Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643138 times)

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
Want to buy  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
Never lucky

TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline OneNightFriend

My first KK win! Thank you guys so much!

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
Any update on the rest of the invoices before I give up hope? lol
me too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline ubibaba742

Didnt they say there would be invoicing for a couple days? Bound to be a lot with a 1 limit on the caps. Have faith folks!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Offline bbmathlvr

Didnt they say there would be invoicing for a couple days? Bound to be a lot with a 1 limit on the caps. Have faith folks!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

And if you don't have faith, patience will do.  :thumb:
Probably TeX'ing right now.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
Expect invoicing to be finished when they say it is.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Alright guys,

Update time. All invoices have been sent at this point. I apologize for the delay. For those who weren't aware, PayPal decided to **** the bed on us and we are currently unable to see any of the invoices we sent out. Apparently, its stuck in some sort of loop and our case has been escalated with their tech support team. They are currently looking into it so no ETA on when we'll have full access.

To circumvent this, we manually went back and cross referenced with the phone app and our spreadsheet and sent out the remainder of the orders. In the event you receive more than 1 invoice, please pay one and cancel the other.

This was the highest turnout we've ever had (1821 entries). Percentages of what people picked are pretty consistent with the pie graph we published yesterday. In the end, we ended up dipping into our personal archives to fulfill a few more orders.

Our sincerest apologies for those who entered and did not win. We know how that feels and we know there's very little consolation. I'd like to leave you guys with this article if you haven't read it yet: https://www.keykollectiv.com/blog//fairness-and-fallacies .Though we have a lot of work cut out for us, given the limit was dropped to 1 per person, we hope this decision will benefit you guys.

Of course, it's not a KK sale without a contest so expect an announcement after we wrap the fulfillment process. Thanks to all for joining and congratulations to the winners.

Offline bbmathlvr

Alright guys,

Update time. All invoices have been sent at this point. I apologize for the delay. For those who weren't aware, PayPal decided to **** the bed on us and we are currently unable to see any of the invoices we sent out. Apparently, its stuck in some sort of loop and our case has been escalated with their tech support team. They are currently looking into it so no ETA on when we'll have full access.

To circumvent this, we manually went back and cross referenced with the phone app and our spreadsheet and sent out the remainder of the orders. In the event you receive more than 1 invoice, please pay one and cancel the other.

This was the highest turnout we've ever had (1821 entries). Percentages of what people picked are pretty consistent with the pie graph we published yesterday. In the end, we ended up dipping into our personal archives to fulfill a few more orders.

Our sincerest apologies for those who entered and did not win. We know how that feels and we know there's very little consolation. I'd like to leave you guys with this article if you haven't read it yet: https://www.keykollectiv.com/blog//fairness-and-fallacies .Though we have a lot of work cut out for us, given the limit was dropped to 1 per person, we hope this decision will benefit you guys.

Of course, it's not a KK sale without a contest so expect an announcement after we wrap the fulfillment process. Thanks to all for joining and congratulations to the winners.

Thanks for the amazing raffle and gratz to the winners. Looking forward to that contest :D
Probably TeX'ing right now.

Offline donut_sauce

oh well...there's always the re-raffle to hope for:-)

Offline donut_sauce

nevermind! holy moly just found an invoice!!!:-))) from sad to happy yayayayayayayayaya:-))))))

Offline robotsokk

Alright guys,

Thanks for lowering the limit to 1 per person, and for reaching into personal archives to try and give more folks a shot at one. Cheers for running this!

nevermind! holy moly just found an invoice!!!:-))) from sad to happy yayayayayayayayaya:-))))))

LOL I hope more of us find this luck ^^
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline donut_sauce

you might. i literally just got the invoice a couple minutes ago.

Offline hayt

• * Maker
Alright guys,

Thanks for the raffle KK. Really generous to do a 1 cap limit, given the extra work this creates for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline superpiya

you might. i literally just got the invoice a couple minutes ago.

Me too! Just got an invoice a couple minutes ago for my first pick, still can't believe it.

Invoice paid  :thumb:

Offline Nonster

• Lo-Ki Studios
Alright guys,

Thanks for the raffle KK! The 1 cap limit was fantastic, it was great to see so many happy winners. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the contest!
More

Offline MUMU

Maybe I miss something on my paypal account configuration.
Maybe I am just unlucky.
 :'(

Offline The AlbinoDino

Congrats to all the winners!

Offline kawasaki161

And you are not the ones breaking my streak. I stopped counting but I think I'm at around 15 losses in a row now  :thumb:

Offline Quakemz

Topre Columbia, my top choice! Thank you so much, KK--always an honor to own another KK cap.  :thumb:

Offline rabbitfire

It was 2 on the morning when I saw my email from Paypal. I'm crying...my first KK win and it's a Challenger, last piece of my Kosmos collection. Can't go to sleep again.  :D :D :D

Congrats to the winners!  :cool:

Offline inoxify

Congrats all! no luck for me this week >:D

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
These raffles are what GH is all about it. Grats to the winners and congrats to Kudos and Koala for a smashout sale. Almost ~2000 entries! Wow  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline DreLLin

Congrats to all winners. 0/5 KK sales, it really  hurts   :(

Offline MacGruber117

I guess I used all my luck in the poisoned summer sale :(
I want to buy your ETF and Garbo Pusses. PM me

Offline johntron25

oh well, I guess I'll just live vicariously through the winners. Please post pics. congrats winners.

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
Will these new Kosmos also allow for LED backlight shine through the visor?

And do they have those super clean Synth bottoms as well?  :eek: :eek: :eek:
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 July 2017, 19:21:57 by P1kas »
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
Topre Columbia, my top choice! Thank you so much, KK--always an honor to own another KK cap.  :thumb:
Nice! That's what I got too and it was also my top choice! Congrats!

Now if we can just find you that topre lychee!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline swangful

No luck :(

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF

Yes and yes.

Offline asianboy30354

Yes and yes.

sweeeeeeet, my favorite artisan of all time just went even higher up the ladder, i didnt think it was possible but it just did

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
So excited for my Topre Columbia! Was able to catch this Flubburt & Dark Matter Furt both in Topre today!

Thanks for all of the hard work Kudos & Koala-T! <3

Still not sure which Flubburt colorway this is though, anyone know? It looks slightly like Frozen Flame & slightly like Furtive to me.

« Last Edit: Sat, 08 July 2017, 20:04:12 by brianjking »

Offline asianboy30354

So excited for my Topre Columbia! Was able to catch this Flubburt & Dark Matter Furt both in Topre today!

Show Image

Still not sure which Flubburt colorway this is though, anyone know? It looks slightly like Frozen Flame & slightly like Furtive to me.

oh man i just love everything i see here, congrats on the win and super jealous of those other KK caps :)

Offline tjaub95

Show Image

The flubburt looks a lot like frozen flame to me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline notananthem

• NOTANANTHEM on /r/MK
    • Crudo Soy
I didn't get any emails/updates so my first sale was a miss.

Then I scrolled through all the pages of people who won and didn't win, and responded to some craigslist ads selling stuff, and got back to my inbox to see a missing paypal invoice

Challenger (Purple Skull in Cyan Helmet) Kosmonavt in MX.  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: best day thank you key kollectiv
Designer / Prototyping
HMU if you'd like to understand manufacturing and design

Offline fatpolomanjr

I thought I didn't get an invoice either; I just won't be able to claim it until I win in KK's next sale.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline soveryscary

Finally won a KK raffle:D
All the lights went out

Offline flyingalbatross1

No luck for me. RNG against me for KK, ETF and every other so far 0/5

i cri evry tiem

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
Congratulations to all the winners! :thumb:
Sadly RNGesus wasn't with me this time, but there will be others I'm sure.

Offline mbsurfer

Congrats to all the winners!

Looking to trade my raffled MX Columbia for an MX Apollo from this same sale. If anyone is interested  please PM me!

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
Big thanks to keykollectiv and booper for some great caps. 
Congrats to all the winners and enjoy your great caps! 
(Pls no flipping) 

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
 :p :p
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 August 2017, 05:23:57 by Vadurr »

Offline Meitachi

• Je sui prest
It was 2 on the morning when I saw my email from Paypal. I'm crying...my first KK win and it's a Challenger, last piece of my Kosmos collection. Can't go to sleep again.  :D :D :D

You did it buddy! Congrats!!

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict

Nice! Congrats, dude!

Offline rabbitfire

You did it buddy! Congrats!!

Nice! Congrats, dude!

Thanks guys! Can't believe it. I won my top choice.  :-* :-* :-*

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
Womp womp. Congrats to the winners!
-Dana

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
I just realized Koala-T stands for quality