Author Topic: Newbie, But happy to be here  (Read 2576 times)

Offline fugio9

Newbie, But happy to be here
« on: Wed, 20 September 2023, 10:24:42 »
Hey Peeps!

Just a guy, loves hacking - intrests focus around Jailbreaking iOS, Ricking 'Nix & Customing out as much as possible. I am also REALLY into audio-hacking and audiophile stuffs so its gone deep to the hardware now too. Plans are building Fortitude60 after I build the last 2 Eurorack projects here! I REALLY like this split mechanical key! With a new Hakko for a hacker-husband from the Santa-Wife I CANT WAIT to just DIY!

Happy to be here!!

Online Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Newbie, But happy to be here
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 20 September 2023, 22:05:14 »
Welcome to geekhack

If you like the DIY aspect check out the making stuff together forum tons of great stuff there.

Offline mohawk1367

• Typing on: HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S
Re: Newbie, But happy to be here
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 22 September 2023, 08:00:09 »
Hey Peeps!

Just a guy, loves hacking - intrests focus around Jailbreaking iOS, Ricking 'Nix & Customing out as much as possible. I am also REALLY into audio-hacking and audiophile stuffs so its gone deep to the hardware now too. Plans are building Fortitude60 after I build the last 2 Eurorack projects here! I REALLY like this split mechanical key! With a new Hakko for a hacker-husband from the Santa-Wife I CANT WAIT to just DIY!

Happy to be here!!

Wow its decently rare that an actual geek-hacker joins lol
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D