Author Topic: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]  (Read 1185763 times)

Offline Bencze

Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [SHIPPING-RESUME]
« Reply #1750 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 14:29:31 »
Maybe in 5 to 10 years we get something when he finishes then.
-= QFR w/ mx blues - HPE87 w/ mx browns - Ducky 1087XM w/ green alps =-

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #1751 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 15:43:54 »
i'll never give up on u bb
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1752 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 12:42:15 »
i'll never give up on u bb

Same.  I figure that when it finally does show up, it will be a surprise.   :thumb:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #1753 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 08:50:37 »
haaaaaaaaaaarry
diary of a clacktalk

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1754 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 09:06:18 »
Expedite my processing and shipping, please.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1755 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 01:30:48 »
As far as I can see no update... I guess I can call it a loss and stop thinking about it...  :( It's always hard to make the decision to join a GB, on one hand a greenhorn comes and presents a cool product, you say "hell I'm not going to miss out on this", on the other hand you must think "this guy has no experience, no history, can I trust him with my money?"  ... It's always a gamble...
In my opinion one should never dare to start any big GB before they made a test small scale one, to see what are the implications:packing orders, shipping, dealing with missing/defective parts. When you jump on a big endeavour like this GB with ZERO experience **** will definitely happen.
What amazes me is that people are already at peace with their loss, "well it's only a couple of bucks..." attitude.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1756 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 12:56:11 »
As far as I can see no update... I guess I can call it a loss and stop thinking about it...  :( It's always hard to make the decision to join a GB, on one hand a greenhorn comes and presents a cool product, you say "hell I'm not going to miss out on this", on the other hand you must think "this guy has no experience, no history, can I trust him with my money?"  ... It's always a gamble...
In my opinion one should never dare to start any big GB before they made a test small scale one, to see what are the implications:packing orders, shipping, dealing with missing/defective parts. When you jump on a big endeavour like this GB with ZERO experience **** will definitely happen.
What amazes me is that people are already at peace with their loss, "well it's only a couple of bucks..." attitude.

Yeah, I wrote it off months ago.  If it shows up one day, cool.  I was looking forward to a cheap dolch set, but honestly, I physically have no more room for more sets.  I am already at about a 3:1 ratio of sets:boards. 

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1757 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 13:29:43 »
It's really sad ... I don't need that set anymore, I had a combined order of 3 sets together with a buddy of mine, we both don't need them anymore.
I'm more disappointed than angry...
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline simbloke

« Reply #1758 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 13:48:38 »
Yes, sad. I no longer need this set and if it ever arrives I shall probably just try and sell it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1759 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 21:45:17 »
I was hoping this would be my first Dolch set, but it looks like Alps Dolch from Massdrop will arrive first.

And I don't even have an Alps keyboard!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline kohi

« Reply #1760 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 23:12:28 »
maybe it'll show up on my doorstep... next year :)

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1761 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 08:55:38 »
I'm Sorry to everyone who has not got their order.
It sucks that we have these types of issues from buys from time to time.

Offline sonic_the_hedgehog

• That's a fast hedgehog...
« Reply #1762 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 05:58:43 »
Harry!!

Where we at man?!

Like, it makes no difference, the board I want to put these caps on is now used for testing PCs in the shed, but it has doubleshot black Cherry caps on it, and I want something nicer! And my original Tai Hao sets don't fit due to caps lock stem location!

Shed keyboard needs some lovin' man!  :):thumb:  ;D  :p
IBM Model M | Cherry G80-3000LXCEU-2 (Browns) | Cherry G80-3494LYCUS-2 (Reds) | Old School AT Mechs | Old School XT Mech | Old School Japanese XT Mech  (Details / Pics Coming Soon :D)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1763 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 16:32:39 »
I regret to say that my Massdrop Alps Dolch set arrived first.

An update would be nice :)

What happened to the idea of bulk shipping the remaining sets to proxies in each country?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1764 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 17:25:07 »
What happened to the idea of bulk shipping the remaining sets to proxies in each country?

I offered to ship the sets for the US, but never heard anything.  Harry opted to finish it up himself I guess.

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #1765 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 17:50:43 »

I offered to ship the sets for the US, but never heard anything.  Harry opted to finish it up himself I guess.

and consequently tried his hardest to break my heart

it's impossible for me 2 give up on u harry. u can stop trying now
diary of a clacktalk

Offline Jixr

« Reply #1766 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 11:26:17 »
anyone want to place money on whether or not we will hit the 1 year mark since harry has had the sets in hand?

Offline rddm

« Reply #1767 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 07:34:15 »
I can take a olivietti set if somebody wants to sell!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1768 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 07:48:54 »
I can take a olivietti set if somebody wants to sell!
Don't take this personally but why would anyone want to take over a set from a group buy which is all but dead at this point?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1769 on: Wed, 14 October 2015, 08:03:04 »
He probably didn't read.

Send me my set so I can pass it on, Harry!
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rddm

« Reply #1770 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 08:59:40 »
@SpAmRaY some orders was shipped. Maybe some of this guys want to sell the set

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1771 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 09:05:09 »

I had not thought of that! What I should have said was it probably isn't a good idea to take over an unshipped order as you may never get it. :thumb:

PS: Did anyone else know tapatalk notifies you when someone 'tags' you? I had no idea. :D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1772 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 09:09:59 »

If you want to buy a set from somebody, you need to create a Classifieds thread stating your interest to buy.  Posting in the group buy threads is only for taking over an order that has not shipped yet.

PS: Did anyone else know tapatalk notifies you when someone 'tags' you? I had no idea. :D

Yep!  Actually pretty useful, especially if you know the person uses tapatalk.  :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1773 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 16:06:05 »

I had not thought of that! What I should have said was it probably isn't a good idea to take over an unshipped order as you may never get it. :thumb:

I occasionally get Tapatalk notifications that someone is looking at my profile.

Kinda creepy ...

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1774 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 16:08:12 »

I occasionally get Tapatalk notifications that someone is looking at my profile.

Kinda creepy ...

I didn't know it did that. Def gonna stalk your profile on the daily now. Thanks for notification on how to notify you @rowdy.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1775 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 17:29:16 »

Kinda creepy ...

I didn't know it did that. Def gonna stalk your profile on the daily now. Thanks for notification on how to notify you @rowdy.

Thanks for that :p

I get so many notifications about this and other things I tend to ignore most of them.

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1776 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 05:32:44 »
Shipped all the orders in the final confirmation list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UydoIJ3lIzLmZun3cgDIy6cPixTQD46Mky8OvrW1NGA/edit#gid=0

The post office i have gone said they couldn't handle all the shipments in a day but will all be sent out within this week.

Please refer to the final order confirmation to see if your shipment is sent

I have kept help of some of the orders due to request.
Please PM me if you want your shipment sent out now too.

For  people that would like to refund no. 312 and 317, as your user id does not match the one on the confirmation list, please contact me if you really do want to refund.

Sorry again for all the waitings

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED OUT]
« Reply #1777 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 05:52:44 »
Wow. And I was just going to bump this to see where you were at. Nice.

Offline genkidama

« Reply #1778 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 13:49:26 »
Wow. So everything is shipped, thank you very much Harry!
I'm glad you worked it out in the end and kept your promise!

I'm looking foward to the set coming in, just right for Christmas :p
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1779 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 16:03:55 »
Thank you very much for the update :)

I hope you are able to recover from this GB experience, which has been a learning process for all of us :)

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #1780 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 16:05:52 »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UydoIJ3lIzLmZun3cgDIy6cPixTQD46Mky8OvrW1NGA/edit#gid=0

The post office i have gone said they couldn't handle all the shipments in a day but will all be sent out within this week.

Please refer to the final order confirmation to see if your shipment is sent

I have kept help of some of the orders due to request.
Please PM me if you want your shipment sent out now too.

For  people that would like to refund no. 312 and 317, as your user id does not match the one on the confirmation list, please contact me if you really do want to refund.

Sorry again for all the waitings

glad you're still around. hope you're doing well
diary of a clacktalk

Offline cub-uanic

« Reply #1781 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 19:15:12 »

Harry, what about to refunds, when we can expect to get them?

ErgoDox Classic - Stock Clears
Teenesis - Kinesis Advantage powered by Teensy

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1782 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 20:36:06 »

Harry, what about to refunds, when we can expect to get them?

As there are a certain amount of people asking me about left overs, I will first refer them to the orders that wished to refund.

If turn out some of the orders are not being picked up, i will try to figure out another way

Further explaining,
i understand that people would mostly like to take their money back ASAP, so please tell me if you can no longer wait and need them immediately(through PM maybe),
or otherwise please spare me a month or so to see if anybody would like to take over your order.

thanks
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 November 2015, 21:26:42 by GhostofHarry »

Offline ndolan33

« Reply #1783 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 08:29:02 »
Sounds good Harry.  Glad this was all shipped out.  Hoping for an extra Olivetti Set!

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1784 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 12:47:51 »
Sounds good Harry.  Glad this was all shipped out.  Hoping for an extra Olivetti Set!

Hi ndolan33,

you can try to check out the final order confirmation list on the first page,
There are some orders stated "wish to refund" ready to be picked up. (many olivette as i recall)

at this point, as not all of the people are confirmed with the refund request,
I still need some time to gather a latest valid list of people that want to sell their set
I will update you and also this post once leftovers are ready to be picked up

Offline ndolan33

« Reply #1785 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 12:51:50 »

Hi ndolan33,

you can try to check out the final order confirmation list on the first page,
There are some orders stated "wish to refund" ready to be picked up. (many olivette as i recall)

at this point, as not all of the people are confirmed with the refund request,
I still need some time to gather a latest valid list of people that want to sell their set
I will update you and also this post once leftovers are ready to be picked up

Thanks Harry,  I will follow your instructions.

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]
« Reply #1786 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 04:51:54 »
Thanks Harry.
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
Re: [GB] Tai Hao (ANSI + Add-On Pack) Keyset Group Buy [ALL SHIPPED >> REFUND ISSUE]
« Reply #1787 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:38:00 »
Haven't been on GH for awhile and today I opened the door and found a package from Hong Kong on the floor. What a surprise. I thought this was dead long ago.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #1788 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:52:05 »
Haven't been on GH for awhile and today I opened the door and found a package from Hong Kong on the floor. What a surprise. I thought this was dead long ago.

I just opened the door as well to bring in my trash bins and hey, what do you know, a package from Harry!  Thank you Harry for not giving up on this, it is greatly appreciated. 

Offline GhostofHarry

« Reply #1789 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:17:46 »
its good to know that you guys have received the shipment
hope it wasn't too late after a year of waiting   :'(

Offline simbloke

I received mine as well today. Thanks for getting it sorted in the end Harry.

Offline Dudewitbow

« Reply #1791 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 19:41:04 »
can confirm my order came up at my door today, I totally forgot that it was coming

Offline Sean_Long

« Reply #1792 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 12:16:58 »
I also received my order yesterday. I thought I'll never get it and totally forgot about this. Thanks anyway, Harry!

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1793 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 14:39:20 »
ah crap, you shipped this and my address changed, i forgot all about it,

I can only hope that the apartment people forward to me

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #1794 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 03:40:31 »
Heh. I was freaking out the other day, got a notice from USPS for a shipment from HK, totally forgot what it was. Was a pleasant surprise! Glad you were able to get to it harry.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1795 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 03:45:21 »
ah crap, you shipped this and my address changed, i forgot all about it,

I can only hope that the apartment people forward to me

I might be in a similar situation - I can't remember if I told Harry about my new postal address.

Offline Arcoril

« Reply #1796 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 16:12:09 »
Got mine the other day. Thanks, Harry!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1797 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 16:26:42 »
Got mine today with a nice note. Way to come through when I don't have any MX boards anymore. :p

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
« Reply #1798 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 18:15:20 »
Just arrived now. Thanks Harry.
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline thisismario123

« Reply #1799 on: Thu, 12 November 2015, 18:24:37 »
I also received my set, thanks for coming through Harry!