Author Topic: So, Covid  (Read 19606 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: So, Covid
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 19 January 2021, 21:49:09 »
If you lie to frontline workers about a fake medical condition just to do your shopping without a mask you are human garbage and deserve to get sick.

Offline yui

« Reply #151 on: Wed, 20 January 2021, 01:20:03 »
If you lie to frontline workers about a fake medical condition just to do your shopping without a mask you are human garbage and deserve to get sick.
the problem is that the mask do not protect you against being sick, but protects others when you are.... so when they get sick they will cause the problems, sometimes i wish those could get those into preventive quarantine, we could make some space into prisons by freeing peoples that never were a danger to anyone a throw those terrorists in, that should reduce the spread of the disease.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #152 on: Fri, 29 January 2021, 22:11:34 »
Trudeau announced lockdown, today , currently rushing to the bunker cya

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 30 January 2021, 03:49:00 »
the problem is that the mask do not protect you against being sick, but protects others when you are.... so when they get sick they will cause the problems, sometimes i wish those could get those into preventive quarantine, we could make some space into prisons by freeing peoples that never were a danger to anyone a throw those terrorists in, that should reduce the spread of the disease.

Issue a hard to fake badge to the few witn legitimate medical reason, change the law so anyone not wearing a mask properly with no badge can be kicked to death by an angry mob (take photo as proof first)  Shouldn't take long to sort itself out... (only semi serious as this law would be open to abuse)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline alphanoob

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 11:53:19 »
I am just now recovering from covid. it was horrible

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 18:52:45 »
I got my 2nd shot today. Pfizer
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 19:28:39 »
I got my 2nd shot today. Pfizer

I get mine Friday!  Woop woop.  How's the symptoms?  I hear it can be a bit rough.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 20:40:48 »
Everybody says "i got my shot today" i'm in dead last :)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 20:45:18 »

i'm in dead last

What an awful price to pay for being young and healthy.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #159 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 22:19:23 »

i'm in dead last

What an awful price to pay for being young and healthy.

I honestly can't tell if this is sarcasm or not :))

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #160 on: Thu, 01 April 2021, 08:04:28 »