geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] DCS Windbreaker - GB Launches May 20th

<< < (21/32) > >>

norb:

--- Quote from: pwade3 on Mon, 19 April 2021, 10:02:05 ---Hey y'all, been busy with other projects but just for clarity, yes the "real" base kit is gonna be something along the lines of the combination of kits on the HBCP.

I recently acquired a Neons and Pastels Pantone book, so I'm going to revise the colors of the renders a bit (no major overhauling planned, just some tweaking to get them exactly where I want).

--- End quote ---

don't wanna necro, but i hope this is not dead.
can we have a lifesign, mr. pwade?  :-*

pwade3:

--- Quote from: norb on Mon, 07 February 2022, 12:24:27 ---
--- Quote from: pwade3 on Mon, 19 April 2021, 10:02:05 ---Hey y'all, been busy with other projects but just for clarity, yes the "real" base kit is gonna be something along the lines of the combination of kits on the HBCP.

I recently acquired a Neons and Pastels Pantone book, so I'm going to revise the colors of the renders a bit (no major overhauling planned, just some tweaking to get them exactly where I want).

--- End quote ---

don't wanna necro, but i hope this is not dead.
can we have a lifesign, mr. pwade?  :-*

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking GMK might not be the way forward with this but I think this constitutes a sign of life.

zea:

--- Quote from: pwade3 on Mon, 07 February 2022, 12:27:51 ---I'm thinking GMK might not be the way forward with this but I think this constitutes a sign of life.

--- End quote ---

nk's pbt? dafoe?

:dafoe:

Keeblet_257:
with the colourmatching this set will arrive in Q4 2029

ZoomBoy:

--- Quote from: Keeblet_257 on Tue, 08 February 2022, 07:29:09 ---with the colourmatching this set will arrive in Q4 2029

--- End quote ---

OP can just YOLO and accept first version!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version