Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 457437 times)

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #500 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 21:12:45 »
Not sure if this has been said before, but I think it would be nice if when you clicked on a link in the Spy utility, it took you to the last page of the thread.

it does....click on the left

or you can go to the options and make the replies go in oposite order thus the newest is on top

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #501 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 21:16:08 »
Not sure if this has been said before, but I think it would be nice if when you clicked on a link in the Spy utility, it took you to the last page of the thread.

it does....click on the left

or you can go to the options and make the replies go in oposite order thus the newest is on top
I'm an idiot. :)) Thanks Pacifist.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 07:02:45 »
In Classifieds, change the message icons (Thumb up, thumb down, lightbulb, etc.) to 'B', 'S', 'T' and 'F' (Buy, Sell, Trade and Free) and make the list sortable by those icons, if possible.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #503 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 07:05:51 »
In Classifieds, change the message icons (Thumb up, thumb down, lightbulb, etc.) to 'B', 'S', 'T' and 'F' (Buy, Sell, Trade and Free) and make the list sortable by those icons, if possible.

I hereby register support:

riotonthebay
-------------------
  (please print)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #504 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 06:33:50 »
I would like to ask if it is possible to get moderator status in a specific thread only? This is for my blog.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #505 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 18:55:37 »
You have a thread that you are using as a blog?
Russ

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #506 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 18:59:50 »

I hereby register support:

riotonthebay
-------------------
  (please print)

This would be a rather nice addition if the software supports it.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #507 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 19:01:37 »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #508 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:22:42 »
It'd be nice to know who closed a thread. Sometimes it's hard to tell if a mod closed it or if the OP closed it. Or is there a way and I'm just missing it?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #509 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 11:27:53 »
It'd be nice to know who closed a thread. Sometimes it's hard to tell if a mod closed it or if the OP closed it. Or is there a way and I'm just missing it?

I'm pretty sure I asked for this once before...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #510 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 18:34:12 »

+1
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #511 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 18:56:57 »
It's in the mod log.  It only shows up there if a moderator locks or edits something and does not show up if a member does something to their own thread.  But it's a mod feature currently.  You can just PM us and ask about particular threads, if you're curious.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #512 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 12:42:13 »
When looking through posts and topics made by users, it'd be nice to see a little lock symbol indicating that that thread is locked, if it so happens to be.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #513 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 12:44:13 »

oh crap. is that against tos? :(
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #514 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 12:49:36 »

oh crap. is that against tos? :(

Yes. That's why all my threads got closed. Right?

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #515 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 13:03:19 »
How about adding a new top menu item (Home, Watched, Unread, etc. -- that row) that reads 'TOS' so that it's right up front where everyone can see it, no excuses for not knowing what the Terms of Service are?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #516 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 14:29:33 »
Non-mod topic hiding?

That UCSB killer thread is bothering me, and I want to hide it so I don't see it.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #517 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 14:36:19 »
Non-mod topic hiding?

That UCSB killer thread is bothering me, and I want to hide it so I don't see it.

Didn't realize how bad that thread had gotten until I just read parts of it.

Can you just place the OP on your ignore? Will that hide the thread?
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #518 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 21:52:37 »
Is there a way to have your title edited? I'm guessing it's just a Mod thing that gets changed between a stock set of things, or can I request to change it somewhere?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #519 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 22:08:19 »
Is there a way to have your title edited? I'm guessing it's just a Mod thing that gets changed between a stock set of things, or can I request to change it somewhere?

You'd need to ask a mod.  I don't recall seeing a particular thread where you can request it.  I got mine in a specific thread during a moment of levity :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #520 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 22:17:49 »

Be careful what you wish for on this topic.  You won't have much if any say in the matter.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #521 on: Sat, 13 September 2014, 22:48:37 »

Be careful what you wish for on this topic.  You won't have much if any say in the matter.

Wise words from the Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #522 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 10:47:08 »

Mods award them to people who they think deserve them, or just to people who are well known for one specific thing (see: my title).
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #523 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 11:01:31 »
You're the one who asked for a random title melvang!

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #524 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 19:54:26 »
I just wanted something along the lines of "Keycool lover". I'm sure someone could get creative with that... ;)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #525 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 22:59:15 »
:(

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #526 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 00:36:09 »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #527 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 00:38:01 »
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #528 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 01:34:49 »
You're the one who asked for a random title melvang!

Yeah, I'm not complaining, just stating that its new tnlike naming your fish.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #529 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 20:23:35 »
That's awesome :D Thank you based exitfire

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #530 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 08:18:57 »
Since we can't seem to get the multiple thread issues fixed can we have like a 2 or 3 minute limit between starting threads or something? Not sure if this is possible.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #531 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 08:22:28 »
Since we can't seem to get the multiple thread issues fixed can we have like a 2 or 3 minute limit between starting threads or something? Not sure if this is possible.

This should be entirely possible.

I'd even go as far as to speculate that this is a built-in feature in SMF, it just has to be enabled.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #532 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:33:33 »
I would like to request the possibility to use more than five images in my signature.
I'm using them in a fairly non-intrusive way but ran into the limit today:

|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Click "more" to see them.
I realize this was actually abused in the past but I would like it if there could be a slight increase in the number of images. :)

Oh, and just quote me to see the mess of code that sig holds. :P
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:35:43 by JaccoW »
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #533 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:43:34 »
I would like to request the possibility to use more than five images in my signature.
I'm using them in a fairly non-intrusive way but ran into the limit today:
Code: [Select]

|||Daily driver: [glow=white,2,300]Duck Orion TKL[/glow]
|||My other keyboards :[more][table][tr][td]|||The Original[/td][td]|Home[/td][td]|Work[/td][td]|Numpad[/td][td]|Play[/td][td]|Endgame[/td][td]|Keycaps[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]|[glow=grey,2,300]Déck Legend Frost[/glow][/td][td]|[glow=grey,2,300]Keycool 87 LE[/glow][/td][td]|[glow=grey,2,300]Leopold FC660M[/glow][/td]
[td]|[glow=black,2,300]FC 210TP[/td][td]|[glow=white,2,300]Raptor K1 Gaming[/glow][/td][td]|[glow=grey,2,300]Duck Orion TKL[/glow][/td][td]|[glow=grey,2,300]My keycaps & sets[/glow][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]|Pics[/td][td]|Pics[/td][td]|Pics[/td][td][/td]
[td]|Pics[/td][td]|Pics[/td][td]|Pics[/td][/tr][/table][/more]

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my  Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Click "more" to see them.
I realize this was actually abused in the past but I would like it if there could be a slight increase in the number of images. :)

Oh, and just quote me to see the mess of code that sig holds. :p

No kidding! ;)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #534 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:03:23 »
I'm pretty proud of it :D
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #535 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:22:46 »
I'd like it if there was an option for search results to show up as topics instead of just posts.  I'd find it easier to parse through a simple list of topic titles to find whatever question I have instead of having to skip over the post sections to look at titles.  No, I know it's not a huge difference and I can search pretty well now, but I'm not really asking much either.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #536 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 04:10:39 »
ARTISAN CAP WAGERING SUBFORUM

Here me out,

Lets say i wanna take Manny Pacquiao to win in the upcoming fight against Floyd Mayweather. I want to bet a depth black CC skull. I make a post for the event and what im betting, hash out offers through pm's on people taking Mayweather and they have to put up something i feel is equal. Than have the wager posted...

Something like

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao May 2nd
punksdead (Pacquiao) - depth black cc
Xxxxxxx (Mayweather) - f2 yellow cc

Loser must ship out prize after event.

Doesnt have to be sport related wagering either, MLG matches, anything that would peak interest.
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Huxley2500

« Reply #537 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 10:05:30 »
Wat?

Offline TopreFan333

« Reply #538 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 11:55:34 »
What features do people want? The more people we have clamoring for something the better we can prioritize our time.

Threaded view of PMs -- unless that exists and I'm not seeing it?

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #539 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 12:00:02 »

Here me out,

Lets say i wanna take Manny Pacquiao to win in the upcoming fight against Floyd Mayweather. I want to bet a depth black CC skull. I make a post for the event and what im betting, hash out offers through pm's on people taking Mayweather and they have to put up something i feel is equal. Than have the wager posted...

Something like

Doesnt have to be sport related wagering either, MLG matches, anything that would peak interest.
People might not follow through though, sadly.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #540 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 12:14:13 »

Here me out,

Something like

recipe for disaster

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #541 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 13:01:04 »

Here me out,

Something like

Yes. This sounds like a great way to drastically increase/decrease my artisan collection size.  :))

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #542 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 23:01:33 »
Maybe a GB calendar? Plot the dates down on a calendar so others can work around it

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #543 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 23:04:57 »
Maybe a GB calendar? Plot the dates down on a calendar so others can work around it

That would be something nice to add to the list of current GBs.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #544 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 15:13:30 »
I know it has been changed recently, but I would love to see less posts on one page in a thread.

Sometimes it just loads very long, depending on the internet connection and other things like browser, device, thread content, etc. At home on my PC it is fine, we have a fast connection (150 mbit/sec), but at work, on the countryside, mobile it is sometimes too much. Especially the image boards are sometimes not usable for me, and due to loading I oversee images posted earlier, and see them then later and thought like 'wow I've missed something'.
... ...

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #546 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 19:56:20 »
can we have https://az545065.vo.msecnd.net/skype-faq-media/faq_content/skype/screenshots/fa12330/emoticons/monkey_80_anim_gif.gif added as an emoticon?

no

I know it has been changed recently, but I would love to see less posts on one page in a thread.

Sometimes it just loads very long, depending on the internet connection and other things like browser, device, thread content, etc. At home on my PC it is fine, we have a fast connection (150 mbit/sec), but at work, on the countryside, mobile it is sometimes too much. Especially the image boards are sometimes not usable for me, and due to loading I oversee images posted earlier, and see them then later and thought like 'wow I've missed something'.

this can be changed in your setting somewhere

i forget where, but i know i've changed it before

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #547 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 19:58:33 »

Profile -> Look and Layout -> Messages to Display per Page -> Change dropdown to 5, 10, 25, 50

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #548 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 19:28:58 »
ignore feature that's useful
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #549 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 19:32:21 »
ignore feature that's useful

^

hiding stuff sucks, curiosity gets the best of me eventually
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.