Author Topic: [GB] KAM Wraith  (Read 88542 times)

Offline bkrownd

Re: [GB] KAM Wraith
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 31 December 2021, 23:06:10 »

I've been typing on mine for a month now.  If you ordered a set I hope it gets to you soon. 

Offline twelvebore

« Reply #151 on: Sat, 01 January 2022, 04:29:09 »
Welp, that's another year gone. Still f**k all.

Going to write this one off, not going to touch either the creator nor the vendor again.

Shame, this is a nice looking set.

I doubt you can accuse me to be related to the delay regarding the delivery of the set since somehow Novelkeys was able to deliver it on April.
If you encounter issues with the delivery of your order, please contact the proxy you went through.

Sorry for the trouble.

I have. Repeatedly. All I get is excuses. It's CandyKeys by the way, he seems to have some issues.

Sorry I guess I shouldn't have laid into you personally, but it's very frustrating even if it's something of a first world problem.

Maybe you should avoid CK as a proxy in future?

Offline Mr Chrome

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 01 January 2022, 08:38:12 »
Welp, that's another year gone. Still f**k all.

Going to write this one off, not going to touch either the creator nor the vendor again.

Shame, this is a nice looking set.

I doubt you can accuse me to be related to the delay regarding the delivery of the set since somehow Novelkeys was able to deliver it on April.
If you encounter issues with the delivery of your order, please contact the proxy you went through.

Sorry for the trouble.

I have. Repeatedly. All I get is excuses. It's CandyKeys by the way, he seems to have some issues.

Sorry I guess I shouldn't have laid into you personally, but it's very frustrating even if it's something of a first world problem.

Maybe you should avoid CK as a proxy in future?

The 'creator' you should be concerned about is the manufacturer, Keyreative. I'm not sure to what extent/if there was a mistake on Candykeys' end, but a shortage of kits was created and IMO the manufacturer doesn't seem to treat replacements with enough priority (e.g. KAT Milkshake replacement ISO Enter keys only being sent recently). It's frustrating as hell, but my advice would be to avoid KAM and KAT sets in future, especially since Keyreative's communication is garbage and it often translates into limited communication from vendors too.
“This plastic rectangle is alright. The plastic rectangles on top of it, though...”

Offline bkrownd

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 14 September 2022, 20:24:12 »

Candykeys listed extras of the extension kit in-stock this morning. 

Offline ALOHAKB

• ALOHAKB
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 14 September 2022, 21:32:27 »
Great layout, but doesn't seem to have the extra B