Author Topic: bro and bunny love you  (Read 554633 times)

Offline BlueNalgene

Re: bro and bunny love you
« Reply #300 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 12:57:33 »
Would Bro and/or Bunny be willing to reveal the odds now that the raffle is over?

i.e. [caps available]:[entries]

nope

Ok.  Worth asking.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #301 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 15:31:42 »
somehow I missed the drawing lol. wonder what mystery bros will he given!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #302 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 15:54:34 »

Wait and see!

Hopefully those who won will be posting photos :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #303 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:21:06 »

Wait and see!

I definitely will be!  ;D

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #304 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:22:53 »

Wait and see!

Looking forward to it :)

I am still yet to open my recent BroCaps parcel - real life is a ***** some times :(
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #305 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:37:12 »

Wait and see!

Looking forward to it :)

I am still yet to open my recent BroCaps parcel - real life is a ***** some times :(

Yeah, I know that feeling. Thankfully I don't really have any responsibilities other than work and my girlfriend right now, so I'm free to spend time on important things like keyboards.  :thumb:

The suspense is killing me, I'm super excited to see what cap it might be. This first Bro will be special.  :)

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #306 on: Wed, 15 October 2014, 16:46:51 »
All bros are special. Know the collective envy of the forum is aimed at you, sir.  :p

Offline keymaster3

« Reply #307 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 03:27:54 »
*drooollss*
[WTB] BROCAP V2! Send em my way boys ;)

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #308 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 03:57:17 »
All bros are special. Know the collective envy of the forum is aimed at you, sir.  :p

Heh, my own envy is aimed at me right now, this is the first time I've ever won a contest for anything.  ;D

Maybe this is a good time to go buy a lottery ticket...  :))

Boards:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #309 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 07:34:43 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #310 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 09:42:05 »
new packaging stuff came in today

i have a funeral tomorrow, so ill get the last of the winners packed up tonight, and sent on friday
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #311 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 11:15:48 »

new packaging stuff came in today

i have a funeral tomorrow, so ill get the last of the winners packed up tonight, and sent on friday

Bro, sorry to hear that.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #312 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 10:34:17 »
all remaining orders are now packed in my new fancy pants packaging stuff

will be going out first thing in the morning

anyone who wants tracking, please contact me via pm tomorrow night, and include you post/zip code in the pm, and ill get that right to you

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #313 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 10:38:20 »
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #314 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 10:42:47 »
all remaining orders are now packed in my new fancy pants packaging stuff

will be going out first thing in the morning

anyone who wants tracking, please contact me via pm tomorrow night, and include you post/zip code in the pm, and ill get that right to you

I want tracking!  I want tracking!  Oh, wait, I didn't win the raffle.  :(  Haha.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #315 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 23:30:20 »
Since I never go for anything FREE on this website, I'm just chiming in to say regardless to anything you are handing out to everyone else here we will always LOVE you BunnyLake  8) .

When you consider how old and disgusting I look that may fill you with fear and dread, but because we're not that naturally inclined I felt I had to say it in front of strangers everywhere.  The Mrs isn't worried so neither should you, just know that you are really cherished here on GH and we will do anything for you.

Feel the Geekhack LOVE  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 October 2014, 23:32:10 by Elrick »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #316 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 01:36:52 »
Since I never go for anything FREE on this website, I'm just chiming in to say regardless to anything you are handing out to everyone else here we will always LOVE you BunnyLake  8) .

When you consider how old and disgusting I look that may fill you with fear and dread, but because we're not that naturally inclined I felt I had to say it in front of strangers everywhere.  The Mrs isn't worried so neither should you, just know that you are really cherished here on GH and we will do anything for you.

Feel the Geekhack LOVE  :thumb: .
You have REALLY gone SOFT, Elrick!! :P :P

Such an outpour of love  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #317 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 09:15:02 »
thanks for the lovely words elrick

for everyone else

all have now been sent

im abotu to go out, when im home ill deal with any pms asking for tracking

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #318 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 17:54:18 »
Thanks for the lovely cap guys, took a picture on one of the stickers I ordered:  :cool:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #319 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 18:41:50 »
Thanks for the lovely cap guys, took a picture on one of the stickers I ordered:  8)
Show Image

The Key-cap almost looks like a Lozenge ready to be put in your mouth for sucking.  Imagine if Bro made a deal with a sweet manufacturer that can make these caps as hard and soft mouth chews.......mmmmmmmmm delish.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #320 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 18:43:27 »
Thanks for the lovely cap guys, took a picture on one of the stickers I ordered:  8)
Show Image

Ready to be put in your mouth for sucking.  Imagine if Bro...
sell out and eat ass

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #321 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 20:49:31 »

Thanks for the lovely cap guys, took a picture on one of the stickers I ordered:  :cool:
Show Image

Show Image

Congrats! That's a truly remarkable color!

Any chance this guy has a name?

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #322 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 22:01:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

Congrats! That's a truly remarkable color!

Any chance this guy has a name?

No info came with it, I would also love to know the name!  :)

Offline Dgsbllx

« Reply #323 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 05:35:37 »
Free bro arrived what a beauty. The new packaging is awesome. When the postman walked in with a metallic purple bubble wrap envelope it can only contain keycaps.

Thank you very much guys, I love you too

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #324 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 14:41:26 »
Free bro arrived what a beauty. The new packaging is awesome. When the postman walked in with a metallic purple bubble wrap envelope it can only contain keycaps.

Thank you very much guys, I love you too

Pics pic pics!  ;)

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #325 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 11:20:03 »
omg BunnyLake and Bro Caps, thank you so much.

this is so ****ing awesome!

It's one thing seeing these caps in pictures, but when you can see it in front of you, the quality really cannot be seen unless the light is actually bouncing off the keycap and into your own retinas.

eternally grateful, and extremely pleased that my request for a Toxic Bro Bot was fulfilled!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #326 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 11:47:17 »

It's one thing seeing these caps in pictures, but when you can see it in front of you, the quality really cannot be seen unless the light is actually bouncing off the keycap and into your own retinas.

eternally grateful, and extremely pleased that my request for a Toxic Bro Bot was fulfilled!

glad you like it man

i dont think there are any other ones of those out in the wild

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #327 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 11:54:44 »

glad you like it man

i dont think there are any other ones of those out in the wild

Do they have a name? I tried to check the Toxic sales page on ctrlalt, but the only one that comes close (due to the transparency) is the Virulent (but of course it's not a Virulent).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #328 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 19:23:34 »

Now you understand why these are so highly sought after, and why people get so upset when bad things happen to the Makers!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #329 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 20:02:04 »

Now you understand why these are so highly sought after, and why people get so upset when bad things happen to the Makers!

Nothing BAD will happen unless they want to meet the GH Crew below;

Enough said, no one messes with the Bro and the Bunny Crew  8) .

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #330 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 20:06:41 »

Nothing BAD will happen unless they want to meet the GH Crew below;

Show Image

Enough said, no one messes with the Bro and the Bunny Crew  8) .

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #331 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 02:15:13 »
Thank you Bro and Bunny! This is awesome!  ;D

I don't have a proper camera to do this cap justice, but here it is!

You really do have to have it in front of you to fully appreciate the craftsmanship, it looks amazing.

Does it have a name?

Boards:

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #332 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 07:30:31 »
Thank you Bro and Bunny! This is awesome!  ;D

I don't have a proper camera to do this cap justice, but here it is!

Show Image

You really do have to have it in front of you to fully appreciate the craftsmanship, it looks amazing.

Does it have a name?

Congrats! Even the best pictures can never quite capture how awesome they look in person. From that photo I think it looks pretty similar to Toxic Ooze but I've been wrong before 

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)