Author Topic: [GB] Mech27-TKL v1 Canadian Custom | 100% Shipped | CLOSED AND FINISHED  (Read 203720 times)

Offline repuls0r

Re: [GB] Mech27-TKL v1 Canadian Custom | Closed/Sorting
« Reply #600 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 18:19:52 »
hey 27, just checking if u got my pm about my updated PP address for you to update shipping.
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #601 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 19:54:38 »
hey 27, just checking if u got my pm about my updated PP address for you to update shipping.

Yupp I did, no worries
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #602 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 20:03:46 »

Yupp I did, no worries

Did you ever let us know if there's gonna be shipping confirmation! Sorry, just wanted to piggyback

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #603 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 20:20:30 »

Yupp I did, no worries

Did you ever let us know if there's gonna be shipping confirmation! Sorry, just wanted to piggyback

I'm printing labels through paypal so you should be getting emails from them :)

I'll be having a much more streamlined and user friendly way to check order status and such in the future.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #604 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 20:25:21 »
I'm an idiot and ran out of tape, so 10 are going out tomorrow morning, and the other 10 should go out in the afternoon.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #605 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 20:34:37 »

Yupp I did, no worries

I'm printing labels through paypal so you should be getting emails from them :)

I'll be having a much more streamlined and user friendly way to check order status and such in the future.
Hey 27 I bought someone's spot so I won't get the paypal tracking. Will you send mine manually?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline Tally810

« Reply #606 on: Tue, 21 February 2017, 23:40:02 »
Sent ya a pm about the address 27.  Thanks bro!

Offline wodan

« Reply #607 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 00:43:25 »
Sent ya a pm about the address 27.  Thanks bro!

You're asking a lot from 27 here.

Sending to another address than the paypal address will enable the original buyer aka paypal payer to file a dispute. No proof of shipping to the paypal address = refund.

Offline Funtast

« Reply #608 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 15:59:48 »
Any upadtes? :'(

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #609 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 16:27:23 »
Sorry I'm having to take a few days off, my cough got worse and I ended up having a nosebleed this morning.  I'm going to be seeing a doctor after the weekend if there's no improvement.  I'm going to try to get labeling done on what I have packed tomorrow and then I'll have to pack more and power through it.

Offline laughatpain

« Reply #610 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 16:36:59 »
I too get nosebleeds when I see beautiful keyboards. -insert anime gif here-
Hang in there man!

Offline Funtast

« Reply #611 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 18:47:22 »
Sorry I'm having to take a few days off, my cough got worse and I ended up having a nosebleed this morning.  I'm going to be seeing a doctor after the weekend if there's no improvement.  I'm going to try to get labeling done on what I have packed tomorrow and then I'll have to pack more and power through it.

Get well :thumb:

Offline Tally810

« Reply #612 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 18:51:02 »
**** get well soon bro.  My whole family got a virus at mardi gras last weekend so large groups = sickness

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #613 on: Thu, 23 February 2017, 19:38:11 »

Get well soon, 27.

I've spent the day enjoying whacked-out fever dreams (keyboard related, oddly), mostly in the fetal position on the floor/ in bed. F being sick!!

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #614 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 16:27:41 »
Good news and bad news.

It's not the plague, it's strep throat.

Doctor has ordered me not to do anything for the next few days and to stay hydrated.  Sorry everyone but shipments will be delayed just a little longer :( It's as disappointing to me as it is to you, but I need to take care of myself.

Offline Funtast

« Reply #615 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 20:27:07 »
 :(
Get well, brother!
Write as will news)

Offline boo

« Reply #616 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 13:23:33 »
Just got my keyboard in the mail 5 mins ago. and I live in California. One of the few lucky ones. Thanks 27! I hope you feel better man!

Offline Funtast

« Reply #617 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 13:44:48 »
Just got my keyboard in the mail 5 mins ago. and I live in California. One of the few lucky ones. Thanks 27! I hope you feel better man!

Oh, man, please do some photos, if you have time and share experiences?) :eek:

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #618 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 13:48:27 »

Did you get a shipping notification and all that jazz?

Offline boo

« Reply #619 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 13:59:40 »

Yes i will after work. Keyboard is super nice.

yes I did, Last week and it was suppose to come tomorrow but USPS pulled thru. I was surprised myself.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #620 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 14:15:02 »

yes I did, Last week and it was suppose to come tomorrow but USPS pulled thru. I was surprised myself.
I also got mine today after usps being pretty careless but I will take pictures later

Offline Tally810

« Reply #621 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 20:24:56 »

I also got mine today after usps being pretty careless but I will take pictures later

https://imgur.com/a/jSn41 just busted the 27 out of the box and took some potatoes with my phone.  I'll be able to take better pics later but can't tonight.  Looks like my plate got little Bend and scratch on the flap but I'll straighten it out since it won't be visible. Also the bottom case has a real tiny dent/scratch that is super small.  Looks like USPS played a little volleyball with my package but honestly you have to look pretty hard to see it so no real gripe from me.  Other than that the cyan color looks so amazing irl and the board feels super nice so I'm really excited to get this thing built.  Will take better pics and go over it better later right now I got a wild kid running around the house.

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #622 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 21:34:06 »

https://imgur.com/a/jSn41 just busted the 27 out of the box and took some potatoes with my phone.  I'll be able to take better pics later but can't tonight.  Looks like my plate got little Bend and scratch on the flap but I'll straighten it out since it won't be visible. Also the bottom case has a real tiny dent/scratch that is super small.  Looks like USPS played a little volleyball with my package but honestly you have to look pretty hard to see it so no real gripe from me.  Other than that the cyan color looks so amazing irl and the board feels super nice so I'm really excited to get this thing built.  Will take better pics and go over it better later right now I got a wild kid running around the house.

Lemme stop by and get a look at that.

Also, USPS doing that scares me about my package since we're both from houston haha.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #623 on: Mon, 27 February 2017, 21:39:24 »

Also, USPS doing that scares me about my package since we're both from houston haha.
Are you going to the Austin meetup? I'm gonna take the trip.  Yea dude not only that but I got a notification on Saturday saying delivered in mailbox.  Went to mailbox and nothing.  I panicked and couldn't do anything until Monday.  Went to the post office today and they confirmed they misdelivered the package and told me to file a report.  I said **** that he delivered this in a random mailbox when he should have checked identification and received a signature.  Post master came in and told me to sit tight and he looked at where the package was scanned on GPS  (I guess they can do this).  An hour later he's walking up to me with my package in his hands.  Needless to say it was a journey receiving this thing.

Offline boo

« Reply #624 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 00:05:15 »

Are you going to the Austin meetup? I'm gonna take the trip.  Yea dude not only that but I got a notification on Saturday saying delivered in mailbox.  Went to mailbox and nothing.  I panicked and couldn't do anything until Monday.  Went to the post office today and they confirmed they misdelivered the package and told me to file a report.  I said **** that he delivered this in a random mailbox when he should have checked identification and received a signature.  Post master came in and told me to sit tight and he looked at where the package was scanned on GPS  (I guess they can do this).  An hour later he's walking up to me with my package in his hands.  Needless to say it was a journey receiving this thing.

That's terrible,

I didn't take a good look at mine because I just happens to be on the way to work when I saw the post office guy. I'll take some pictures in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HappyCatFish

« Reply #625 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 01:24:12 »
Fingers crossed that I am lucky enough to be in the next batch of boards shipped out! I am sad to hear that there was damage that occurred in shipping though. Was the packing sufficient? I'd hate to spend this much money and time on a board that shows up battered.

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #626 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 03:59:10 »
cant wait to get mine too, my first TKL board :p

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #627 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 09:29:20 »

Could you please post a pic of the packaging. Was the package insured? You should be able to file a claim.

Also I would like to be able to opt for better packaging if hes shipping them in a plastic bag? wtf this should never happen with such an expensive keyboard. These packages need to be insured for the full amount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tally810

« Reply #628 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 09:31:53 »

Could you please post a pic of the packaging. Was the package insured? You should be able to file a claim.

Also I would like to be able to opt for better packaging if hes shipping them in a plastic bag? wtf this should never happen with such an expensive keyboard. These packages need to be insured for the full amount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe it was insured but honestly the little ding on the bottom case is really minimal and looks way worse under a camera lens.  Looking at it with the naked eye it's actually really hard to see. 

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #629 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 09:33:38 »

I believe it was insured but honestly the little ding on the bottom case is really minimal and looks way worse under a camera lens.  Looking at it with the naked eye it's actually really hard to see. 

Im not OK with little dings anywhere, this is a $300+ rare never to be made again keybaord. Your board is now worth 2/3 of the value it should.

How was it packaged? Was it in a box at least?

Offline joey

« Reply #630 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 09:41:16 »
Hope once 27 is better he can decide if he needs to re-pack the other boxes, so this might not happen.

Offline Gajible

« Reply #631 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 09:47:01 »

Here's a good depiction of the pink, with Valentine for reference! Really hard to photograph without sunlight, but man its nice.

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #632 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 11:43:30 »
Dang, that pink is seeeeeeeeeexy!!!

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #633 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 23:54:09 »

Im not OK with little dings anywhere, this is a $300+ rare never to be made again keybaord. Your board is now worth 2/3 of the value it should.

Alright you need to relax.  The boards are being packaged properly, and obviously I'm beefing up the packaging more after seeing this happen.  This is a low run board, I never said it's not being made again, and the files are open source.  Chilllllllll.  It's in a box, with bubble wrap between all major parts and the outer walls.

This is my first run of a board, and I'm learning.  Things happen, and I'm dealing with them as best as I can.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 March 2017, 00:02:23 by 27 »

Offline Tally810

« Reply #634 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 00:17:26 »

Alright you need to relax.  The boards are being packaged properly, and obviously I'm beefing up the packaging more after seeing this happen.  This is a low run board, I never said it's not being made again, and the files are open source.  Chilllllllll.  It's in a box, with bubble wrap between all major parts and the outer walls.

This is my first run of a board, and I'm learning.  Things happen, and I'm dealing with them as best as I can.
It's all good man **** happens hope everyone else's boards arrive safe.

Offline JorisBoers

• ORANGE IS LOVE, ORANGE IS LIVE
« Reply #635 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 02:04:16 »
Ahhh mine is in the country and they tried to deliver it but I have to pay a little customs charge so I cant wait to pick it up today :D

I am really looking forward to this, most premium board I'll ever own here I come!
"I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - TenTenSeven

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #636 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 09:03:32 »

Sorry but the trust level is low with you man. Frozen paypal accounts, poor communication, not posting "because of things", sitting on the boards for a month, "getting sick", still sitting on the boards longer, not updating the spreadsheet and now the boards are showing up damaged. Maybe before telling me to "relax" you should look at getting your **** together.

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #637 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 09:26:18 »

Sorry but the trust level is low with you man. Frozen paypal accounts, poor communication, not posting "because of things", sitting on the boards for a month, "getting sick", still sitting on the boards longer, not updating the spreadsheet and now the boards are showing up damaged. Maybe before telling me to "relax" you should look at getting your **** together.

Woah, I think we need to calm down just a little bit. I think you are confusing trust with your expectations of a group buy, obviously the board will get to you. Tally said the dings were minor and 27 said he would take extra precautions now. I don't know what more you want, honestly.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 March 2017, 09:31:19 by Jemaunji »

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #638 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 09:43:22 »

Woah, I think we need to calm down just a little bit. I think you are confusing trust with your expectations of a group buy, obviously the board will get to you. Tally said the dings were minor and 27 said he would take extra precautions now. I don't know what more you want, honestly.

I dont want anything accept for basic accountability and responsibility when running a group buy, im not saying 27 hasn't scraped by in these categories by the skin of his teeth, he has. Sounds mean but the rules for GB's like this on GH are so slack that anything can happen. Bringing up issues here in the thread is the only way to communicate and have a record of issues with a GB runner like this, if ****s sketchy people need to know so they know what to expect from this GB runner.

Offline JorisBoers

• ORANGE IS LOVE, ORANGE IS LIVE
« Reply #639 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 09:52:01 »

Calm it man, **** happens. It has been like 2 months delay which isn't a lot of delay if you ask me. It happens in GB's, set backs are something that is a part of it.
Sure it is a shame it wasn't without any hickups and problems but he is only human and is working real hard on it. I would really just take a deep breath before you start spewing this negative BS which doesn't help anything. So please just go calmly and get your **** together

"I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - TenTenSeven

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #640 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 09:52:56 »
the level of jaded is too real with that one

Offline Tally810

« Reply #641 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 10:07:07 »
No need to get all fired up as I'm the one with the dinged board. I wasn't trying to get everyone all up in arms but rather help prevent the mistake from happening again.  27 is now aware that the packaging needs to be beefed up and he said he would do so.  He admitted he is learning and seems to have good intentions.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #642 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 10:08:34 »

Calm it man, **** happens. It has been like 2 months delay which isn't a lot of delay if you ask me. It happens in GB's, set backs are something that is a part of it.
Sure it is a shame it wasn't without any hickups and problems but he is only human and is working real hard on it. I would really just take a deep breath before you start spewing this negative BS which doesn't help anything. So please just go calmly and get your **** together

Just to be clear i have no problem with the delays, ive been in GB's that have had 9 months+ added to the wait times and kept my mouth shut, delays are inevitable in any GB. I just want to make sure the boards are shipped correctly. And 27 has made it clear he will improve the packaging.

Your interpretation of "negative BS" is poor, im only stating the facts and the facts arent always pretty, and often come off as mean. I apologize for coming off as such, telling me to "relax" and "chilllllll" whal still maintaining a lackluster/condescending attitude is what set me off mostly because Ive been blown off, ripped off, ignored and stolen from in other GB's here on GH and I dont intend to be pushed around anymore. I apologize for the tone.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 March 2017, 10:20:37 by redbanshee »

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #643 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 11:17:02 »

Just to be clear i have no problem with the delays, ive been in GB's that have had 9 months+ added to the wait times and kept my mouth shut, delays are inevitable in any GB. I just want to make sure the boards are shipped correctly. And 27 has made it clear he will improve the packaging.

Your interpretation of "negative BS" is poor, im only stating the facts and the facts arent always pretty, and often come off as mean. I apologize for coming off as such, telling me to "relax" and "chilllllll" whal still maintaining a lackluster/condescending attitude is what set me off mostly because Ive been blown off, ripped off, ignored and stolen from in other GB's here on GH and I dont intend to be pushed around anymore. I apologize for the tone.

If you don't want to be "pushed around" anymore just don't participate. Sounds like I'm being a **** but really if it brings you this level of stress it's not worth it.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #644 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 11:26:34 »

If you don't want to be "pushed around" anymore just don't participate. Sounds like I'm being a **** but really if it brings you this level of stress it's not worth it.

Your so damn right about this

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #645 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 11:45:29 »
Honestly I'm offended that you think I faked having strep throat just to avoid shipping the boards.  Do you think I actually want all these boards sitting and taking up half a room in my house for another month? The answer is no.

I'm changing my packing, and I'm communicating the issues that have come up, I'm not sure what else you want from me at this point.

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #646 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 11:50:24 »
Honestly I'm offended that you think I faked having strep throat just to avoid shipping the boards.  Do you think I actually want all these boards sitting and taking up half a room in my house for another month? The answer is no.

I'm changing my packing, and I'm communicating the issues that have come up, I'm not sure what else you want from me at this point.

become santa and ship/deliver it all overnight or else...

Alternative GB! My GBs are the best, highly qualified, no other GBs like em. I also have one of the best immune systems. Many people tell me I do. Lyin' 27 can't even avoid strep! Sad!
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 March 2017, 11:54:37 by deleonhle »

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #647 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 12:15:16 »

Its weird how that works, seems like a good amount of GB runners somehow mysteriously get sick right when they have to ship. They get sick or suddenly they are in the hospital, or "busy" or their friends second cousins dog is in the vet. This has happened so many times..... These keyboards must be dangerous!  :confused: :confused:

I'm not sure what else you want from me at this point.

1. Update the spreadsheet

2. Actual timeline as to when you will get around to finally shipping the boards.

or

If ive managed to offend you that bad, I would take a refund.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #648 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 12:30:11 »

Its weird how that works, seems like a good amount of GB runners somehow mysteriously get sick right when they have to ship. They get sick or suddenly they are in the hospital, or "busy" or their friends second cousins dog is in the vet. This has happened so many times..... These keyboards must be dangerous!  :confused: :confused:

I take it you've never had that much responsibility on top of your other responsibilities that even simple activities can be a set back?  You seem to think that running a group buy is as easy as being an armchair critic, but in fact it's a LOT more work, and because most people also have their RL stuff to deal with on top of the GB, there can indeed be delays, as you notice.  Because you're dealing with private individuals, not companies with multiple employees on a payroll to JUST work on your purchases.  If you want zero issues guaranteed, buy only premade and with warranty from companies such as Amazon.  If you want to know why you're receiving such a strong reaction from other people in this thread, it's probably because your tone went a few notches above reasonable and straight into a complete accusatory barrage.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #649 on: Wed, 01 March 2017, 12:48:27 »

I take it you've never had that much responsibility on top of your other responsibilities that even simple activities can be a set back?  You seem to think that running a group buy is as easy as being an armchair critic, but in fact it's a LOT more work, and because most people also have their RL stuff to deal with on top of the GB, there can indeed be delays, as you notice.  Because you're dealing with private individuals, not companies with multiple employees on a payroll to JUST work on your purchases.  If you want zero issues guaranteed, buy only premade and with warranty from companies such as Amazon.  If you want to know why you're receiving such a strong reaction from other people in this thread, it's probably because your tone went a few notches above reasonable and straight into a complete accusatory barrage.

"Armchair critic" that is hilarious. I have run a few small GB along with 3 massive artisan sales with well over 100 packages, pre orders and exchanges and it all well within the allotted time frames, even when i was sick. Thats one of the reasons that im up in arms about this is because I believe GB's like this should be a transparent and frequently updated process. Begging for info and wondering what is going on sucks.