Author Topic: Bumblebee Set finally on sale!  (Read 101156 times)

Offline dante

Re: Bumblebee Set finally on sale!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 15:18:21 »
that looks sharp!

Offline bahamot

• bistropolis - dine with style
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 01:55:01 »
So that's how polycarbonate spacebar looks like.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 04:28:19 »
So much nice yellow - can't wait until my set arrives :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 15 October 2013, 08:19:13 »
 Lovely !! 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 16 October 2013, 05:25:56 »
Silly question time: the honeycomb key that goes in the Windows key position - is it possible to buy these separately?

I had added a couple of extra ducks and bees to my order for my 7yo daughter, and she decided she had to have one of those honeycomb keys, but I didn't want to break the symmetry of my set.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bianco

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 03:36:57 »
Silly question time: the honeycomb key that goes in the Windows key position - is it possible to buy these separately?

I had added a couple of extra ducks and bees to my order for my 7yo daughter, and she decided she had to have one of those honeycomb keys, but I didn't want to break the symmetry of my set.

i'd like to get several pieces of those as well if available!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 21:59:11 »
What say you, KeyPop - is it possible to buy a few of the key circled in this pic?

The Tsangan kit contains 1.5x modifiers, but if possible I'd like to buy 4 of these in 1.25x size.

Offline KeyPop

• www.KeyPop.net [키팝.net]
    • KeyPop.net
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 22:29:09 »
What say you, KeyPop - is it possible to buy a few of the key circled in this pic?

The Tsangan kit contains 1.5x modifiers, but if possible I'd like to buy 4 of these in 1.25x size.

I'll ask Melissa if there are any left over for purchase :3
I believe I may have 1 or 2 extra. I'll definitely let you know!

Offline bianco

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 01:22:10 »

I'll ask Melissa if there are any left over for purchase :3
I believe I may have 1 or 2 extra. I'll definitely let you know!

i'll be interested in getting a few pieces as well!  ;D

Offline okwchin

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 09:18:50 »
Bringing a thread back from the past..

I just received my bumblebee key set, and really love it!!.

I wanted more duckys to complement this set, but within the days of receiving my set, when I was then ready to order again, the yellow ducks went out of stock... I was sad. Not long after, they came back!! so I went right ahead to get me some more, but the numerpad set I wanted to order along with it went out of stock that day too.

I was wondering if the number pads are out of stock well and truly, or if they might make a short magical comeback for a little while, enough for me to get another set. I would expect however that round two is probably not happening…

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 05:47:21 »
Just ordered a Bumble Bee set, but the wait is going to kill me! When it comes, I'd probably be getting another Novatouch TKL for it....

Offline cpt.charisma

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 06 September 2014, 03:38:51 »
I would absolutely buy this set if the numpads were available.  I don't understand this tkl trend.  Being able to enter numbers quickly is more important to me that how many inches away my mouse is.
-===CC=-