Author Topic: [GB] MxSS - Polycarb 65% Kit for MX/SMK [Kinda close to finishing again?!]  (Read 120135 times)

Offline NorrittMTG

• * Vendor
Good need and great work!
So... that must mean we’re close to extras time 😬

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
Good need and great work!
So... that must mean we’re close to extras time 😬

After finally checking and packing anything, gotta admit it ain't looking pretty for extras.

Just had enough A stock to go out, and there's a few A- (case has the threads cleaned out as best as possible, plates are B stock) which are to be divvied out to certain friends who've supported me through all this, and then a good bunch of uh "B+" stock which has small visual defects of various kinds. Not even gonna give a mention to the boards from the old factory haha, those might randomly show up on mechmarket probably.

Nothing final but this is what it's looking like right now.

Offline NorrittMTG

• * Vendor
Well... the odd defect here or there isn’t a huge issue for me 😉

Offline dwarflemur

Dude, I'm hype, this board finna be :fire:, can't wait to get mine
Camp C225 | Norbatouch | ALF X2 + X3 | Orange TKL | CA66 | Leaf 60 | a bunch of others

Offline TieuNgu

got mine today. I did not expect it to be this heavy for a pc board. Probably due to the hefty weight. Thanks MX!!!

Offline NorrittMTG

• * Vendor
Oh my god I want one so bad!!!

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
Show Image

Show Image

got mine today. I did not expect it to be this heavy for a pc board. Probably due to the hefty weight. Thanks MX!!!
I went from a 3mm weight to a 4mm weight to reduce issues with warp, and only noticed that meant a 33% increase in weight after the fact

Offline ManiacMarc

• Twitch
Damn, I'm kinda sad I missed out on this. The polycarb is nice.

Offline dantambok

super excited!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline dwarflemur

well it looks like mine was delivered to my house about 20 min ago, several days ahead of the tracking estimate. I can't wait to head home
Camp C225 | Norbatouch | ALF X2 + X3 | Orange TKL | CA66 | Leaf 60 | a bunch of others

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
well it looks like mine was delivered to my house about 20 min ago, several days ahead of the tracking estimate. I can't wait to head home

DHL Tracking in the current times way underestimates delivery times, cause never know when customs will sit on it for a week.

Offline NorrittMTG

• * Vendor
Still literally praying for an opportunity to buy a “B+” extra.
Do you take kidneys?

Offline dwarflemur

Built mine up last night with invry peepee stems in cream housings, its pretty lit!
247666-0247664-1

Offline MxBlue

• * Maker
  • buy my keyboard
Re: [GB] MxSS - Polycarb 65% Kit for MX/SMK [Kinda close to finishing again?!]
« Reply #263 on: Tue, 26 January 2021, 00:44:45 »
Hey all, happy new year!

The MxSS GB actually finished around July, when I shipped out all of the GB unit. Since then, I've lazily been sitting on B stock units that I fixed and packed over time, and so it's finally time to get rid of them.

3 of these units are B stock, and one is a proto which ended up having the wrong sized plates. All kits come with a corrected brass weight, B-stock PVD plate and working PCB. The prototype comes with 2 A stock plates instead. Note that the PVD finish is significantly worse on the bottom of the plate vs the top, this is normal.

B#4 | (Top) Freckle - Top right, near blocker - Black, cleaned threads have a hazy residue inside the top case, Soot in some threads - https://imgur.com/a/Vw16zFL

B#5 | (Top) Scratch - Top right, under blocker, Soot in some threads - https://imgur.com/a/QWEWCMA

B#7 | Physical texture very rough, Soot in some threads - https://imgur.com/a/iFm2PyT

P#1 | Rough texture, visually spotty, comes with 2 plates - https://imgur.com/a/wlXF0lx

The B stocks are priced at 350USD before shipping and the proto at 375USD. I've lost far too much in this GB to be able to decide on any reasonable price below GB, so I decided to just stick to GB pricing.
I can quote shipping to the US at 83USD via DHL (2-7 business days) or 55USD via Auspost standard (10-20 business days). Other countries are likely anywhere from 0-10USD more expensive. Australia is 20AUD or so.
All sales are final, and I can only really assist with parts that may have been damaged during shipping. I have spare PCBs I can sell if you happen to need them (though I'd need to pull out the box and get counting).

If you're interested, enter your preferences in the form below. If there's only a handful of entries, it'll be FCFS. Otherwise, I'll draw it as a raffle.
https://forms.gle/GrRV6cyN4qUSMgV4A

Thanks,
Mx
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 January 2021, 00:46:53 by MxBlue »