geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] DCS Windbreaker - GB Launches May 20th

<< < (22/32) > >>

lakdsjfhklasdjfh:
this is perfect.

Neely_12:

--- Quote from: pwade3 on Mon, 07 February 2022, 12:27:51 ---
--- Quote from: norb on Mon, 07 February 2022, 12:24:27 ---
--- Quote from: pwade3 on Mon, 19 April 2021, 10:02:05 ---Hey y'all, been busy with other projects but just for clarity, yes the "real" base kit is gonna be something along the lines of the combination of kits on the HBCP.

I recently acquired a Neons and Pastels Pantone book, so I'm going to revise the colors of the renders a bit (no major overhauling planned, just some tweaking to get them exactly where I want).

--- End quote ---

don't wanna necro, but i hope this is not dead.
can we have a lifesign, mr. pwade?  :-*

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking GMK might not be the way forward with this but I think this constitutes a sign of life.

--- End quote ---

Domikey?? or JTK but idek if they're still running stuff rn

--- Quote from: zea on Mon, 07 February 2022, 15:02:42 ---
--- Quote from: pwade3 on Mon, 07 February 2022, 12:27:51 ---I'm thinking GMK might not be the way forward with this but I think this constitutes a sign of life.

--- End quote ---

nk's pbt? dafoe?

:dafoe:

--- End quote ---

Do you want all of your keycaps to turn out like garbage lmao

mr_foggy:
+1 for NK's PBT, which is FAR from garbage. super satisfied with Taro, which made me lose interest in the GMK version entirely.

Neely_12:

--- Quote from: mr_foggy on Mon, 14 March 2022, 11:00:18 ---+1 for NK's PBT, which is FAR from garbage. super satisfied with Taro, which made me lose interest in the GMK version entirely.

--- End quote ---

I can't see how you could get these really bright colors and have an entirely reverse dyesub set, that would be better than dmk or jtk. The price of a kit like that in pbt would prob be just as expensive if not more than dmk or jtk.

pwade3:
We're back baby.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version