geekhack Community > Off Topic

What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.

<< < (494/495) > >>

Sintpinty:
I watched The Fall Guy and it was okay but its kinda a movie intended for my mom and dad

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: Sintpinty on Wed, 08 May 2024, 13:26:25 ---I watched The Fall Guy and it was okay but its kinda a movie intended for my mom and dad

--- End quote ---

Ryan Gosling targeted for 50yr olds? Wow times have changed since Tp4 were last outside. You young people are fast.

phinix:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Sun, 28 April 2024, 13:59:01 ---OMGGGG>..spoiler alert, INGRID.. Oh, what a twist. Tp4 were so wrong.

UPload is such a good show.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

I started watching it too.
Just started season 2.
What?! What is happening with Ingrid? :D
She just said she uploaded herself. She didn't right? I feel like this weasel is planning something :)

noisyturtle:
Watching X-Men '97
It is pretty good for nostalgic factors. The animation is 'samey' but obviously better that its predecessor via the lens of modern techniques and a bigger budget. They really leave in all the boring bits though. Where as the kids show would cut out a character waxing narrative for literally 12 mins straight, '97 says **** it, leave it all in!
I do really like how it picks up RIGHT where the show left off with what I consider a big shift in narrative design for many Marvel series right around the early '90s where stories started to involve different timelines and such.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: phinix on Thu, 09 May 2024, 03:34:07 ---I started watching it too.
Just started season 2.
What?! What is happening with Ingrid? :D

--- End quote ---

It's a pretty fun show all the way through.  Looking forward to more seasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version