Author Topic: Genuine IBM Model F107 4704 +Xwhatsit USB Controller Installed +METAL Case +NKRO  (Read 6078 times)

Offline mrduul

Offline JP

This would go well with your Kishsaver and 50 key banking keyboards. That way you would have all of the Model F bank keyboards except for the F77 of course. I can't imagine Orihalcon has very many of these left.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline mrduul

This would go well with your Kishsaver and 50 key banking keyboards. That way you would have all of the Model F bank keyboards except for the F77 of course. I can't imagine Orihalcon has very many of these left.

Already have one  ;D

Offline pr0ximity

Looks to be in nice shape, but $300+ for one without the angling foot seems steep.

Powdercoating looks to be in fantastic condition though.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Orihalcon sets selling price based on condition. This one is particularly nice, and, I agree, there can't be many left in his warehouse.

"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline JP

This one looks a little nicer than the one I bought from him. The extra $44 above the standard price is likely from all the included clear keycaps.

Offline ed_avis

Can you Frankenstein together this with an F122 (which has 24 function keys, but lacks 'Windows keys' and four of the keys in the 3x5 group, and has a big Enter key) to make a monster 131-key board?

Offline JP

Can you Frankenstein together this with an F122 (which has 24 function keys, but lacks 'Windows keys' and four of the keys in the 3x5 group, and has a big Enter key) to make a monster 131-key board?

Offline mrduul

JP, do you think you could find 77 Key 4704 at your local bank?

You got the magic touch

Offline JP

JP, do you think you could find 77 Key 4704 at your local bank?

You got the magic touch

I would highly doubt there is anything like that at the banks in my immediate area but it is a good idea to look into it still. There are different avenues I could pursue in such a quest if I had an income stream which didn't require me to show up to work :( There is also a chance I could be moving soon so I have not been scaling up my efforts to find stuff.

Offline mrduul

I am certain there are some banks with 77 keys lying around.

Probably in New York.

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
Nice.  I already have one; must resist getting a 2nd...
  Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Just thought I'd point out how ironic it'd be if you ended up spending all your dough on banking boards—you know, sort of like a kangaroo jumping into its own pouch.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg