Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4155398 times)

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #23900 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 11:26:10 »
It will get better! :) Not sure how it is for you but I often prefer the empty, after-hours office if I make up time/work overtime. I also have a really annoying coworker though...

Most of my coworkers come in late and stay late. I come in early when no one is around and leave early.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #23901 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 11:31:53 »
It will get better! :) Not sure how it is for you but I often prefer the empty, after-hours office if I make up time/work overtime. I also have a really annoying coworker though...

Most of my coworkers come in late and stay late. I come in early when no one is around and leave early.

Either one works.. But, I hurd it's better to do the early one for safer traffic.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #23902 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 11:48:14 »
I somehow manage to get to work on time despite having to stop for gas and food, go to get my backpack, and notice I left it at home. Then I have to fight Boston traffic back home which took an hour that I'll need to make up. And I hit a giant pothole on the way back. All in all, a great day!

What about that super hot, mature OL, who has affairs with the younger guys.. ?

goddamn it TP  :D That's gross

Is it an affair if she's single? I've noticed there's plenty good reason for her availability. She'd have you believe its because she's a strong, empowered and opinionated woman that men just can't keep up with :rolleyes:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23903 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 11:59:57 »

Is it an affair if she's single? I've noticed there's plenty good reason for her availability. She'd have you believe its because she's a strong, empowered and opinionated woman that men just can't keep up with :rolleyes:

Females, they don't come with the technical manual, and even when we luckily come by such a book, that manual is probably a few versions behind on the latest features, operation procedure and bug-patches.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #23904 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 12:10:20 »

Females, they don't come with the technical manual, and even when we luckily come by such a book, that manual is probably a few versions behind on the latest features, operation procedure and bug-patches.

Of course... and I would be very hard-pressed to find her manual - one of the early editions from the 60s...

This unit is totally out of order, anyway.. RAM is completely DOA, won't take any commands unless its from the administrator and has some foul smell emanating from the processor.. A mix of coffee and cigarette smoke its been exposed to since the 80s. Its definitely time for the company to upgrade to a newer model

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23905 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 12:24:04 »

Of course... and I would be very hard-pressed to find her manual - one of the early editions from the 60s...

This unit is totally out of order, anyway.. RAM is completely DOA, won't take any commands unless its from the administrator and has some foul smell emanating from the processor.. A mix of coffee and cigarette smoke its been exposed to since the 80s. Its definitely time for the company to upgrade to a newer model

I read that jpn females like to work at foreign firm branches (in jpn).

So then there are all these neckbeards from Muric/Euro that want to get there.

This information was pre-meltdown w/ the glowing fish, so not sure on the attitude now..

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #23906 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 12:38:39 »

I read that jpn females like to work at foreign firm branches (in jpn).

So then there are all these neckbeards from Muric/Euro that want to get there.

This information was pre-meltdown w/ the glowing fish, so not sure on the attitude now..

Miscegenation with a Japanese cutie is the weeb neckbeard's dream. Interested tbh.

I dated the daughter of a marine and korean war bride when I was in highschool. White + Asian produces some very fine results indeed. Her brother also introduced me to Starcraft, so there's that

Edit: To get back on topic... I'm bothered that the mail is not here yet!!! >:D
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 February 2018, 12:56:48 by sncbraxsc2 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23907 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 13:03:11 »

Miscegenation with a Japanese cutie is the weeb neckbeard's dream. Interested tbh.

I dated the daughter of a marine and korean war bride when I was in highschool. White + Asian produces some very fine results indeed. Her brother also introduced me to Starcraft, so there's that

Yea.. lots of weird things happening today..

I was invited to the funeral of someone I don't know much @ all..

And..  u know... I didn't want to go, but they said there was going to be a seafood buffet..

And I'm like.. sssssssss...  Tp4= 100% Plant based...  but Seafood buffettt...

So, I just curled up into a ball and said no..

But it was a very low volume , solemn No, then this guy behind me thought I was super sad... and gave me a hug..

And Now, I'm stuck going to a funeral of someone I didn't really know.. w/ a seafood buffet to which I can not eat from..

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #23908 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 13:16:38 »

Yea.. lots of weird things happening today..

I was invited to the funeral of someone I don't know much @ all..

And..  u know... I didn't want to go, but they said there was going to be a seafood buffet..

And I'm like.. sssssssss...  Tp4= 100% Plant based...  but Seafood buffettt...

So, I just curled up into a ball and said no..

But it was a very low volume , solemn No, then this guy behind me thought I was super sad... and gave me a hug..

And Now, I'm stuck going to a funeral of someone I didn't really know.. w/ a seafood buffet to which I can not eat from..

Show Image

Sometimes the loss of people we don't really know can affect us in some unexpected ways. Sorry for the loss, even if it was just an acquaintance.

I'll say a prayer to the rice n ramen gods for you.

...please lead TP not into temptation, but deliver him from the seafood buffet...

It will be a respectful/appreciated thing, especially to the family, that the funeral is attended. Hopefully you can feel okay about it knowing you're doing a kind thing :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23909 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 13:26:16 »

It will be a respectful/appreciated thing, especially to the family, that the funeral is attended. Hopefully you can feel okay about it knowing you're doing a kind thing :)

Sigh.. situations like this does make me ponder the connection between humans..

Our minds segregate out of convenience, but beneath the rationalization good or bad,   are we or are we not individuals.

Was individualism a conspiracy of industry to farm humanity as they do sheep ?

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #23910 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 15:07:00 »

Sigh.. situations like this does make me ponder the connection between humans..

Our minds segregate out of convenience, but beneath the rationalization good or bad,   are we or are we not individuals.

Was individualism a conspiracy of industry to farm humanity as they do sheep ?

We're all individuals but also parts to a whole.

That predisposition to make comfortable decisions is natural but what is convenient for one isn't always the convenient option for others.

We also know that the easiest option is rarely the best. I'm not familiar with that conspiracy!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23911 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 20:18:12 »
When I'm at work I cannot wait to go home.

When I'm at home I cannot wait for the weekend.

When it's the weekend I do my best to forget the previous week.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23912 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 20:26:44 »
When I'm at work I cannot wait to go home.

When I'm at home I cannot wait for the weekend.

When it's the weekend I do my best to forget the previous week.

Rinse.

Repeat.

And then You Die..

Hurrray... !!!!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23913 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 20:40:20 »
The only way I'll ever be happy in life is if I can manage to shirk off these bull**** stress-causing human constructs like worrying about responsibilities, work, and money.

The only path to noisyturtle's mental serenity and overall happiness is to become independently wealthy so I can finally free my mind of these societally manufactured false barriers disrupting my true nature.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23914 on: Tue, 13 February 2018, 20:50:30 »
The only way I'll ever be happy in life is if I can manage to shirk off these bull**** stress-causing human constructs like worrying about responsibilities, work, and money.

The only path to noisyturtle's mental serenity and overall happiness is to become independently wealthy so I can finally free my mind of these societally manufactured false barriers disrupting my true nature.

You have not put enough time-credits into figuring out  _Your True Nature_ to even begin pursuing it.

Noisyturtle's entire personality is implanted by the oligarchs who rule Society.

Analyze not only your responsibility , but also your desires,  it's all been carefully orchestrated to keep you sick.

In the grand scheme, if the masses are sick, they could never challenge the social planners.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23915 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 04:05:55 »

Man I get this kind of thing a lot. Not even joking I started watching videos from the Holocaust and Somalia conflicts etc. in an attempt to ground myself and remind me that my life is pretty ****ing good simply by existing in Australia at this time. When I start getting stressed the **** out I try and focus on the fact that no one is going to put me in a gas chamber, it kinda works ok for me.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23916 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 06:08:08 »

Man I get this kind of thing a lot. Not even joking I started watching videos from the Holocaust and Somalia conflicts etc. in an attempt to ground myself and remind me that my life is pretty ****ing good simply by existing in Australia at this time. When I start getting stressed the **** out I try and focus on the fact that no one is going to put me in a gas chamber, it kinda works ok for me.

Alternatively ...

Brothels.. !!

Just sayn',  it's right there, legal in straya ...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23917 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 06:30:06 »
I just ate a box of chocolates....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23918 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 06:33:56 »
I just ate a box of chocolates....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Early morning box of chocolates. !!

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23919 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 06:36:06 »

Alternatively ...

Brothels.. !!

Just sayn',  it's right there, legal in straya ...

If I were a girl, Id be dancing in a club....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23920 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 06:40:04 »

/Tp4 memory overflow.

Not sure how to interpret statement..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #23921 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 08:47:21 »

/Tp4 memory overflow.

Lmao  ;D
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23922 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 19:50:05 »

/Tp4 memory overflow.

You have memories of girls dancing in clubs?

Have you been misleading us all this time?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23923 on: Wed, 14 February 2018, 19:56:50 »

/Tp4 memory overflow.

You have memories of girls dancing in clubs?

Have you been misleading us all this time?

Tp4 processor extrapolates the proper responses after thorough simulation of all potential scenarios loaded in ram.

If there is inadequate entry data, or specification, the scenarios become too numerous, then overflowing the memory buffer.

Finally, the output stalls.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #23924 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 12:18:33 »
For the third time, WASD has sent me the wrong item. Sigh. I guess they are marked off the list.
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23925 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 12:25:51 »
For the third time, WASD has sent me the wrong item. Sigh. I guess they are marked off the list.

Blame the marijuana .. they're probably out there, doing the drugz, mailing peeps the wrong keyboards..

hahahaha

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #23926 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 15:01:24 »

Blame the marijuana .. they're probably out there, doing the drugz, mailing peeps the wrong keyboards..

hahahaha

After my controller problems with a WASD keyboard, I stopped buying keyboards from them. I ordered stab parts, but they keep sending me parts I didn't order... Receipt says stabilizer clips, bag is full of stabilizer inserts... frustrating as hell.
I am not one to blast a company as I always assume my bad experience is a one off... but the bad experiences are adding up...
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 February 2018, 15:03:17 by rich1051414 »
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23927 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 15:13:45 »
They finally did it. They finally announced the dissolving of my department at work T-minus 30 days till unemployment  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23928 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 15:30:52 »
They finally did it. They finally announced the dissolving of my department at work T-minus 30 days till unemployment  :))

thoguht u just started a new job ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23929 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 16:15:56 »

like a year and a half ago, and now it's over

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23930 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 19:12:41 »

like a year and a half ago, and now it's over

M0ar time for Vidya.. Fried Chicken, and Drugzz !!

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23931 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 23:49:41 »
I've wasted several hours browsing r/unixporn. Everyday I find something I want to try and for what purpose? What is my purpose? Who am I? :confused:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23932 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 17:00:37 »
Reinstalled windows 7, installed chipset drivers which include the integrated graphics and on rebooting got nothing but a black screen (and it's not booting invisibly). It works if I add a graphics card, but I don't want to...

What are the chances of the integrated graphics dying right then?  No amount of messing with bios rests/options has bought it back :confused:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23933 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 17:53:25 »
Reinstalled windows 7, installed chipset drivers which include the integrated graphics and on rebooting got nothing but a black screen (and it's not booting invisibly). It works if I add a graphics card, but I don't want to...

What are the chances of the integrated graphics dying right then?  No amount of messing with bios rests/options has bought it back :confused:

prolly bios conflict.. 

or it's booting to a different output like vga or dvi , instead of hdmi / dispuray p0rt.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23934 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 18:14:56 »

prolly bios conflict.. 

or it's booting to a different output like vga or dvi , instead of hdmi / dispuray p0rt.
Surely the post screen should show on all outputs though?  I can't even see that on VGA or dvi, I'm still resisting widescreen yet let alone HDMI.  Wouldn't even know what a display port looks like  :))
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23935 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 18:28:35 »

prolly bios conflict.. 

Surely the post screen should show on all outputs though?  I can't even see that on VGA or dvi, I'm still resisting widescreen yet let alone HDMI.  Wouldn't even know what a display port looks like  :))

check if ur bios is set to init the igpu first.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23936 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 18:43:42 »
I did, in combination with the 'multiple graphic outputs' which is supposedly to always enable the integrated and with/without the separate card - anything other than pci-e first and multi disabled gets the non booting black screen.  I think I need to find a speaker to listen for beeps as the board has no LEDs.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23937 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 20:24:47 »

I lost my trusty Lenovo G560 because of a toasted integrated chipset. Well, it sounds to me like you have a gpu that you can install if you wanted too or needed too.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23938 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 22:12:55 »
I did, in combination with the 'multiple graphic outputs' which is supposedly to always enable the integrated and with/without the separate card - anything other than pci-e first and multi disabled gets the non booting black screen.  I think I need to find a speaker to listen for beeps as the board has no LEDs.

hrrrmm..

well, don't install the chipset driver then.

Just install the graphics driver.

you don't really need the chipset driver, it doesn't do anything important..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23939 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 23:49:13 »
Clowns.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23940 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 23:56:30 »
Clowns.

We still have clowning today like pewdipie,  It's virtually the same thing, but without the makeup.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23941 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 00:05:45 »
Clowns.

We still have clowning today like pewdipie,  It's virtually the same thing, but without the makeup.

I Just watched a random Star Trek Voyager episode (The Thaw) that is filled to the brim with virtual clowns. Gah

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23942 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 00:18:41 »
Clowns.

I Just watched a random Star Trek Voyager episode (The Thaw) that is filled to the brim with virtual clowns. Gah

Dis is why Tp4 only watches  N Generation..

Every episode is a good..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23943 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 00:39:03 »
Clowns.

At one point Janeway looked like she was about to murder a clown, so I think the atmosphere evened out a bit

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23944 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 00:48:25 »
Clowns.

In general, I agree, but Samaritan Snare was pretty bad.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23945 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 02:30:49 »

hrrrmm..

I have a black screen from pressing the power button, it's not a windows problem anymore.  I set it to boot from DVD but it doesn't even spin up.  The dedicated graphics card I have is worse than the integrated plus it's another hotspot that would need water cooling - spending money for worse performance would be annoying to say the least, not to mention the hassle of draining the loop.  And that's if they even make water blocks for crappy non gaming cards, which they shouldn't!

I should have listened to you at the end of 2016 and got a 67xx rather than the 5775c, this is the first computer I've come to hate and I'm close to taking this as an omen to quit computers.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23946 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 03:29:11 »

hrrrmm..

I have a black screen from pressing the power button, it's not a windows problem anymore.  I set it to boot from DVD but it doesn't even spin up.  The dedicated graphics card I have is worse than the integrated plus it's another hotspot that would need water cooling - spending money for worse performance would be annoying to say the least, not to mention the hassle of draining the loop.  And that's if they even make water blocks for crappy non gaming cards, which they shouldn't!

I should have listened to you at the end of 2016 and got a 67xx rather than the 5775c, this is the first computer I've come to hate and I'm close to taking this as an omen to quit computers.

Head scratch..

Dat's weird stuff goin on..

So you reset the bios, and still nothing ?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23947 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 03:53:32 »
Head scratch..

Yup, left the battery out overnight as a final hope but it's still dead.  I'm off to the shop to hope they have a speaker, not risking nice headphones on a motherboard header...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23948 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 04:31:52 »
Head scratch..

Yup, left the battery out overnight as a final hope but it's still dead.  I'm off to the shop to hope they have a speaker, not risking nice headphones on a motherboard header...

u could try an led instead maybe, if you got one on hand.

if it's black screen from power button... ur sure ur monitor is on the right input..

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #23949 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 05:41:46 »
Got a piezo buzzer, supposedly 3-36v.  Motherboard pins of course aren't breadboard pin compatible so had to hold SIP sockets soldered to the buzzer on the pins.  Result?  No beeps.  Stuck it on 5v from a Teensy and I can just about make out a high frequency whine, which won't be audible over the pump let alone a fan...  Liking the resistor idea!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod