Author Topic: [Feedback] DSA Aqua Ninja  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Exentio

[Feedback] DSA Aqua Ninja
« on: Sat, 13 January 2018, 10:12:19 »
Hi everyone! I'm posting here because I don't know if this can be considered an interest check.
I made this design six months ago, I got inspired watching my Greninja amiibo and just wondered how those colors would look good on a keyboard.
At the time Signature Plastic didn't accept new designs, and Massdrop never answered to my proposal. But SP decided to open submissions again!
I had to change the legends to black because with dye-sub we can't have light legends (SP wants dye-sub designs), but this time I added the icon legend people asked!
SP told me to look for some feedback, which means that we can actually make this real! Kits may be different, but I'll ask to make the base one like it appears in the image (with Fn, Pn, and both icon and text Meta).

So, what do you think? Actually, I already made a post on r/KeycapDesigners, but people doesn't seem very talkative, so... here I am. Please give me some useful feedback!

Offline Exentio

Re: [Feedback] DSA Aqua Ninja
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 13:40:10 »
Bump. I'd like to hear something, even if you just like it. I mean, I don't want to send SP an empty thread...