Author Topic: [GB]GSUS (New Panda) Linear Switch (price reduced to $0.6)  (Read 173390 times)

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
Re: [GB]GSUS (New Panda) Linear Switch (price reduced to $0.6)
« Reply #500 on: Thu, 27 December 2018, 18:00:59 »
SF Express always cucks me, they don't like shipping to me. It's always a 2 week minimum lol.

Offline distracteddev

« Reply #501 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 01:26:03 »
Hope you're feeling better SuperVan! Still waiting for shipping confirmation, just thought I'd post incase the order was missed.

Offline senryo

• Problems are challenges.
    • Thic Thock
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 03:24:29 »
Is there anyway to buy this or it’s a sealed deal and will not be available for public anymore unless there’s a second round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #503 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 03:34:49 »
SF Express always cucks me, they don't like shipping to me. It's always a 2 week minimum lol.

Don't worry, it could always be worse. My TGR910 came via SF Express, arrived in the UK after 4 days and then tracking stopped, was declared missing for a month and then it just arrived one day, tracking still says it's in the UK.

Offline 1Weeb

• ◕w◕
« Reply #504 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 04:20:17 »
can't wait to get these, so glad I won't have to get them from MD and wait half a year xddddddddddddddddd

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #505 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 04:33:40 »
i submitted the order form before 12/19 but haven't gotten any invoices yet... could you check that for me plz?

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
« Reply #506 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 19:10:34 »
22:39:08   Customer hasn't pay off related fees. We will follow up.

Hey SuperVan, received this notification not long ago. Hopefully you can quickly resolve this and have it sent out before the new year!

Offline laserbeamspewpew

« Reply #507 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 21:57:57 »

Hey SuperVan, received this notification not long ago. Hopefully you can quickly resolve this and have it sent out before the new year!

I got the same message.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #508 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 23:15:56 »

I got the same message.

in the same boat

Offline 1Weeb

• ◕w◕
« Reply #509 on: Sat, 29 December 2018, 02:13:54 »

I got the same message.

in the same boat

same here

Offline SleepIsAllINeed

« Reply #510 on: Sat, 29 December 2018, 19:04:45 »
same as above

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #511 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 00:16:52 »
Has anyone heard from supervan lately? Still haven't got tracking. I was very late to order so I knew my order would be one of the last to ship but I haven't heard anything on GH from him lately.

Offline bard

« Reply #512 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 04:14:31 »
check your tracking number on PP

Offline vegs

« Reply #513 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 05:09:24 »
For what it's worth, my tracking has been updating the last few days. I found my tracking number on PayPal.
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #514 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 09:09:33 »
For what it's worth, my tracking has been updating the last few days. I found my tracking number on PayPal.

Where are you guys finding your tracking numbers on PP? I got an email when the package shipped, but going to look at the transaction details, it just says shipped with no additional tracking info.

My SF tracking I got in my PP email hasn't updated since Christmas day and I figured the package should be in the US now but no updated info.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #515 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 11:27:55 »

Where are you guys finding your tracking numbers on PP? I got an email when the package shipped, but going to look at the transaction details, it just says shipped with no additional tracking info.

My SF tracking I got in my PP email hasn't updated since Christmas day and I figured the package should be in the US now but no updated info.

the email that came from paypal had the tracking info. most of ours updated it seems. just all stuck at the same point.

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #516 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 11:49:47 »
this is ordering from China 101... it'll look like nothing is happening then one day it'll have traveled across the world into your mailbox. It's not going to be constant or consistent updates.

Hell it might get delivered and still not update.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #517 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 11:59:03 »

the email that came from paypal had the tracking info. most of ours updated it seems. just all stuck at the same point.

What point is everyone stuck at? Mine has been waiting to be put on a plane to USA since Christmas day. One of the other carriers usually pick them up from that point, but my tracking isn't working on any other site.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #518 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 12:03:11 »

What point is everyone stuck at? Mine has been waiting to be put on a plane to USA since Christmas day. One of the other carriers usually pick them up from that point, but my tracking isn't working on any other site.

mine has gone from chanchun lixin, chanchun changqing, beijing air distro, beijing capital distro, beijing tongzhou now says "customer hasn't pay off related fees. will follow up" and has said that since the 28th.

Offline donkey

« Reply #519 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 14:55:33 »
Mine arrived at Hong Kong Tsing Yi Distribution Center 27th but sat there til 29th when it got 'loaded'. I'm assuming it got loaded on a plane and is by now arrived on the Stateside, presumably LA. It may already have been handed over to a US carrier and sitting on my door step waiting for me to get off my lazy ass but I'm probably stretching it too far. :-)

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #520 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 15:01:15 »
sfexpress is bad.

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #521 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 15:50:59 »
sfexpress is bad.

ive purchased plenty of things that have gone through sf express and really never had issues

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #522 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 20:32:02 »
This is what I get after trying to track my parcel: "Customer hasn't pay off related fees. We will follow up."???

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #523 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 22:18:31 »
This is what I get after trying to track my parcel: "Customer hasn't pay off related fees. We will follow up."???
Same. Me too.

Offline neoCobweb

« Reply #524 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 22:24:18 »
Same. Me too.
Mine had this for a couple of days and just today it has continued to ship. I'm sure itll fix itself for everyone soon

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #525 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 02:52:47 »
woohoo, mine moved past the customer hasn't paid...now departed to another distro center lol. hopefully it will land stateside soon

Offline donkey

« Reply #526 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 10:03:13 »
Location matters but I think JCE is far better than SF Express. PCB I ordered from KBDfans on 27th and shipped from Changzhou, landed in LA yesterday and is now being trucked from San Jose just 30min from where I live. Same $15 shipping.

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #527 on: Mon, 31 December 2018, 14:36:59 »
Location matters but I think JCE is far better than SF Express. PCB I ordered from KBDfans on 27th and shipped from Changzhou, landed in LA yesterday and is now being trucked from San Jose just 30min from where I live. Same $15 shipping.

JCEX is always better. Everytime I use KBDFans, it take 3-4 days from the moment I pay to receive it and I'm in Ohio. I got my tracking on the 19th and I haven't received an update since it got to the distribution center to be shipped to the USA and that was the 25th

Offline SaiZn

« Reply #528 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 00:09:58 »

JCEX is always better. Everytime I use KBDFans, it take 3-4 days from the moment I pay to receive it and I'm in Ohio. I got my tracking on the 19th and I haven't received an update since it got to the distribution center to be shipped to the USA and that was the 25th

Same here. I got my tracking on the 16th and there haven't been any updates since it was loaded at Hong Kong Tsing Yi Distribution Center on the 25th. JCEX is definitely better.

Offline donkey

« Reply #529 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 01:21:25 »
@SuperVan, there seems to be a log jam in Hong Kong where many of us got our shipments seemingly stuck there.
Could you ping SF Express to find out what's going on?

Offline lovetree

« Reply #530 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 05:33:52 »
Good for you guys. I still got no tracking notification.  :(

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #531 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 16:40:22 »
@SuperVan, there seems to be a log jam in Hong Kong where many of us got our shipments seemingly stuck there.

Same.

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #532 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 18:57:21 »

This is international outgoing mail. I take it you've never had something stuck in customs?
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #533 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 19:24:13 »
Still waiting on my tracking as well.
Mains: Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LSJ Ares (silver)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, 06-89)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #535 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 23:22:24 »
mine is at the shenzen international parcel station (translated from chinese). making progress. its been through basically all of china at this point lol

Offline donkey

« Reply #536 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 00:42:26 »
This is international outgoing mail. I take it you've never had something stuck in customs?

Others have been stuck there for 7 days. Mine, 3 days. Are you suggesting I should shut up? What exactly is your problem with my raising a flag?

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #537 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 01:43:30 »
I thought we were done with all the drama with all of this. Let's keep this civil.  :thumb:

Might be stuck at customs, might be due to fees, could be a number of things.

Offline ilouis_07

• Never Forget Your Origin
    • ILUMKB
« Reply #538 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 02:36:40 »
Heard from Supervan ytd, he was sick and had serious cough,he said he will ship out all the orders asap. Just received my tracking today.

Offline lasernasaur

« Reply #539 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 03:00:42 »
Paid Invoice 15 dec 2018, and still no Tracking Number or any updates...

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #540 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 06:17:08 »

Pretty confusing tracking information. I'm guessing (and hoping) that the latest update is an error.  :-X
Norbaforce (88UB, BKE Heavy, silenced), Noxary XRF (stock 87UB, 55g) Singa R2 (retooled MX Blacks w/ 68g catweewee springs), LZ GH V2 (V1 Zealios 67g), RAMA U80-A (Holy GSUS)

Offline rondg

« Reply #541 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 06:29:02 »
I had a similar experience with KBDFans. I'm located in Asia but the items reached Germany. Maybe there is some kind of distribution center in Hong Kong? Slow shipping might be caused by the recent holidays. Let's stay positive  ;D

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that it was already in Denmark then it went back to Hong Kong.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 January 2019, 06:31:08 by rondg »

Offline fatpolomanjr

« Reply #542 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 06:42:03 »
Others have been stuck there for 7 days. Mine, 3 days. Are you suggesting I should shut up? What exactly is your problem with my raising a flag?

My point is you guys need to chill out. Not only is it common for stuff to get stuck in customs --I've had this happen to epackets for 3 weeks from kbdfans before-- but even worse is that it is during the holidays.
Some guys keep on saying they believe in Jesus, and keep doing a lot of shameful things.
Current GH Classified Post (LF Arcade Floor, Garbield and CYM Otter and Keyng)

Offline donkey

« Reply #543 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 07:06:08 »
My point is you guys need to chill out. Not only is it common for stuff to get stuck in customs --I've had this happen to epackets for 3 weeks from kbdfans before-- but even worse is that it is during the holidays.

That's more helpful than the previous response. Thanks.

And my point is that actively pooling information and experience can make huge differences where just chilling, while convenient, is not helpful when faced with uncertainty or conflicting information. Where chilling helps more is in preventing false information from spreading.

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #544 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 08:28:11 »

That's more helpful than the previous response. Thanks.

And my point is that actively pooling information and experience can make huge differences where just chilling, while convenient, is not helpful when faced with uncertainty or conflicting information. Where chilling helps more is in preventing false information from spreading.

You also have to realize that the switches were sent internationally during peak holiday season. I'd be more shocked if the switches WEREN'T delayed.
Mains: Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LSJ Ares (silver)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, 06-89)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #545 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 09:33:47 »

I live in South Korea very close to China. It's been almost a month, but no longer moves.
SF Express is amazing!

Offline bard

« Reply #546 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 11:01:07 »
mine is moving all the time across China  :))

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #547 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:16:38 »
mine is moving all the time across China  :))

That's what mine did from the 19th to the 25th before tracking eventually came to a halt.

Offline donkey

« Reply #548 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:18:15 »
your next stop is Hong Kong Tsing Yi Distribution Center aka 深圳国际小包操作中心 where many of us are at. :-)
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 January 2019, 12:26:53 by donkey »

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #549 on: Wed, 02 January 2019, 13:54:12 »
Have any of you guys gotten your switches yet?