Author Topic: [GB] (COMPLETED!) Nantucket Selectric  (Read 450003 times)

Offline slipfish

I think I may have screwed something up with the form.

The first time I filled it out, I selected (1) for every MOC.

After the reminder email, I realized my mistake and attempted to edit the form, but it required me to fill it out again. Do I now have two forms floating out there?

Offline Armstrong01

After the reminder email, I realized my mistake and attempted to edit the form, but it required me to fill it out again. Do I now have two forms floating out there?

If you were logged in to the same Google account (saw the form filled out how you did at first), then you should be able to just set the majority to 0 and leave only the MOQ at which you're willing to commit at 1. It is basically refilling the same form but you see what you filled out earlier and you can change that. I.e. it requires you to fill it out again until the end "submit" page with the corrected values. Is that how you saw it for the second time? If not, skullydazed will sort it out, I'd PM him..

Euro is at 20/25 now - thanks wodan.)
Planck | Pok3r ISO-UK | Ducky Premier ANSI-US

Offline skullydazed

• Had to turn PM's off. Email info@clueboard.co!
    • Clueboard

PM me your email and I'll look into it. As Armstrong01 said if you have 2 google accounts you may have been logged into the other one the second time.

Offline skaloola

any chance of accepting Google Wallet or Venmo?

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard

I don't think so, but if you want to avoid paypal I can run you through my store. Most major credit cards accepted that way.

Offline hapns

Will the Ergodox Kit be made regardless of order count?

Ergodox orders keep trickling in. I would be very surprised if it didn't manage to tip.

I have an order in for one of the bonus kits, but it will be useless to me if the Ergodox doesn't tip, as that is the only keyboard I'm ordering this set for.

Offline flopix

• Laur

Offline kurtle107

I don't think so, but if you want to avoid paypal I can run you through my store. Most major credit cards accepted that way.

hi is this got another option for payment?

Offline Sleepwalk3r

Can i order an additional 3u spacebar (R4) for my Filco Minila?
I didnot find that option in your GB form.
Thanks & regards

Offline Dernubenfrieken

Thanks & regards

Spacebars can be requested on the last page.

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
hi is this got another option for payment?

What did you have in mind?

Offline Sleepwalk3r

Thanks & regards

Oh, i see, thank you very much!

Offline KeyBeard

If I were to purchase the base set and the specialty key set, would that be all I need to cap the White Fox with the True Fox layout?

Offline krisst

If I were to purchase the base set and the specialty key set, would that be all I need to cap the White Fox with the True Fox layout?

I am getting this set for true fox too. Base set and specialty set should be enough to cover most of the keys, though you might want to get a R3 1u key for the right side. If you want to get certain colour to match the right right of the board, you can go for blank 1u keys. Because I have ordered the numpad set, will be using some of the keys for that.

My planned layout for example
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 February 2016, 00:59:48 by krisst »

Offline Jolikki

Looks like we're three sets from reaching MOQ for the european set. That's pretty good news.
"I would stand in line for this" - Moby

Offline Seriously

• Filco forever
Thanks & regards

Hey, a fellow Minila owner! Do you know what we need to order to fit the board? I was thinking just the specialty would be needed.

WASD CODE 104 - Filco Majestouch 2 - Filco Majestouch - Filco Majestouch 2 - Realforce 87UW 45G
Reserves: Filco Minila - KBtalking Pure Pro

Offline salasource

Only 2 more to go for European.
Going to aim something like this for ISO whitefox.

Offline KeyBeard

I am getting this set for true fox too. Base set and specialty set should be enough to cover most of the keys, though you might want to get a R3 1u key for the right side. If you want to get certain colour to match the right right of the board, you can go for blank 1u keys. Because I have ordered the numpad set, will be using some of the keys for that.

My planned layout for example
Show Image

Thanks for the response!
I like the layout you have going for the board, I think i'll get the base se, specialty, amity island, and a few blank keys.

Offline Sleepwalk3r

Thanks & regards

Hey, a fellow Minila owner! Do you know what we need to order to fit the board? I was thinking just the specialty would be needed.
I just buy for me Base set, Amity Island and 2 blank keys: 1.75u for left Ctrl and 2u for left shift. Additionally, i requested for a 3u spacebar and hope it will be made.

Offline Ephemeral

My mind is telling me no, but my body is telling me yes. This set is gorgeous. There's still 9 days left, I'm sure I'll cave in a day or two.
Collection:
More
E6.5 (Lubed 50g MX Blacks) | Preonic (55g MX Clears) | CA66 (Zealios V2 65g) | budget96 (MX Red) | Infinity 60% (Zealios 78g) | Phantom TKL (Gateron Black) | MiniVan (Zealios 78g) | Helix (?)
[Incoming: Polaris (?) |  KBDFans 8X Mk II (v2 Tealios)]

Offline Jolikki

It's 6 in the morning in sweden and european just reached 26 orders. Good morning!  :thumb:
"I would stand in line for this" - Moby

Offline SlashCamp

It's 6 in the morning in sweden and european just reached 26 orders. Good morning!  :thumb:

Today is a good day.

Offline theoriginal123123

Dammit I've already bought too many sets this year...

Offline wodan

Aaaaw yisssssss ... This is gonna be expensive !!!

Offline Hispes

• ISYMFS
Dammit I've already bought too many sets this year...

You might want to pick up some overtime. It's only February, Breh.

Offline Ephemeral

I'm sure I'll cave in a day or two.

I caved. I need to outfit the Planck I don't have yet.  :thumb:
Collection:
More
E6.5 (Lubed 50g MX Blacks) | Preonic (55g MX Clears) | CA66 (Zealios V2 65g) | budget96 (MX Red) | Infinity 60% (Zealios 78g) | Phantom TKL (Gateron Black) | MiniVan (Zealios 78g) | Helix (?)
[Incoming: Polaris (?) |  KBDFans 8X Mk II (v2 Tealios)]

Offline Wet

I've got a question regarding the numpad kit: does the plus key go above or below the minus?

Not sure to follow the renders on the first post or the order form's image. Trying to replicate what krisst did, but if it is the latter, blanks for me!

RS68

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
I've got a question regarding the numpad kit: does the plus key go above or below the minus?

Not sure to follow the renders on the first post or the order form's image. Trying to replicate what krisst did, but if it is the latter, blanks for me!

Show Image

There's a mistake in the render it looks like. The order form shows the correct order, with + being R3 and - being R2.

Offline crovax3000

Well, I'm in for a bunch of sets... This tax return can't come soon enough.

Offline flopix

• Laur
IMHO you should add another graph including the "committed" in the count for the next MOQ :)

In the ergodox example, the graph currently shows 25 because there were no actual sales. However, some people committed to the 50 MOQ (say 35 for the sake of argument). The (new) graph should then say 15 needed for the MOQ.

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
Will these caps be smooth or rugged?

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
Will these caps be smooth or rugged?
I believe all SA keysets are smooth.

Offline kurtle107

PLEASE UPDATE THE PRICES OF BLANK KEYCAP

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
IMHO you should add another graph including the "committed" in the count for the next MOQ :)

In the ergodox example, the graph currently shows 25 because there were no actual sales. However, some people committed to the 50 MOQ (say 35 for the sake of argument). The (new) graph should then say 15 needed for the MOQ.

I have that calculus reflected in my graph. I'm not sure why the ergodox next MOQ isn't updating however. I'll look into that later today.

As of right now we're only 19 away from Ergodox hitting the 50 MOQ. I set the first MOQ for 50 because that allowed for a $77 price point instead of a $100 price point. If we don't make it all the way to 50 and at least 25 people are OK with the $100 price we can still make it happen, but I think we can get 19 more Ergodox sets sold in a week. :) What other SA set is only $77 and covers a full 'dox?

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard

I was working on that over the weekend. I need to get a quote based on current quantities however.

Offline wodan

WTF happened to the EU sales ?

Did they just un-reach MOQ ?

Offline salasource

Seems so :( Even if we hit 25 EU sales by the end of the week but someone does not pay up, what happens then?

Offline Armstrong01

Skullydazed, are you planning on posting to r/mk for the second time before the end? You've posted to mechmarket twice though not to the main subreddit, there might be people that missed it a few weeks ago (I'm glad I was active then). Not that it's that important since I'm sure all kits will tip at the end of the week..

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard

Seems so :( Even if we hit 25 EU sales by the end of the week but someone does not pay up, what happens then?

I've been quietly talking to a few people about the situation. This won't end with the Euro kit only one or two kits away from dropping. :) Either more people will drop out and our gap solution won't work, or more people will join and our gap solution won't be needed. But if neither happens, someone has stepped forward to give a final push over the edge with 1-3 sets if needed.

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
Skullydazed, are you planning on posting to r/mk for the second time before the end? You've posted to mechmarket twice though not to the main subreddit, there might be people that missed it a few weeks ago (I'm glad I was active then). Not that it's that important since I'm sure all kits will tip at the end of the week..

Yes, I'll be posting later this week to get the weekend traffic. Now that pulse is over I think we'll have a few more people joining due to FOMO. ;)

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
The next round of reminder emails is trickling out as we speak. They should all have been delivered within 12-14 hours, so if you don't see yours by this time tomorrow let me know and I can see what's up. If you don't get this email there's a good chance you won't get your invoice, so please let me know if you don't get it.

Offline SaackSquaatch

Would the specialty kit support the Leopold FC660's odd sized right shift?

Offline skullydazed

• Clueboard
Would the specialty kit support the Leopold FC660's odd sized right shift?

Yes, as well as a 1u win key.

Offline hapns

I'm losing hope in the Dox Kit...

Offline mimalik

Just submitted the order. My wallet hurts, I need more KBs and gotta find a money tree.

Offline breckstar

Is it possible to get a number strip? Like to add to the planck kit for when the preonic (5x12) drops?

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
19 more sets of specialty keys plsss
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline kurtle107

I was working on that over the weekend. I need to get a quote based on current quantities however.

bro you said you will work on it over this weekend but today already 17 if over the weeked so its mean over 21-2 also, 21-2 is the day of close GB

Offline yasintahir

• Formerly silentreader
is numpad, speciality, and amity island unlocked for cheap price?

Offline Armstrong01

is numpad, speciality, and amity island unlocked for cheap price?

Refer to the second post (OP) where real time sales are graphed. Or use this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DTE_UKdm7B6T0YQBDzj3sd8E_-UohNsEyAd4dELCLGo/pubchart?oid=2075269551

with a mouse hover numbers displayed. Then compare to the price matrix in the first post. All the kits you mentioned are currently at pretty lower prices (I'm on mobile now so go figure yourself:)).