Author Topic: SA Vilebloom Colour Samples  (Read 9237 times)

Offline UKKeycaps

• * Vendor
  • UKKeycaps.co.uk / MechSupply.co.uk
    • UKKeycaps
SA Vilebloom Colour Samples
« on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 16:56:29 »
I don't post very often on Geekhack, so I thought I would share here some colour samples for the relatively-soon to ship SA Vilebloom (in terms of SA lead times). These colour samples are from a while back but I don't think they've ever been posted to GeekHack.

Being a custom colour set there is always some uncertainty from some GB participants whether the colours will come out as nice as the renders, however I think the colour samples shown good accuracy to the renders.

If you're interested in Vilebloom a quick google search will bring you to the MechSupply product which has all kit diagrams and info you'd ever need :)

Offline Vloshko

Re: SA Vilebloom Colour Samples
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 03:13:45 »
"Vilebloom" please tell me that's a pokemon reference
Keycap Compendium

Discord: Vloshko#1327

Key Cap Wishlist

2019: Configure Optimal Audio Settings

HHKB Pro 2, Model M, Unicorn X Legend, ESPECTRO 96, SaiB CP, E8-V1.

Offline UKKeycaps

• * Vendor
  • UKKeycaps.co.uk / MechSupply.co.uk
    • UKKeycaps
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 09:19:31 »
"Vilebloom" please tell me that's a pokemon reference

It's a set inspired by the Pokemon of a similar name :)

Check the novelties and you might see some familiar iconography

Offline grizzly_teddy

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 11:28:02 »
I love these colors. I'm always happy when new colors are added to the SP palette!
> The way GH looks now, to a regular person, it screams, "Oh dang, this is one of **those** sites for really devoted and weird people".

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 04 October 2019, 19:09:31 »
I don't post very often on Geekhack, so I thought I would share here some colour samples for the relatively-soon to ship SA Vilebloom (in terms of SA lead times). These colour samples are from a while back but I don't think they've ever been posted to GeekHack.

Show Image

Being a custom colour set there is always some uncertainty from some GB participants whether the colours will come out as nice as the renders, however I think the colour samples shown good accuracy to the renders.

If you're interested in Vilebloom a quick google search will bring you to the MechSupply product which has all kit diagrams and info you'd ever need :)

Do you have color codes?  RAL, or Pantone, or RGB?