Author Topic: ErgoDox - Custom split ergo keyboard.  (Read 1243599 times)

Offline kejadlen

Re: ErgoDox - Custom split ergo keyboard.
« Reply #3600 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 09:57:01 »
That's correct. For the Massdrop version, the switches on the Ergodox are PCB-mounted, and the plate is used mainly as a spacer so that the acrylic case is layered nicely. I can't speak for how other cases work, though.

Offline wackottl

« Reply #3601 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 10:31:54 »
I swear this is a coincidence. I realized the similarity this morning.

94172-0

Offline boingolover

« Reply #3602 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 13:50:08 »
That's correct. For the Massdrop version, the switches on the Ergodox are PCB-mounted, and the plate is used mainly as a spacer so that the acrylic case is layered nicely. I can't speak for how other cases work, though.

On my massdrop kit the switches they shipped are plate mount, and even though they don't actually clip in like they would on a thinner metal plate they do hold quite tight just with friction.

Offline gasht

« Reply #3603 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:08:41 »
Hello guys, I have a question, which is probably already been asked, because it seems like a pretty big issue, but I cant find an answer..
How to get media keys to work? Mine does not send scan codes(I check with xev).
I compiled benblazak/ergodox-firmware from source to probably get more newer version, as it is mentioned in the git page, that atleast some media keys should work(vol_up, vol_down etc).
But so far only one media key is working - it is named Key_application in MD configurator(but for some reason it is recognized in xev as Menu key, and work as such)

Should I maybe not use MD configurator? Or firmware is simply not ready? Should I maybe use TMK port for media keys to work? 

Offline shaymdev

« Reply #3604 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:40:41 »
What does the i/o expander do?
Does it just make it so i can use a jack cable inbetween?

Yeah the io expander makes it so that you only need a trrs cable between the halves. I've been considering building my own without a pcb. I'd probably skip the io expander and possibly use another type of cable (rather than the suggested ribbon cable) like an hdmi cable or something with enough wires in it (rows+columns). I'm still looking for a good plate option to save a few bucks.

Offline bendon

« Reply #3605 on: Sun, 22 March 2015, 22:48:50 »
Finished soldering key switches to partial build from Falbatech (czarek) yesterday. 

Acryllic case and blue cherry mx switches from Mechanical Keyboards site, the caps of course sourced from signature plastics.

Everything works except for one damn key (top row, key 7, left hand SW5:7) which is probably from my soldering skills.  Desoldered switch, removed, and replaced with another (a pain as I used PCB mount switches as they were only ones MK.com had) but still a no go so I just programmed the layout with no use of that key.  Don't know if I'll ever be comfortable using it as a daily, but we'll see...

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 March 2015, 22:51:44 by bendon »

Offline wackottl

« Reply #3606 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 09:11:56 »
Finished soldering key switches to partial build from Falbatech (czarek) yesterday. 

Show Image

Acryllic case and blue cherry mx switches from Mechanical Keyboards site, the caps of course sourced from signature plastics.

Everything works except for one damn key (top row, key 7, left hand SW5:7) which is probably from my soldering skills.  Desoldered switch, removed, and replaced with another (a pain as I used PCB mount switches as they were only ones MK.com had) but still a no go so I just programmed the layout with no use of that key.  Don't know if I'll ever be comfortable using it as a daily, but we'll see...

Your problem with that key is most likely the diode.  You'll want to check that it's pointed the correct direction and that the contacts are clean.

I used a solder glue for mine so I had a lot of failures due to bad connection or short at first.

Offline bendon

« Reply #3607 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 10:24:11 »
I was hoping that wasn't the problem.  Falbatech did all of the SMD soldering so I fear tampering with any of that even though I do see the contact on the left side of the diode for that switch does look exposed compared to other diodes on both boards.  I'll try looking into it when get home tonight.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 March 2015, 10:28:35 by bendon »

Offline bendon

« Reply #3608 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 18:38:08 »

Your problem with that key is most likely the diode.  You'll want to check that it's pointed the correct direction and that the contacts are clean.

I used a solder glue for mine so I had a lot of failures due to bad connection or short at first.
Turns out that's exactly what it was.  The left side contact wasn't being made.  I soldered a small piece of wire onto that spot and now I'm back in the game ;D.  Thanks, dude :thumb:.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #3609 on: Thu, 26 March 2015, 08:20:56 »
Tested.com told in their latest podcast that they are going to make a video building an ErgoDox. It is probably going to be from Massdrop.

Offline rmw2013

« Reply #3610 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 21:31:13 »
just finished my ergodox with some DSA from pmk. I wanted it to look like some thing from Maliwan from borderlands 2

Offline wackottl

« Reply #3611 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 15:36:33 »
My new massdrop keycaps just arrived, I thought you guys might like the die-cut stickers I added to the sides.

95498-0

I'm able to do the opposite as well and make masks that I can paint whatever I want onto them.

Took a bunch of pics for an upcoming blog post about the entire adventure, I'll link over to that when it's done if you guys want... is that a thing allowed in the rules?

I hope so cus here it is. http://wackomedia.com/ergodox-custom-built-keyboard/  This has a bunch of info you guys already know, but also has some nice pics I think you guys will like.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 March 2015, 18:27:31 by wackottl »

Offline DSlayerZX

« Reply #3612 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:42:34 »
It looks mass drop is going to release their revised version of Ergodox "soon"

it comes with a display so we can know exactly what is locked and what layer we are using...

though no mention if they have adjusted/tweaked the key layout.

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #3613 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 23:23:44 »
wackotti– Nice job on the build. Thanks for sharing the pictures. They reminded me of the excitement I had when I assembled mine on the first Massdrop run. It's good to have you on GH.

Offline DSlayerZX

« Reply #3614 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 02:54:44 »
hmm.. one of the option from MD is clear DCS keys....

just curious... can anyone provide some user feed back regarding to clear key caps?

like..... are they ok in general, or just looks disgusting after a short while.  :eek:

Offline vvp

« Reply #3615 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 03:02:12 »
It looks mass drop is going to release their revised version of Ergodox "soon"
it comes with a display so we can know exactly what is locked and what layer we are using...

Do you have some pictures of the Massdrop's Ergodox with an LCD?
I have my own version of Ergodox with an LCD. And I like the LCD there.
I'm adding also some LEDs and a photo sensor just now.
95769-0

Offline DSlayerZX

« Reply #3616 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 03:15:41 »
hopefully this works, image straight out of mass drop

Offline TobiasFB

« Reply #3617 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 03:48:35 »
What does the lcd display? Temps? Clock? Layer?

gh60

Offline vvp

« Reply #3618 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:53:01 »
In my case it is a layer name and short help when doing kinesis like on the fly remap/macro.
I do not know about the massdrop version but both layer name and led status look like a good thing to have there.
Keyboard controller temperature and clock can be put there but it looks to me like a waste of space.

If massdrop firmware continues to be open then you can put there whatever you like :)

Edit: davkol posted some links to the new massdrop Ergodox: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70486.0
« Last Edit: Tue, 31 March 2015, 06:58:49 by vvp »

Offline Batty

« Reply #3619 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:47:05 »
Can anyone point me towards a guide for directly soldering the TRRS cable to the PCBs?  After several days of having to unplug/replug my ergodox in to get it working it appears to be unresponsive today.  I'm going to reflow the solder joints to the USB and TRRS connectors tonight, but I would like to try a direct connection in case the connectors are dead...

Offline plainbriny

« Reply #3620 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 18:52:43 »
Can anyone point me towards a guide for directly soldering the TRRS cable to the PCBs?  After several days of having to unplug/replug my ergodox in to get it working it appears to be unresponsive today.  I'm going to reflow the solder joints to the USB and TRRS connectors tonight, but I would like to try a direct connection in case the connectors are dead...

I think the problem is more likely caused by the cable and not the connector.
In my opinion, most TRRS cables are just too thin and fragile.
For my first ergodox using TRRS, I have tried several TRRS cables, and they all ended up causing problems.
I finally ordered a custom TRRS cable, using cable for speakers and it worked well.

Offline trauring

• off on a tangent
ErgoDox Switch PCB connections
« Reply #3621 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 04:51:59 »
I'm look at holes in the ErgoDox PCB and I had some questions. Is there a good explanation of the layout of the PCB somewhere?

In particular, I'm looking at the four holes at the bottom of each switch. I know the two at the bottom connected to surface mount pads are for the diodes (allowing either through-hole or surface mounting). My question is if the two holes right above those are also connected to the ones below, to allow you to place the diodes in the switch. It appears that is the case, from my untrained eye looking at the PCB, but I'm not sure which is why I'm asking. That's a pretty neat feature actually, since I can't use LEDs on the ErgoDox, but I can place the diodes in the switch and keep them out of the way. Is there any reason I wouldn't want to do that (other than the fact I need to open up each switch to insert the diodes)?

Offline sordna

« Reply #3622 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 12:15:36 »
I'm look at holes in the ErgoDox PCB and I had some questions. Is there a good explanation of the layout of the PCB somewhere?

In particular, I'm looking at the four holes at the bottom of each switch. I know the two at the bottom connected to surface mount pads are for the diodes (allowing either through-hole or surface mounting). My question is if the two holes right above those are also connected to the ones below, to allow you to place the diodes in the switch. It appears that is the case, from my untrained eye looking at the PCB, but I'm not sure which is why I'm asking. That's a pretty neat feature actually, since I can't use LEDs on the ErgoDox, but I can place the diodes in the switch and keep them out of the way. Is there any reason I wouldn't want to do that (other than the fact I need to open up each switch to insert the diodes)?

I can confirm you can use through hole diodes this way. I bought switches with built in diodes and they work perfectly and provide a sturdier attachment to the PCB too!
The only downside for me was that I had to recompile the firmware with a different setting due to the diode orientation being not what was expected on one half of the keyboard. But you can avoid this issue if you actually open up the switches and orienting the diodes yourself.
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline trauring

• off on a tangent
« Reply #3623 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 12:17:33 »
Interesting. I hadn't thought about that, although it makes sense since the two halves are just flipped versions of each other.

Offline trauring

• off on a tangent
Re: ErgoDox - Custom split ergo keyboard. (laser-cutting help)
« Reply #3624 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 07:30:37 »
If I'm going to laser-cut Litster's layered case, how many mm should each layer be? 3mm? Also, how big are the screw holes? Thanks.
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 May 2015, 08:11:39 by trauring »

Offline Usarise

« Reply #3625 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 13:13:39 »
So I've been having some connectivity issues with my 'dox lately.  I think the USB port is loose.  I'm not really crazy about resoldering it as the wires around it are messed up enough (plus if I have to cut them any more I'll need to kill another cable)  Any suggestions that don't involve resoldering the whole port on and off again?  I was thinking hot glue but that seemed a bit messy and not exactly aesthetically pleasing.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #3626 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 17:22:54 »

Offline Koren

« Reply #3627 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 14:47:42 »
Just a quick question from someone who has never built a custom keyboard...

I may try to design my own variation of Ergodox, but while I'm confident I can design a PCB and get it done, I'm not so sure about the plate. So...

For a PCB-soldered keyboard, does the plate make a lot of difference, or can you design a keyboard without one?

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3628 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 15:16:56 »
I'm using my ErgoDox without any plate. It's perfectly fine.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #3629 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 02:43:36 »
There is a small difference in feel between keyboards that have plate-mounted and PCB-mounted switches but in my opinion that has mostly to do with how the PCB is supported in the case: some keyboards with PCB-mounted keyboards have some flex and others are more rigid. The switches need to have the stabilising pins in holes on the PCB to sit properly. If you use in-switch jumpers or diodes then the switches will be really sturdy on the PCB.
If you want stabilisers then they have to be PCB-mounted Cherry stabilisers and you must make space for the housings and the metal bars on the PCB.

Offline Koren

« Reply #3630 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 05:15:59 »
Many thanks to both of you.

Now, I just have to find some time, and a decent and cheap PCB maker (I'm too old to use the old methods and build those at home) and I'm set.

Offline trauring

• off on a tangent
« Reply #3631 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 10:26:18 »
Okay, so I've soldered the right hand ErgoDox. Before starting on the left hand I thought I'd test out the right hand. I loaded the firmware on the teensy, and - nothing. The keys don't do anything. Where do I start troubleshooting?

Offline OldDataHands

« Reply #3632 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 20:09:07 »
Perhaps the firmware is waiting for the left hand before continuing?

You could wire up the I/O expander and connector, etc, but not the
switch matrix on the left hand and that wouldn't take too long.

Offline trauring

• off on a tangent
« Reply #3633 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 07:13:41 »
Perhaps the firmware is waiting for the left hand before continuing?

You could wire up the I/O expander and connector, etc, but not the
switch matrix on the left hand and that wouldn't take too long.

Thanks. I actually had already soldered up the left side (not including the switches), so I hooked it up and it worked. I thought I remembered reading at some point that the right hand could work without the left hand, so I didn't think about plugging it in. The funny thing was when I did plug it in I got the following message:

How exactly am I supposed to press a key on the left side of the keyboard? :-) I just hit a bunch of keys on the right side until it gave up and asked me to identify the keyboard from a list (ANSI, ISO, etc.).

Offline zephyrean

« Reply #3634 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 00:49:55 »
I just assembled my ergodox (from massdrop, the non-infinity version) following the massdrop instructions, but it doesn't work. Massdrop instructions are here: https://www.massdrop.com/ext/ergodox/assembly.php

Here's what happens:
--USB plugged in, red LEDs light up
--Teensy plugged in, detected by Teensy app, I can flash things
--Teensy plugged in and blink .hex file loaded -> works and is detected by computer, Windows displays "Installing Teensyduino RawHID Device" window

But when I load the keyboard .hex file and plug in the keyboard, the keys don't register when I press them and Windows displays "USB Device Not Recognized." I tried flashing on a Mac and on a different Windows 8 PC, but still no luck. Anyone have any idea what's wrong? Any help would be appreciated :) I've posted this on Reddit, this forum, other forums, nobody has any idea :'(

Also, I've triple-checked all my soldering with a multimeter...all the diodes are good and are on in the right direction (side with the line oriented towards the square hole, right?). The only strange thing is that on 6-7 keys when I test the square/round holes next to the diodes I get a reading of 0V either way, but I do get a positive reading when I test the diode connections themselves.

Can post pics if that would help.

Offline OldDataHands

« Reply #3635 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 10:12:00 »
Did you have the left side connected?

Post in-focus, well lit pics of your solder joints
and components or we may not have any
chance of helping you.

Go over all your solder joints and re-flow them
to be certain that you don't have weird, cold joint
 problems.

Check continuity across your TRRS cable and
connectors. Check for power on the IOExpander
chip. Check your voltage stabilizer caps for voltage
and proper connections...

Offline zephyrean

« Reply #3636 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 13:10:40 »
How do I do this?

Yeah, I had the left side connected. I'll post some pics after I fix some of the soldering (definitely too much solder some places).

Offline OldDataHands

« Reply #3637 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 15:54:09 »
How do I do this?
https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/how-to-use-a-multimeter

Offline zephyrean

« Reply #3638 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 12:51:01 »
Here are some pics of my soldering...first soldering project with circuits, so it's not that good :'(
1. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihbg42m6ylzejs6/IMG_20150616_104434.jpg?dl=0
I removed the I/O expander, thought it might not be on right. You can see in the bottom right some of the metal circles have been burned off...is this a problem?
2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvylgkre1xvp2l7/IMG_20150616_104541.jpg?dl=0
The pads burned off on 2 of the keys, but someone said here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=22780.2010 you could just bridge the pads and the holes next to them, so I did that. Apparently it worked, but haven't tested yet.
3. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fh83oryksn7oi6o/IMG_20150616_104601.jpg?dl=0
Solder for Teensy. When I flash firmware, am I supposed to plug directly into Teensy or into the USB that plugs into Teensy? The computer recognizes the Teensy when I plug it directly in, but I get the USB not recognized when I plug the keyboard to the computer.
4. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuli12st2e6rqpn/IMG_20150616_104611.jpg?dl=0
Solder for USB connection.
5. https://www.dropbox.com/s/oujv8ayoca4xnfs/IMG_20150616_104622.jpg?dl=0
Solder for TRRS connector.
6. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfmcitj6ewirqhu/IMG_20150616_104727.jpg?dl=0
Full right hand side board. Will the keys work if I plug in just the right side? I want to test one side since I don't have the I/O expander in yet.
7. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lak59ffon06qrbe/IMG_20150616_104826.jpg?dl=0
Most of my keys look like this (aren't as bad as in 2).
8. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb79gsv6xtjjidf/IMG_20150616_110032.jpg?dl=0
Full left hand side.
It's not letting me attach my pics, so I'm just going to insert dropbox links. Sorry about that.
Thanks for all the help, everyone! :)

Offline OldDataHands

« Reply #3639 on: Fri, 19 June 2015, 20:32:24 »
You have a whole lot of cold joints, which will cause you problems.
You need to ensure that:
1) You have enough flux in play
2) You have your iron hot enough, but not too hot
3) You get both the pin and the pad hot enough, quickly, so that:
4) solder flows down the pin, across the pad, through the plated through-hole...
5) and you can remove the heat so that you don't start burning stuff, lifting pads, etc.

You may help your situation by getting a flux pen and using it to add flux before
you try and add solder - add the flux, add the heat, then add the solder, or in most
of your cases, simply add the flux, then add the heat - you probably already have
sufficient solder. There shouldn't be any of the pad left visible without solder if
you're doing it right because the solder will flow right across the hot pad.

While you need to address that in order to get reliable operation, it shouldn't be
causing the short-circuit to GND on the USB 5v that you're experiencing. I am
still suspicious of your TRRS cable. Have you checked for shorts in that? Have
you checked with your multimeter for shorts from power to ground when it is
plugged in?

Offline Zustiur

« Reply #3640 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 02:21:49 »
Hi guys, it's stupid question time:

Earlier in the thread (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=22780.3000) it's mentioned that the case layers are 2 layers of 3 mm and 3 layers of 5 mm.
3x5+2*3 = 21mm. So how is that M3x20 screws, which have a length of 20mm can hold 21 mm of case together?

What am I missing? What have I got wrong??

I just grabbed a more accurate ruler. The total thickness of my case appears to be 16 mm. So what are the plate thicknesses that were used by Litster & Massdrop?
« Last Edit: Sat, 20 June 2015, 02:34:53 by Zustiur »

Offline Koren

« Reply #3641 on: Sat, 20 June 2015, 04:33:22 »
Hi guys, it's stupid question time:

Earlier in the thread (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=22780.3000) it's mentioned that the case layers are 2 layers of 3 mm and 3 layers of 5 mm.
3x5+2*3 = 21mm. So how is that M3x20 screws, which have a length of 20mm can hold 21 mm of case together?
It's 3/16 in and 1/8 in (so 4.76mm and 3.18mm), but that still more than 20mm, and 20mm screws should indeed be too short. I remember people having troubles with screws and using longer ones.

Offline dougp

« Reply #3642 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 08:02:50 »
Is the ErgoDox PCB reversible?  i.e. if I wanted to use it as a base for a one-handed keyboard, and use the PCB kit to produce two keyboards, would that be possible?

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #3643 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 08:11:42 »
As I remember, it is reversible but the teensy will then be mounted on the bottom and the diodes will have to be reversed.

Offline dougp

« Reply #3644 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 08:16:53 »
As I remember, it is reversible but the teensy will then be mounted on the bottom and the diodes will have to be reversed.

So, assuming I go "lefty" - everything will solder normal on the left portion of the keyboard, with the Teensy mounted on top and diodes proper but when I flip the right portion, that's when the Teensy will go on bottom and diodes would be reversed?

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #3645 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 08:54:19 »
You have a whole lot of cold joints, which will cause you problems.
You need to ensure that:
1) You have enough flux in play
2) You have your iron hot enough, but not too hot
3) You get both the pin and the pad hot enough, quickly, so that:
4) solder flows down the pin, across the pad, through the plated through-hole...
5) and you can remove the heat so that you don't start burning stuff, lifting pads, etc.

You may help your situation by getting a flux pen and using it to add flux before
you try and add solder - add the flux, add the heat, then add the solder, or in most
of your cases, simply add the flux, then add the heat - you probably already have
sufficient solder. There shouldn't be any of the pad left visible without solder if
you're doing it right because the solder will flow right across the hot pad.

While you need to address that in order to get reliable operation, it shouldn't be
causing the short-circuit to GND on the USB 5v that you're experiencing. I am
still suspicious of your TRRS cable. Have you checked for shorts in that? Have
you checked with your multimeter for shorts from power to ground when it is
plugged in?

How can you tell if it's a cold joint from looking at it?

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3646 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 09:46:30 »
Not smooth and shiny.

Offline vvp

« Reply #3647 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 13:39:04 »
Well, I would tell it is more about nice concave surface so that you can see how solder attaches to the pin/pad. Of course, smooth and shiny is desirable too. But you can have bad joint even with nice surface, especially if you add a lot of solder then a bad joint may be hidden below the surface. That is the reason you do not want too much solder in the joint. You want to see that the solder nicely asymptotically touches the pin/pad. This is not visible with too much solder.
You can see some examples here:
https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-guide-excellent-soldering/common-problems

Offline swaziloo

« Reply #3648 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 16:32:55 »
I self-sourced an ErgoDox last February (got tired of waiting for Massdrop) and have been using it as my primary desktop keyboard at home since then. At the time I, used some basic 4-40 screws/nuts from the hardware store, 'cause I couldn't figure out something nicer, which made me unhappy with my final result.

Well, no more. Last night I replaced the crap hardware with something far nicer:

This required drilling out all the holes on the bottom two layers with a 4mm plastic bit, and making a shallow countersink with an 8mm bit in the top layer. The drilling made me a little nervous, but I used the drill press at the makerspace in Marin and took my time, and there were no issues, even with that one hole that is really close to the edge of the inside bend.

Here are links to the stuff I used:

Brass Press-Fit Expansion Insert for Plastics: http://www.mcmaster.com/#94510a310/=ykg46k
4.0mm Drill Bit for Plastics: http://www.mcmaster.com/#27465a413/=ykg4f7
M3 x 20mm Brass Screw: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161587430694

I specifically wanted brass, and though the Chinese company's screws are a little "rough," I like the way they look. It would be just as easy to get M3 x 20mm zinc, stainless, plastic, etc. flat-head screws to match your style.

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #3649 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 02:09:49 »
Really nice Swaziloo. Far better.
Novatouch TKL - Leopold FC660C - PBT my life.