geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] The After Klaxon group buy discussion

<< < (58/59) > >>

BimboBB:
@wraul

these keys are in, just without the triple legend. makes no sense to make this third legend, as we would end up with tons of different keys.

@tjcaustin

how would you end up in a round 4 situation when you add ONE more kit? 7bit proposed this euro-kit just BECAUSE of the round 4 experience with these many different small kits.

but well....if you go with GMK, that topic is closed anyway. No way 300 people are going to order that euro-kit. Unfortunately.

tjcaustin:

--- Quote from: BimboBB on Thu, 23 May 2013, 17:41:39 ---@wraul

these keys are in, just without the triple legend. makes no sense to make this third legend, as we would end up with tons of different keys.

@tjcaustin

how would you end up in a round 4 situation when you add ONE more kit? 7bit proposed this euro-kit just BECAUSE of the round 4 experience with these many different small kits.

but well....if you go with GMK, that topic is closed anyway. No way 300 people are going to order that euro-kit. Unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

I'm just saying to say.  I'm not claiming this one additional set makes it a round4 situation, just that there should be the expectation that at some point I'll be cutting off regional/non-popular kits.

Wraul:

--- Quote from: BimboBB on Thu, 23 May 2013, 17:41:39 ---@wraul

--- End quote ---

I understand the will to keep the number of keys low.
I think like this though. The 3rd legends are some of the harder to remember, which actually raises their importance and usefulness.

I still think that at least a (2") key should be included. Or perhaps even a (2"@) key.

Don't think I'm complaining. I'm very happy to see this Euro kit. And the keys included goes 80% of the way, which is awesome.

pasph:
Maybe someone can open a thread, here or over DT, about this topic to find a good compromise for the various potential buyers

noisyturtle:
So, is this dream dead then?

sorry about the resurrection, but I was really looking forward to this  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version