Author Topic: WTS: Realforce 87UB 55G $200 w/ shipping + Samsung Galaxy S4 $490 w/ shipping  (Read 2658 times)

Offline ladiesman2927

• Trade Count: (0)
  • 초보
This keyboard has been sitting in my closet for the past couple of months so it's time to pass it on to it's new owner. I've used it for approx. 2-3 months and exchanged out the alphanumeric keycaps for my own as soon as I received the keyboard, so the stock caps are pretty much unused (aside from the spacebar which I didn't switch out - which stilll has no shine). Upon further observation the board looks pretty much like new.

Comes with the original box and the topre keycap puller (that I don't advise anyone to use to avoid scratching the keys).

$200 + shipping. I'm shipping from Los Angeles, CA.
*** Please refer back to my previous posts to see all the transactions I've done on these forums.

-----

Decided maybe I'd also toss this extra Galaxy S4 I had up on here if anyone happened to be interested. I would feel a lot more comfortable selling on this forum instead of on eBay.

It is AT&T branded white model 16GB, but is factory unlocked and ready for use w/ any GSM carrier. It is in pretty much 10/10 condition. It has never been used without a case or screen protector.

Comes with two SGP cases, MSRP at around $30 each. One is the white neo hybrid ex and the other is the black ultra slim wallet flip case. It has a pre-installed screen protector. No bubbles or anything. Also has the original box and accessories aside from the earphones, sorry.

Sold.

The keyboard will not include the red keys or click clack. I just didn't have the time to exchange them out yet for the picture.

« Last Edit: Thu, 18 July 2013, 19:04:54 by ladiesman2927 »

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
Great price on the GS4. I'm afraid to try Topre in case I love it too much, like so many before me.  GLWS!

Offline ladiesman2927

• 초보
Great price on the GS4. I'm afraid to try Topre in case I love it too much, like so many before me.  GLWS!

Thanks man. Yeah trust me you will love it too much if you do try it.

GS4 Pending.

Offline khaangaaroo

What part of LA are you in? I'm thinking of buying it to try out 55g if you're close enough.

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Pm'd :)
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline DrinkTea

What's the difference between the 87 U and the 87UB

Offline Xenderwind

What's the difference between the 87 U and the 87UB

I think 87ub is just the black version
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline DrinkTea

Oh, that makes sense. I'm an idiot. And I have the black 87U. Do I want another one... hmmmm
Probably not. Still, good price!

Offline jophde

I am extremely interested if you can get it to Santa Cruz before August 1.  Just send me a PM.