geekhack Community > geekhack Media

What did you get in the mail today?

<< < (10599/10642) > >>

PadawanGeek:
While these weren't delivered via mail, they came via delivery yesterday. A grey Flip 3 and a pair of Buds2, I'm using a Araree Nukin 360 (bought earlier online) transparent case for the Flip 3, and a Spigen Tough Armor (bought online as well) for the charging dock/case for the Buds2.

noisyturtle:
Been slowly collecting these over the past 9 months, and today finally completed the set with the 500 Million Edition controller.
Now I need some sort of gauntlet to put them in, and I can control all 5 Playstation elements!

funderburker:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sun, 19 September 2021, 18:50:10 ---Been slowly collecting these over the past 9 months, and today finally completed the set with the 500 Million Edition controller.
Now I need some sort of gauntlet to put them in, and I can control all 5 Playstation elements!
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
Nice collection! Why these particular DS4 controllers?

The one I'd like to own is the 20th Anniversary Edition. But the one from the "Bundle" as stand-alone controllers are just recoloured without the added 20th Anniversary details.

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: funderburker on Tue, 21 September 2021, 16:05:51 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sun, 19 September 2021, 18:50:10 ---Been slowly collecting these over the past 9 months, and today finally completed the set with the 500 Million Edition controller.
(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---
Nice collection! Why these particular DS4 controllers?

--- End quote ---

I want to collect every non-metallic, non-special edition OEM DS4 and figured the best place to start is with the translucent ones before they all become insane prices.
You can still find the 20th Anny one for decent prices for the time being, especially if you don't mind a scuff or two. I actually got mine from GameStop for $54, but they all do have the OG PS logo on them.

Sifo:
summons for jury duty

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version