Author Topic: [GB]GSUS (New Panda) Linear Switch (price reduced to $0.6)  (Read 172727 times)

Offline kokoon

Re: [GB]GSUS (New Panda) Linear Switch (price reduced to $0.6)
« Reply #750 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 14:21:22 »
local post. the local tracking number was available from https://intl.sf-express.com/ , as someone else posted once you do the captcha and all that there are 3 tracking numbers. 1 was the sf express, one was local and i have no idea what the third was.

Where oin the site did you find the local tracking number? I have a tracking number that I got through paypal, but theres only the sf-exress one
Do the tracking on sf-express website, when they show you the tracking information, there are additional tracking numbers. The second one worked for my local post tracking, I'm expecting the package to be delivered tomorrow.

Offline mudcakehoney

« Reply #751 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 14:37:24 »
Found it! Was going to the Netherlands, but finally made it to Sydney..

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #752 on: Sun, 20 January 2019, 18:38:04 »
This shipping is indeed terrible. For $15 I expected better.

For those of you who have received it, did shipping actually cost $15?

$15 shipping and you're expecting amazing things from something coming from the other side of the world?

TX charged me $120 for my last keyboard purchase.

120 for shipping is not too crazy. I have had a $200 shipping via express (for about 8KG)

Offline bard

« Reply #753 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 00:23:04 »
local post. the local tracking number was available from https://intl.sf-express.com/ , as someone else posted once you do the captcha and all that there are 3 tracking numbers. 1 was the sf express, one was local and i have no idea what the third was.

Where oin the site did you find the local tracking number? I have a tracking number that I got through paypal, but theres only the sf-exress one
Do the tracking on sf-express website, when they show you the tracking information, there are additional tracking numbers. The second one worked for my local post tracking, I'm expecting the package to be delivered tomorrow.

Show Image

I see just one the origin tracking number :confused:

Offline kokoon

« Reply #754 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 01:11:14 »
I queried by the tracking number that was added to my paypal when the item was shipped. On the screenshot, see where I circled a tracking number - that's a different one. Below that is the tracking number I queried by and above the circled one is a third one, I couldn't get any matches for that one.

Offline bard

« Reply #755 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 02:31:20 »
I queried by the tracking number that was added to my paypal when the item was shipped. On the screenshot, see where I circled a tracking number - that's a different one. Below that is the tracking number I queried by and above the circled one is a third one, I couldn't get any matches for that one.

Yeah I really tied  :))

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #756 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 03:42:01 »
I missed the GB. Is there any chance to get them anyways?

Offline cucgach

« Reply #757 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 07:10:19 »
Mine was sent since Dec 27 and the status is still In transit. It is weird to take that long from China to Vietnam despite the holiday season. Haizzz
(Attachment Link)

just discover my package was sent to Sweden direct link back to Vietnam. It does not make any sense to go way up to Europe before return back to South Asia. That's logistic epic calculation ??!?! Haizzzz
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline bard

« Reply #758 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 08:49:22 »
Ok, got my GSUS'es :)

The funny thing is that it was delivered by local mail office, but the package was sent by a company from my small as f__k home city to a place where I live now (300 km / 190 ml).
My first thought was that a family member sent me a git, but I got GSUSed ;)
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 January 2019, 08:59:18 by bard »

Offline neoCobweb

« Reply #759 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 17:09:40 »
Arrived today in Ontario Canada

Offline spooknik

« Reply #760 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 05:15:50 »
The Danish post (PostNord) has lost my package in the local delivery depot and say there's nothing that can be done and I need to contact the sender. Anyone know what to do here? It seems like RiP Gsus for me.

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #761 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 05:41:38 »
The Danish post (PostNord) has lost my package in the local delivery depot and say there's nothing that can be done and I need to contact the sender. Anyone know what to do here? It seems like RiP Gsus for me.

Typisk postnord.. Det virker om de generalt har svært ved at håndtere SF.. du burde klage til dem hvis du kan finde det international pakke nr? Ellers så håbe den ryger retur og OP modtaget den.

Offline spooknik

« Reply #762 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 06:10:13 »

Typisk postnord.. Det virker om de generalt har svært ved at håndtere SF.. du burde klage til dem hvis du kan finde det international pakke nr? Ellers så håbe den ryger retur og OP modtaget den.

Jeg har international pakke nr. og den står i distributionscenter i min by, men de kan ikke find pakken der ned. Jeg snakkede men distributionscenter leder og han sagde fordi det var sendt som en 'Registered Letter' (kun tracking) og  ikke en rekommanderet brev så er det ikke forsikring. De skal kig igen i distributionscenter men det lyder ikke godt. Det er 100% PostNords fejl.

[Sorry non-Scandinavians]

Offline cucgach

« Reply #763 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 12:29:00 »
I feel tired and frustrated about the shipping experience.. worst shipping service ever! (or maybe because i'm too angry ..)
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline rudy44

« Reply #764 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 20:36:20 »
Mine finally arrived. After more than a month. As others have mentioned. It went to The Netherlands and back to Asia.

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
« Reply #765 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 00:05:02 »
I feel tired and frustrated about the shipping experience.. worst shipping service ever! (or maybe because i'm too angry ..)

Yeah this has taken a month and I haven't had any updates on the shipping since the 15th, and I still don't have the package.

Offline Velvet_Crowe

« Reply #766 on: Thu, 24 January 2019, 16:27:07 »
Mine has been stuck somewhere in Canada since the 15th as well. I'm hoping SuperVan didn't mess up the address.
Current daily: OTD 356mini v1 (Red) | OTD 356CL (Gunmetal) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Black) | zekk.works Ogre (Dark Grey) | Noxary Vulcan Pro (Silver/Red) | 488 Pista Spider (Red)

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #767 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 12:04:52 »
Anyone in canada receive theirs?

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #768 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 12:10:39 »

Yep. Got mine this week in Toronto.

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #769 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 12:39:49 »

Yep. Got mine this week in Toronto.
Okay, thanks. So hopefully another week to reach AB

Offline cucgach

« Reply #770 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 21:26:17 »
Just when i though "f*** it, i don't care anymore", the package arrived out of the blue..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ilouis_07

• Never Forget Your Origin
    • ILUMKB
« Reply #771 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 11:28:09 »
received mine one day before, not bad holy gsus!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #772 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 11:30:41 »
Just when i though "f*** it, i don't care anymore", the package arrived out of the blue..

Show Image

Intresting to have it return to a PO Box in Malmö in Sweden in case of not delivering  :rolleyes:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline DJSwayde

« Reply #773 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 16:45:20 »
Got mine a few days ago.
Mains: Bakers CL64 (silver)   |   CannonKeys Bakeneko60 (black)   |   Carolina Mech Palmetto (black)   |   LSJ Ares (silver)   |   LZ CLS h (silver)   |   Monokei Kei R1 (standard red, HHKB)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 1 (PD-KB300BN)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (PD-KB400B)   |   PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (PD-KB400WS)   |   SINGAKBD x TGR Unikorn R1 (black)   |   Weaston GSKT-00 R1 (gray [re-anodized silver, HHKB])   |   Weaston GSKT-00-Z (silver, AEK HHKB)

Alps: Apple Extended Keyboard II (M3501, Taiwanese)   |   Apple Standard Keyboard (M0116, US)   |   Dell AT101 (GYI3PVAT101, US)    |   IBM Multistation 5556-001 (Chinese)   |   IBM P70 (ANSI-US, 06-89)   |   MET Micro Officer 6000 (R315-00)   |   SGI AT-101 "Beige"   |   Zenith Data Systems TurbosPORT 386
Cherry: G80-3000LPCXY-2 #1   |   G80-3000LPCXY-2 #2   |   G80-3485LWNUS #1 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G80-3485LWNUS #2 (Das Keyboard II)   |   G81-1281SAW (Zenith Data Systems)   |   G81-3000SAT   |   G81-3090SAQ (Schneider)   |   G81-3100SEBUS
Topre: PFU Limited HHKB Blank (charcoal [PD-KB300BN])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (charcoal [PD-KB400B])   |   PFU Limited HHKB Printed (gray [PD-KB400WS])   |   Realforce 91UDK-G (NG02B0)   |   Realforce 103UB (SE42B0)   |   Realforce Taiwanese kit (dark gray)   |   Sony BKE-9400A   |   Sony MKS-8050

Collection

Offline cucgach

« Reply #774 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 21:40:35 »

Show Image

Intresting to have it return to a PO Box in Malmö in Sweden in case of not delivering  :rolleyes:

Haha.. actually it has 2 tracking, 1 is the original SF tracking and the other is Direct Link from Sweden. Guess they have a drop point there in Sweden..

Offline Xynerorias

• Lubin' with glicerin
« Reply #775 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 09:34:53 »
So apparently my package's informations was all messed up (no appartement number, just the building, and also there was my first name instead of my last name and there was actually nothing for the  first name) so the delivery guy couldn't well, deliver it, and so now it's going ack all the way to China apparently. Great...

I tried to pm SuperVan but still no answer after a week  :(

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #776 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 14:14:51 »
So apparently my package's informations was all messed up (no appartement number, just the building, and also there was my first name instead of my last name and there was actually nothing for the  first name) so the delivery guy couldn't well, deliver it, and so now it's going ack all the way to China apparently. Great...

Who did you contact to get this kind of information? Sf express? USPS?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #777 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 14:22:46 »

how in the ****
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #778 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 15:25:07 »

Show Image

WTF... I'm from Sweden and on my package it had a return address to Estonia(!)
This whole GB is pretty sketchy... (happy with the switches they, they are awesome!)

Offline smoian

« Reply #779 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 17:31:13 »
Received my switches in the mail yesterday. No issues with shipping (package had my correct Ship To: address), though I did receive the tracking late. SuperVan sent me tracking after I messaged him about it.

Overall no complaints with my experience. Switches work great as well.

Offline cucgach

« Reply #780 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 00:52:32 »

Show Image

WTF... I'm from Sweden and on my package it had a return address to Estonia(!)
This whole GB is pretty sketchy... (happy with the switches they, they are awesome!)
LoL.. i totally don't understand tbe logistic logic behind this GB. At least we received the package and it's important..

Offline Xynerorias

• Lubin' with glicerin
« Reply #781 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 04:09:01 »

Who did you contact to get this kind of information? Sf express? USPS?

I was out of town for the weekend and they tried to deliver it 2 times in 2 days, and the second day the delivery guy tried to call me and left me a voicemail telling me about the messed up informations. I tried to call him back the next day and the day after that but nothing. I tracked my package on the sf-express website and there's no news of my package, it just sits at failed delivery and it reads "The delivery of the item was unsuccessful,Item returned to sender".

I tried to pm him in case he got any news of a package coming back and to let him know that if so I'm willing to pay for another shipping with a different courrier but like I said, no answer.

Offline bard

« Reply #782 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 08:05:47 »
It's just economy untrackable service (with fake tracking/delayed breadcrumbs).
Even we paid (10-15 USD) for the shipping it's not worth it, in comparison to NK - I paid 14-15USD for shipping (registered priority mail) and got my package in 12 days (29d for S.F. Express with GSUS).

I guess that someone wanted to cut some costs  :))

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #783 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 18:50:51 »
Any opinions on what springs to use with these housings? The stock spring doesn't look like much on visual inspection.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #784 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 00:55:03 »
Any opinions on what springs to use with these housings? The stock spring doesn't look like much on visual inspection.

Sprit everyday

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #785 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 08:38:51 »

Sprit everyday

What weight did you go for and progressive or not?

Offline rudy44

« Reply #786 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 10:58:10 »
When I received the invoice, I asked Supervan if the shipping could be cheaper than US$15 (again because I'm in Asia and this seemed really high). He told me that it was not possible and he isn't making any money off shipping. I figured it would at least be fast shipping if it cost that much so went for it anyway.

When it took over 5 weeks to arrive, I had to reach out to SF express to find out how much it actually cost to ship.

I was informed my package cost 20 CNY which is about US$3.

Considering packing and other factors, wouldn't 5 or even 10 dollars be a more reasonable amount? At $15, I don't see how no money was made off shipping.

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #787 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 11:13:26 »
Still waiting for my switches. SuperVan, please consider this as my first attempt to get in touch with you. I will try to pm and email your PayPal email as well before ultimately opening a dispute if the switches aren't received by mid February.

Offline booleanjulien

« Reply #788 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 21:15:28 »
Finally got mine yesterday!

A bit disappointed that these don't fit in my K-Type or CTRL, though... they're too big.

Offline RamenTechMech

« Reply #789 on: Wed, 30 January 2019, 00:01:40 »

A bit disappointed that these don't fit in my K-Type or CTRL, though... they're too big.

You have to force them in  :'(

Offline dankdesire

« Reply #790 on: Wed, 30 January 2019, 03:40:22 »
SF-Express is now showing 2019-01-14 Monday 08:02:00 Out for delivery

17track is showing me:
2019-01-29 06:17
Finland, 【Finland】 The shipment is being returned【 Reason: Returned to sender for receiver refusal】

Never got a local shipping number from anywhere, never got any note or package deliver home or anything.
SuperVan if you are reading this, please message me or I will file for a refund in paypal after 1.5 week

Offline zizard

« Reply #791 on: Wed, 30 January 2019, 03:41:52 »
Seems like switch housing size and hence fit into hotswaps can vary a lot. I find cherry mx easy to remove from my GMMK, whereas NK are difficult. Not sure why this is... seems like the external housing dimensions should be well-specified.

Offline booleanjulien

« Reply #792 on: Wed, 30 January 2019, 09:11:55 »

You have to force them in  :'(

Seems like switch housing size and hence fit into hotswaps can vary a lot. I find cherry mx easy to remove from my GMMK, whereas NK are difficult. Not sure why this is... seems like the external housing dimensions should be well-specified.

I use box Royals in my hot swap boards all the time, but the slight difficuly there is just because of the slightly larger north facing plate clips. If you put them in south-side first, then it requires a bit of force but they then snap in (and are subsequently easier, as they're shaved down by that first insertion).

These GSUS switches are totally different, though. I can't even force them in, as the force required is beyond my "I might damage my board" threshold. In the past (before describing the NK insertion method described above) I've forced in Box Royals when the pins weren't lined up, and since they were hard to insert anyway, there was no feedback indication of said pins not lining up, so I ended up popping out a few of the hot sockets without even knowing it.

Offline Xynerorias

• Lubin' with glicerin
« Reply #793 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 14:55:24 »

17track is showing me:
Finland, 【Finland】 The shipment is being returned【 Reason: Returned to sender for receiver refusal】

Never got a local shipping number from anywhere, never got any note or package deliver home or anything.
SuperVan if you are reading this, please message me or I will file for a refund in paypal after 1.5 week

I think I'm going to do the same. If I don't get a response from you SuperVan either through DMs, the email I sent you or here in 15 days, I'll file a refund too.

Offline RamenTechMech

« Reply #794 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 15:00:31 »
This is really unfortunate, and timing is really bad for Supervan considering that CN is right around the corner...

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #795 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 15:22:21 »

17track is showing me:

I think I'm going to do the same. If I don't get a response from you SuperVan either through DMs, the email I sent you or here in 15 days, I'll file a refund too.

Did you use the email address linked to his PayPal? I'm at the end of the road too, and emailing is my last resort before I go to PayPal for a refund.

Offline daneb

« Reply #796 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 04:59:56 »
Hi,
I would like just to encourage you who have not received your switches yet, that you will probably see them in the end... I have received them just today - after more than month (Czech Rep., EU). Tracking path was confusing from the beginning, showing moving goods between China and Hong-Kong, not indicating it is anyway near Europe. The parcel came through Netherlands - which is return address on it - so I suppose they are sending big packages of packages to EU and then they re-send them from within EU as individual packages, which can further complicate tracking). I am not apologizing such problematic shipping services, just explaining where problems might be. I think the same may be valid for other areas.

Offline Xynerorias

• Lubin' with glicerin
« Reply #797 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 11:12:48 »

17track is showing me:

Did you use the email address linked to his PayPal? I'm at the end of the road too, and emailing is my last resort before I go to PayPal for a refund.

Yes I did.

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #798 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 13:21:16 »
It’s already been two months. I live near China, but I haven’t received the switches yet, and even the tracking of my package hasn’t been updated for a month. So I requested SuperVan to resolve this issue, but I didn’t get any responses from him. I’m sick of his irresponsible attitude.

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
« Reply #799 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 15:34:45 »
It’s already been two months. I live near China, but I haven’t received the switches yet, and even the tracking of my package hasn’t been updated for a month. So I requested SuperVan to resolve this issue, but I didn’t get any responses from him. I’m sick of his irresponsible attitude.

I also messaged him over a week ago and haven't received a response. Wish I had just waited and gone for the YOK Red Pandas.