dyesub

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 18:00:59 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

don't forget

kboardvintage

BSP caps, profiting of another members buy on the same MOQ or something like it.
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 01:37:54 »
Red Line
Sherryton-Originative
Takaki.

don't forget

kboardvintage

BSP caps, profiting of another members buy on the same MOQ or something like it.
What made it even worse was the people defending him?!?!?! Most of them wanted to blame sherry, lol!!! That whole deal was a scam from the beginning.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 11:38:28 »
Folks,

Due to recent revelations, we have finished our deliberations and decided that the following actions need to be taken, effective immediately.

• DrugER is permanently banned from Geekhack.org,
  • LifeZ and girldc are no longer allowed to conduct commercial business on Geekhack.org until further notice.
  • we will archive this vendor subforum in 48 hours. this thread will be moved to announcements. the remainder of the subforum will be archived.

Our hearts go out to those in the community. As the coach of the beleaguered LA Clippers said recently, we hope these actions allow the healing process to begin.

Korean translation follows:

Folks,
여러분,

Due to recent revelations, we have finished our deliberations and decided that the following actions need to be taken, effective immediately.
최근의 폭로로 인해, 운영진은 심사숙고 끝에 다음의 액션을 즉시 시행하기로 결정하였습니다.

• DrugER is permanently banned from Geekhack.org,
  • DrugER는 긱핵.org에서 영구적으로 추방한다.
  • LifeZ and girldc are no longer allowed to conduct commercial business on Geekhack.org until further notice.
  • LifeZ와 girldc는 긱핵.org에서 추가 공지가 있을시까지 상업적 활동을 금지한다.

"If you are violate this directive, and are found to be doing business on geekhack, you will be subject to punitive action including but not limited to permanently being banned from geekhack"
만약 이 지시를 위반하고 긱핵에서 사업적 활동을 하게 된다면, 영구적인 추방을 포함한 징계가 따를 것이다.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 May 2014, 18:15:12 by mkawa »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 12:08:07 »
Due to recent revelations

I didn't think it could get any worse than it already was.:eek:

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 12:10:49 »
What are those "recent revelations"? That they didn't pay SP?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 13:44:38 »
I has a sad about GirlDC.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 13:53:36 »
I has a sad about GirlDC.

Yeah, I don't think he had anything to do with this.

He does affiliate with them though, so I think that a suspension is in order, at least until we figure out what he knows about drugER.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline girldc

• Don't know about me? I am that girldc!
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 22:43:31 »
Hello
Is me girldc

First of all, I can not English
This can be created using the translation of Google.

I confirmed the message of skype of Sifo yesterday.
sifo gave me over the link of Eagle me.

I was surprised.
What is going on this!

I in team redline
List is up.

And I with them, I have promoted the work of the individual.
I have not participated in or interfere about them.

They are not involved in the key cap that I created.

I received the help that does not know how to use my gb before.
However, I want to direct proceeds from this period.

I'm seeing the text slowly now.
Problem seems serious.
The English can not, do not know the exact content.

I want to know the exact contents
So,
I am attempting to contact with people and other drugER.
Waiting after sending a message that does not get communication.

I have in progress now
I am busy, marine is, was a bit late
(Even overlap with the other jobs. So, to them, I will include a gift separately)
Send an email to them.
It will be members of the application gb me it is shipping soon (expected in about 10 days) is not worried.
And, panda marine who ask for the individual is also shipped as at that time.

I have to cherish the trust
Please do not misunderstand my
Thank you.

- Add -
Now, what's happened to him
And attempting to phone

A lot of people, but would be concerned
There is nothing I also us to not know anything about it.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 May 2014, 22:55:58 by girldc »
wanna have it?
can make it!

girldc

www.girldc.com

Offline tbc

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 22:56:45 »
i hate to be selfish here, but if we're going to ban girldc, can we at least wait till his current gbs are complete?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 23:03:52 »
i hate to be selfish here, but if we're going to ban girldc, can we at least wait till his current gbs are complete?
Alternatively.. don't ban him at all. He has nothing to do with druger's actions.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #38 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 23:26:19 »
Alternatively.. don't ban him at all. He has nothing to do with druger's actions.

Apparently guilt by assocation... I've never had a problem with GirlDCs GBs

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 23:37:40 »
Apparently guilt by assocation... I've never had a problem with GirlDCs GBs

Be careful wielding the axe about here because some may have no knowledge or were involved with this incident.  Hence like a good detective, you sieve through the evidence then make a righteous conclusion  8) .

I'm with LONGZILLA, never had any problems dealing with GirlDC he's always been honest and forthright within his own group buys.  A shame to punish many innocents over one guilty individual.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 May 2014, 23:39:21 by Elrick »

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 23:49:17 »
Hello.
My english is not good.
This is translation of appz

I'm the same as the team .  very very sorry
We are a team , but the individual activities.
I am currently in progress to lz-fe gb trying to finish .
Individually be processed by the currently .

I contact is difficult him .
There seems to be a personal matter .
GB , but believes it can finish .
It is natural that you are worried .
I have to cherish the trust .

The thing that I think can be resolved soon .

South Korea also has participants .Will not be a serious problem .

Thanks.

add-
He says that
Dsa products arrive in Korea to be distributed .
The delivery soon .
08/05/2014 write.
LZ Limited

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 00:22:28 »
This will be interesting. :cool:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 00:30:40 »
This will be interesting. :cool:

Interesting indeed.

Offline tbc

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 00:33:29 »

for the record, that's what I would prefer as well.  I don't remember any complaints against girlDC ever.  Just close this forum and let him do his thing in the main artisan forum.

Offline ebacho

« Reply #44 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 00:38:37 »
mkawa did say "until further notice" as opposed to permanently banned.  Give it some time.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 01:58:04 »
Hello.
My english is not good.
This is translation of appz

I'm the same as the team .  very very sorry
We are a team , but the individual activities.
I am currently in progress to lz-fe gb trying to finish .
Individually be processed by the currently .

I contact is difficult him .
There seems to be a personal matter .
GB , but believes it can finish .
It is natural that you are worried .
I have to cherish the trust .

The thing that I think can be resolved soon .

South Korea also has participants .Will not be a serious problem .

Thanks.

add-
He says that
Dsa products arrive in Korea to be distributed .
The delivery soon .
08/05/2014 write.
I hope both of you are telling the truth, but I won't hold my breath.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 02:19:01 »

If you'll note, the only member of redline banned is druger.  girldc and LZ are "merely" barred from commercial activity until they can conform to the terms that other vendors and artisans have complied with to maintain status.

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 02:27:07 »
I want to chime in in support of LZ: he did, just recently, deliver on his promise of a firmware update for the triker boards and I am a happy beneficiary of the same. I'm very pleased with LZ!

Note: I am in the redline GB, I did pay, and have cause to be pissed about this but I'm not mad at LZ, that's for sure.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline tbc

« Reply #48 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 02:27:11 »

If you'll note, the only member of redline banned is druger.  girldc and LZ are "merely" barred from commercial activity until they can conform to the terms that other vendors and artisans have complied with to maintain status.

I was saying that there's no difference between being 'banned from commercial activity' and forum software banned.

in both cases, I can't communicate with them about their GBs.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 04:52:54 »
DrugER seems to have switched phones or something because he's not answering any of their calls :P

I still wouldn't trust that this'll be resolved.

DrugER is like the PR of Red Line which is why you don't see LZ and girldc checking this forum very often, but clearly he's completely ****ed up his job.

EDIT: And call me selfish but I'd rather not get involved with this whole thing. Luckily for me I wasn't affected by it since I've been wary of DrugER from the start (ty baseddemik). I have no opinions on the matter that are relevant, I'm just the messenger.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 May 2014, 05:06:05 by Sifo »
I love Elzy