Author Topic: (GB) geekhack key EXTRAVAGANZA (shipped)  (Read 72057 times)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
Re: (GB) geekhack key EXTRAVAGANZA (produced, moving to shipping)
« Reply #350 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 12:45:07 »
This was a great idea for a groupbuy. Glad I'm in on it. The two best-looking of them all are: Spamray Key, and I really like the Midnight Raccoon as well (upper left corner). But they're all awesome. And finally, an Alps GH key.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #351 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:08:36 »
And finally, an Alps GH key.

Technically this is the second GH Alps key. Original was orange on black.

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #352 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:09:44 »
And finally, an Alps GH key.

Technically this is the second GH Alps key. Original was orange on black.

Same colors as Nostalgia?
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #353 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:11:39 »
Same colors as Nostalgia?

Yes. I'd take a picture of it, but I'm at the office and it's at the house.  :rolleyes:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #354 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 15:45:14 »
My caps arrived today! A day early!  :eek:

I had to compare the caps to the mockup to remember what the names of the caps were and what was included in my pack. I'm guessing that the Yellow on Red is the "Geoff" key? Otherwise it looks like I got two extra caps as well!
   - Black on Black
   - Yellow on Navy

Show Image

Now I just have to collect the rest!

Same here.    After seeing all of the extras you can't help but want the other ones also.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #355 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 16:38:10 »
Out of curiosity.  Will we get sent a tracking number when our order is shipped or is there somewhere that we should just know about that our tracking number will be entered when they get shipped?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #356 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:00:05 »
Out of curiosity.  Will we get sent a tracking number when our order is shipped or is there somewhere that we should just know about that our tracking number will be entered when they get shipped?

it should update against your order on the site if you paid to have this buy shipped separately to you
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #357 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:00:10 »
I'm thinking I should have got two complete sets - I can see that my daughter is going to want some of the ones in my set, not being content with the ones I got her :))

Fantastic colours - even better than the mockups.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #358 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:10:14 »

it should update against your order on the site if you paid to have this buy shipped separately to you

Mine is getting shipped with Penumbra, so I expect mine to be a little behind others.  I was just curious how the system worked as this is the first time I will have something shipped from you that I bought through your store.  I am not impatient, just excited...  :P

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #359 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:18:31 »

Mine is getting shipped with Penumbra, so I expect mine to be a little behind others.  I was just curious how the system worked as this is the first time I will have something shipped from you that I bought through your store.  I am not impatient, just excited...  :P

well in theory what will happen is you will get an email with your tracking from the site

however in practice this isn't always the case but we are working on that, however what will definitely happen from now on is that your tracking will be added to your order on the site

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #360 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:24:08 »

I had to compare the caps to the mockup to remember what the names of the caps were and what was included in my pack. I'm guessing that the Yellow on Red is the "Geoff" key? Otherwise it looks like I got two extra caps as well!
   - Black on Black
   - Yellow on Navy

Show Image

Looks like I got the exact same ones you got.

Now I also just need to collect the rest.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #361 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:27:28 »

- Black on Black
   - Yellow on Navy

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

awesome pics sirs

a bunch should be showing up over the next few days

ill send a ctrl alt keyring to whoever post my fav pic

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #362 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:41:24 »

- Black on Black
   - Yellow on Navy

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

awesome pics sirs

a bunch should be showing up over the next few days

ill send a ctrl alt keyring to whoever post my fav pic

Thanks Bunny.

A bunch showing up ?  :)

I will try to take some more shots that are in better focus.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 June 2014, 23:16:02 by CommonCurt »
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #363 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:43:07 »

well in theory what will happen is you will get an email with your tracking from the site

however in practice this isn't always the case but we are working on that, however what will definitely happen from now on is that your tracking will be added to your order on the site

Perfect.  Thanks for the info.  :)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #364 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 13:40:51 »
Got mine, but it has been raining or cloudy every single day when I've gotten home from work for weeks. I have a lot of pictures to take once the weather turns around.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline calavera

« Reply #365 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 18:43:17 »
I got mine a few days ago as well. Thanks!

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #366 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 06:57:04 »
Got mine, too. They look great!
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #367 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 15:22:41 »
the eu sets are arriving to me tomorrow

ill have them turned around right away for you guys

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #368 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 15:43:38 »
are all the US sets shipped?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #369 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 15:45:45 »

i believe all apart form the ones that are shipping with other sets are now

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #370 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 15:53:53 »

i believe all apart form the ones that are shipping with other sets are now

I'll keep a lookout for mine then, thanks.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #371 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 16:29:48 »
Just wondering about the status of Canadian orders that aren't being combined with any other keysets GBs. It appears that US orders received shipping notification a couple weeks ago. Thanks.  :)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #372 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 00:18:03 »
Mine arrived in the post today.  Thanks Bunny :D
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #373 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 00:19:33 »
Mine arrived in the post today.  Thanks Bunny :D

:eek:

Mine might be in the PO box even as I type this ... now, how to convince my other half to check it without arousing her suspicion that I am interested only in keycaps ...

Also, nice avatar :thumb:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #374 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 03:08:50 »
Arrived safely, thanks Bunny and Raccoon! :)

68581-0

Offline divito

« Reply #375 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 04:12:39 »
Arrived safely, thanks Bunny and Raccoon! :)

(Attachment Link)

Luckyyyy.

I await my Raindrop v2 and GH pack with bated breath; no word on shipping yet though.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #376 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 12:50:08 »
the eu sets are arriving to me tomorrow

ill have them turned around right away for you guys
Please PM me before you sned out mine :)
What the hell am I even doing

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #377 on: Sat, 28 June 2014, 19:57:55 »
Had these for about a week now.

That black on black is hard to capture right.

Really nice caps.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #378 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 09:47:15 »
Just wondered if the UK orders have been shipped yet?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #379 on: Sun, 29 June 2014, 17:20:59 »
Just wondered if the UK orders have been shipped yet?

they were meant to be in my penumbra package from raccoon but he forgot them but they are gonna be in my raindrop package which is about to leave to me

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #380 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 08:13:02 »
the orders im shipping arrived to me today

and will go out over the next day or 2

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #381 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 08:30:18 »
Awesome :D

Thanks for the update sir
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #382 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 11:50:44 »
I received mine last week, but my girlfriend seems to have put them away hidden them from me. hmmm...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #383 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:20:11 »
all my gh keys im shipping have now been packed and sent today in some very fancy packaging i ordered just for these

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #384 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:19:25 »
all my gh keys im shipping have now been packed and sent today in some very fancy packaging i ordered just for these

fancy packaging
awesome bunny :p

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #385 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 12:13:15 »

Can't wait to see the photos of what that looks like!  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #386 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 18:16:45 »

Almost makes you wish to have been in the second shipment!

Offline divito

« Reply #387 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 18:24:37 »
Sometimes I hate living in Canada.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #388 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 18:40:50 »
And then you compare your medical bill to everyone else's...
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #389 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 20:47:28 »

Then you think. "What's another couple days?". :)

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #390 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 06:28:23 »

My medical bill never been higher than $10 and I've been under the knife couple of times so yeah
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #391 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 11:12:21 »

Can't wait to see the photos of what that looks like!  :thumb:

as a bunch of people commented

here you go

subtle branding hehe

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #392 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 11:16:44 »
That's nice! Ctrlalt swag!

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #393 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 11:33:08 »
That looks awesome!  :eek: What is it? Looks like some... metal-esque inverted bubble wrap??

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #394 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 13:36:03 »
looks like those anti static plastic bags for GPUs/Mobos :eek:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline divito

« Reply #395 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 13:55:37 »
looks like those anti static plastic bags for GPUs/Mobos :eek:

Love those bags, always keep them.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #396 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 13:02:01 »
Got my pack in the post today with that crazy cool space age bag.
Complete set :D

Close up of the ALPs key and the Geoff key.

I don't know what these two are called but they are really cool, I really like the blue its almost like a really frosted blue, and the white is milky.

Going to have to keep an eye out for that Trans polycarbonate blue and black on black one as those a real neato.

Thanks again Bunny real cool keys, but which was your key? But anyway love you thank you :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #397 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 15:01:53 »
Wait, what are those last two?

I didn't ones like that :eek:

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #398 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 15:29:02 »

I don't know I want to know what the names are but I think I will unofficially call the blue one "Catbug Blue" Cause Catbug :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #399 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 15:32:18 »

Me neither and I'm still on the hunt for them and the other's I'm missing.

According to BunnyLake, there were 6 extras and two were included in everyone's order. When JDCarpe's posted photos, there were 7 extras listed, but one of them was for Calm Depths.