Author Topic: [GB] Geekhack T-Shirts - Keycon Edition - (Ended, All Shirts in the Mail 8/4/14)  (Read 71820 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine

Shipping update as of 8/3/14. I have shipped all the US orders on 8/2/14. The Canadian and rest of the world orders will be dropped off at the post office on 8/3/14.

You cannot order anymore shirts from me, even if you fill out the form. However, I may have accidentally ordered an extra 2001 S and 2001 M. I will be waiting until all of the GB customers have received their shirts and have the right sizes before selling them.

Some tips on caring for this shirt if you're not familiar with American Apparel's stuff.

If you are participating in this groupbuy and are listed in the OP, please fill out this Google Form.

Following a successful interest check and me finding a nice screenprinter locally, I'm running a group-buy for Keycon/Geekhack T-shirts. I know this OP is long, it's meant to maximize information any minimize and uncertainty. I will try and be as succinct as possible. And I'm not making any profit off this and I won't be running anymore shirts with this Keycon logo.

Across the front, on the chest will be this logo which I named SSK (thank you Lastpilot)
66997-0
SSK

On the back, right between the shoulder blades will be this logo (thank you again Lastpilot)
66995-1
Keycon '14

The shirts will be black Style 2001 American Apparel shirts, a men's 4.3oz 100% cotton t-shirt. I can also order Style 2102 American Apparel shirts which are a woman's fit t shirt with the same specs as the 2001. The shirts tend to run tighter than other shirts such as Gildans. If you like your shirts looser, please consider ordering a size up. If you don't know how these shirts fit, please click below.

Fit Pictures
More

Gildan Large

American Apparel Large

The logos will be in orange. Sizes are S to 3XL. Any order above 2XL will have an additional cost of $2. I can also source long t-shirts, American Apparel style 2001TL for an extra $2. The 2001 and 2102 are the same price.

Pricing (Everything is in $USD), for shirt and screen printing:

$13.50

Shipping:

Anyone who isn't going to Keycon will get an extra cost of ~$.66 cents to cover the bubble mailers. Anyone going to Keycon will be getting an extra cost of ~$.75 to cover the flat rate box.

If you are going to Keycon, I will charge an additional fee for the cost of me shipping the shirts across country split between everyone. I anticipate that I will be able to send all the shirts in a large board game box which will cost ~$16.

If you cannot make it to Keycon and are in the USA, it should cost me $2.75 to ship the shirt through USPS First Class.

If you cannot make it to Keycon and you are international, it should cost me about $8 to Canada $13 to ship anywhere else internationally. Everything is shipped USPS First Class International. The package will be a bubble mailer and weigh about 8 ounces. Everything will be shipped first class international. If you want to calculate shipping, use the USPS website. Pick your weight, country, date of shipping (pick a random weekday), weight, then first class international shipping.

All shirts not going to Keycon will be shipped in bubble mailers.

PayPal Fees:
I only accept PayPal Goods. A fee of 2.9% + $.30 will be added to your costs if you are in the USA. A fee of 3.9% will be added to your costs if you are international.

This buy closes June 18th, 2014 at 2200 Eastern Time USA. I'll PM and invoice everyone for payment and shipping information. When I have the money, I will then send the buy into the screenprinter who has told me the lead time is 7 days. If you want to place an order, please post in the thread with the following. Orders in PMs will be ignored.

I'm in
Shirts: <How Many and what style>
Size: <Your T shirt Size>
Attending Keycon?: <Yes or No>

Details and pricing are subject to change. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Please read carefully and please let me know if you have questions or concerns. If you want to change your order, please edit your post. I will check often and update my spreadsheet accordingly. This is my first GB, please be gentle :P.

I also like and will be using this portion of KeyPop's GB introductions.

Ethics and Behavior
-Irrational and rude behavior will result in a ban from the group buy and possibly all future group buys from us.
-Rude behavior includes the following:
     -Unnecessary complaining, ranting, or flaming
     -Advertising your own product or derailing the group buy thread

In addition to the women's AA shirts, Cherpalla is also offering some other shirts that might suit ladies better here.

Updates
6/10/14: New styles confirmed and updated shipping estimate.
6/14/14: Finalized shipping costs and added bubble mailer costs/shipping supplies cost.
6/17/14: Invoices will be sent out by 6/20/14 at the latest. Payments due 6/25/14.
6/18/14: Google Docs form will go up at 2200 so I can more easily collect Paypal emails and addresses. I will try to have invoices out by 6/20/14 Friday. They will not be out any later than 6/21/14 Saturday. Payment is due by 6/25/14.
6/19/14: Adjusted USA shipping cost.
7/10/14: Shirts are completed and in my hands. They will be sold and distributed at Keycon first then shipped out the following week. Check out some pictures here.
7/16/14 This buy is finished. The extra shirt was sold to Bazh.
7/21/14: I have a ride again, shipping will start week of 7/21/14. Most Likely Saturday. More info here

List of orders (Username - # - Size) ((Orders will only be updated when I'm at home, that's where my spreadsheet is. Orders are assumed to be Style 2001 unless otherwise noted in your post. Doublecheck your order is correct)):

Me   2   L, Men's S
Me  8  Keycon Order
Melvang   2   XLx2001TL, 3XL
ninjadoc   1   XL
LastPilot   1   S
jdcarpe   2   3XL
Haata   1   L
madhias   1   M
riotonthebay   1   S
CommonCurt   1   S
bianco   2   L, XL
LechnerDE   1   L
swill   1   L
snoopy   1   L
HoffmanMyster   2   XL x 2001, L x 2001TL
naasfu   1   L
osi   1   L
boost   1   2XL
elton5354   1   M
Findecanor   2   L
Frenir   1   M
BunnyLake   2   L x 2001TL
Vibex   1   L
mashby   1   XL
jolonnar   1   S
V1ral   1   M x 2102
HipsterPunks   1   S
Input Nirvana   2   L x 2001, XXL x 2102
Heliosphere   1   M
bazh   1   S
RESPRiT   1   S
suby4me   1   L
Binge   2   L
HendyZone   1   M
luisbg   1   M
Smasher816   2   M, L
Mr.Tumor   1   XL
Thechemist   1   XL
quake4mhg   1   S
sarahnicole   2   S, L
Delkey   1   2XL
bubuchacha251   2   S, M
i3oilermaker   1   L
Razor Lotus   1   S
yuktsi   2   L
stfu_navi   2   S, M
jelly   2   Sx2001, XLx2001TL
TheBinary   2   L, XL
esko997   1   L
strafe   1   2XL
engicoder   2   M, L
newchemicals   1   XL
jennb   1   Lx2102
nintheking   1   Lx2102
mkawa   1   M
FrostyToast   1   Sx2001TL
Taylordcraig   2   M, L
Sniping   1   L
divito   1   L
autolyze   1   M
r3dx   1   L
danielucf   1   L
nuclearsandwich   2   XL, 2XL
BlueBar   1   S
jwaz   1   M
Lurch 1 L

IC OP
More
Anyone interested in Keycon themed Geekhack T Shirts? I want to do a run of t-shirts specially for Keycon.

66999-2
SPE

Those are the options for the front. I'm only going to pick one.

For the Keycon shirts, I will have this put on the back, centered, right below the neck. Special thanks to LastPilot for the designs!!!

I'd really like to have these shirts just for people who attend Keycon or help me with Keycon preparations. Changed my mind. These are open to anyone, whether or not you go to Keycon. I'll pass them out at Keycon and ship the rest out afterwards or maybe before so you can watch the stream with the shirts on. Depends on the interest. Shirt sizes are S to 2XL. It will be a black shirt with orange font.

I want these on American Apparel 100% cotton shirts or an equivalent shirt that is just as soft. I've found that some Anvil shirts I have are just as nice. Currently, the price I can get for American Apparel shirts is $95 for 7 shirts. This means it's $13 a shirt before screenprinting and shipping.

I am getting a wholesale pricing from AA soon thanks to mkawa. I will update the thread when I get more information on the prices of just the shirts.

For the screenprinting, I'm going to try going to Kuhl's in Cincinnati. Their pricing is shown below (fine print is in the link before and the pricing chart is from their site):

I have another screenprinting place that I can try out thanks to melvang but I really want this on American Apparel shirts.

So total price at the moment? $13 a shirt + $4.90 for screenprinting + Shipping + Taxes at the screenprinter = $17.90. This is assuming I get 12 orders. The price should change once I get wholesale prices from mkawa. I can also see if I can make shirts without the Keycon logo for those who aren't going. The more orders we get, the more the price should go down so this is a GB. I need to find out how long the lead time is at Kuhl's, that will determine when this ends. More info will be added to the thread when I have it.

If you are interested, please comment in the thread below that you're in or that you'd buy one AND also vote for "SSK" or "SPE" for the front logo. If this is successful, I will continue offering shirts.

Edit: I should also say I'm ordering 4 on my own so we need a minimum of 8 more people.

Captain's To Do List
- Call Kuhl to scope them out, see if their AA pricing is cheaper than the wholesale, and figure out lead time
We're working with Kuhl

- Doublecheck with mkawa for AA shirt wholesale pricing (wholesale account takes a few days to register)
Don't need mkawa anymore

- PM users to doublecheck they shirts, ask for shirt sizes, and location of user
Have them resubmit orders

- SPE as sticker?
Yes

- Check shirt sizes available from AA
I can get more sizes

- Fit pictures for AA versus other shirts?
Will put into new OP

- Unisex vs Men's + Women's fits shirts?
Will check when I go to Kuhl's
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:39:40 by CPTBadAss »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Re: Geekhack T-Shirts - Keycon Edition
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:07:50 »
I'm in.
Shirts: 2 x 2001
Size: 3XL
Keycon?: Y
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 June 2014, 17:55:57 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:08:53 »
I too love that SSK logo but I thought some options would be nice.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:11:08 »
SSK!

Offline HaaTa

• Master Kiibohd Hunter
  • Kiibohds!
    • http://kiibohd.com
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:13:47 »
1 shirt.
Large.
I'm attending.
San Jose, CA is my location.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 June 2014, 18:34:21 by HaaTa »
Kiibohd

ALWAYS looking for cool and interesting switches
I take requests for making keyboard converters (i.e. *old keyboard* to USB).

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:17:23 »
I'm doing one style, please vote for one. And I changed my mind. If you want a shirt, please register your interest here.

Offline luisbg

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:23:56 »
My vote goes to SSK. Really cool design.

Even if the keyboard displayed in the illustration is not a 60%  :p
Leopold FC660M - Brown mx switches - black case - white blank keys :: ErgoDox - Blue mx switches - classic case - black blank keys

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:25:56 »
The SSK design looks awesome. Totally in for one. ;D

Offline Rafen

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:28:48 »
I like the SPE design.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:32:23 »
Guys if you're voting for designs, please let me know if you'd like a shirt as well. If you don't tell me, I won't know whether or not to turn this into an actual GB.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:37:08 by CPTBadAss »

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:32:55 »
I'm in
Shirts: 1
Size: M
Attending Keycon?: No :(
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 03:40:24 by madhias »
... ...

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:35:17 »
definitely ssk  :thumb:
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:40:48 »
I'm in
Size: Adult M
Attending Keycon?: nah bruh :(
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 10:11:13 by Dubsgalore »

Offline Rafen

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:47:25 »
I will take actually take 2 shirts.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:57:17 »
I'm in
Size: Small (2001)
Attending Keycon?: No
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 June 2014, 15:24:40 by riotonthebay »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:01:52 »
Yeah, I would definitely be in for one of each design if that were an option. Or if you are going to do the runner up after this one, that's good too.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:01:57 »
Tahhpper please

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:19:44 »
Cpt,

You know I am down for a shirt.  SSK here please.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:41:58 »
I'm in

Shirts: 1  (style: 2001)
Size: Small
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 June 2014, 23:32:56 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline bianco

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:45:52 »
i'd love to get either or both design shirts

added:
I'm IN
Shirts: 2
Size: 1x Large, 1x XLarge
Attending Keycon?: unfortunately no  :(
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 00:32:27 by bianco »

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 22:52:07 »
SSK. I live very close to the KeyCon location so I might pick up the shirt on the day of the event. Is it the same price at KeyCon?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
Geekhack T-Shirts - Keycon Edition
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 23:03:01 »
SSK. I live very close to the KeyCon location so I might pick up the shirt on the day of the event. Is it the same price at KeyCon?

Keycon'ers just figured out where to crash for the night. ;)

in memoriam

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 23:04:14 »
I vote SSK and I'd like a shirt as well :)

Colours? Grey is always good, anything but black! I have way too many black shirts.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 23:05:56 »
I like SSK the most!

But I am really afraid the shipping costs to EU would be even higher than the shirt itself :(

Any idea how much it would be? Maybe Bunnylake can be an EU proxy?

Edit:

Size:    L
Keycon?: unfortunately no
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 June 2014, 05:47:11 by LechnerDE »

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 23:07:13 »

Keycon'ers just figured out where to crash for the night. ;)

It's a tiny house so you'll have to cram in together like keycaps to sleep. ;)

Offline cherpalla

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 23:25:30 »
Would it be possible for me to get the high res of these so I could get a girly fit for myself?

c h e r

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 23:30:24 »
Im in!

Shirts: 1x Style 2001
Size: L
Keycon: No
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 June 2014, 22:51:13 by swill »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 00:07:27 »

Colours? Grey is always good, anything but black! I have way too many black shirts.

One can never have to may black shirts.  Its like a woman saying they have to many shoes.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 00:45:52 »
I really really would like to have a ssk shirt.

//
I'm in.

« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 03:44:12 by snoopy »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 00:47:22 »

One can never have to may black shirts.  Its like a woman saying they have to many shoes.

Haha man you should see my collection, I was in the local music scene for about 5 years so I have enough black shirts to last me a lifetime!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 00:59:59 »
I'm in!!!!!!
Shirts: 2
Size: 1 XL, 1 Large Tall
Attending Keycon?: HOPEFULLY

More
I want to buy 2 of them.  And my vote is for SSK, though I would buy any of them.   :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 June 2014, 17:07:47 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:14:49 »
Wink wonk SSK pls
;)

Offline aquazare

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 01:22:55 »
I Would totaly buy a shirt :)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 02:40:53 »
would buy both SSK and SPE, 1 each :p
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 02:41:50 »
The SSK design is sick! Orange on Black! Doesn't get better then that.

I'm in depending on price shipped since I'm not going to Keycon. :0

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 02:49:45 »
Although I can't go to keycon I would love to buy a shirt with the SSK design.  :thumb:

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 03:21:46 »
I'm in!!
Attending Keycon?: Not sure yet, please ship to me.

More
SSK is best design.  I will buy one.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 03:02:36 by naasfu »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline nereme

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 05:48:23 »
Will take an SSK please
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 June 2014, 17:51:06 by nereme »

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 06:31:10 »
The SSK design is my favorite. Really great design!
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:02:29 »
SSK one looks nice

I'm in
Size: Large
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 22:27:23 by asdfjkl36 »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:36:13 »

I'm most likely getting shirts through Mkawa and American Apparel's wholesale warehouse. That means there's a cost for me to have the shirts shipped to me then for me to take them or ship them back to Keycon. So yes, I will be building those costs in. I am hoping to keep the shirts at $20. If you're in USPS.

I like SSK the most!

But I am really afraid the shipping costs to EU would be even higher than the shirt itself :(

Any idea how much it would be? Maybe Bunnylake can be an EU proxy?

Last time I sent some keycaps to Europe, it cost about $5-10. The shirts are light and can be rolled to fit smaller packages. It shouldn't be $20 in shipping. I can find a proxy if there is interest from EU.

Would it be possible for me to get the high res of these so I could get a girly fit for myself?

Yes or you we can work out what shirts you can fit. I have an AA store in town that I can pick up one offs from. Please PM me so we can work out the details.

Haha man you should see my collection, I was in the local music scene for about 5 years so I have enough black shirts to last me a lifetime!

I've got quite the band shirt collection myself. My dresser looks like a Goth teens fantasy :P.

Seems like the SSK design is most popular and that there's enough interest for me to run the buy. Now I need to figure out the wholesale costs from mkawa and American Apparel and figure out shipping. Most band merch/shirts I buy have a shipping cost of $3-5 in the US. But they should be cheaper since they're just in this plastic pouch. I'll look into it.

Do we want to have SPE as a future shirt design? I was thinking of running it as stickers to give out at Keycon and to mail out. So shirts? Stickers? Both?

« Last Edit: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:50:34 by CPTBadAss »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:40:09 »
I would like to get the SPE design as well as the SSK.  So if you make stickers and shirts I will be getting some  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline osi

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 07:42:08 »
I'm in

Keycon?: N

Thanks CPT!
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 June 2014, 21:41:34 by osi »

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 08:00:10 »
I'm in
Shirts: 1 SSK
Size: 2XL
Attending Keycon?:  NO
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 June 2014, 18:23:34 by boost »
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 08:01:21 »
I would like to get the SPE design as well as the SSK.  So if you make stickers and shirts I will be getting some  :)

I will be making the stickers regardless of this IC. I've been planning that for a while. Shirts seem to have interest so I'll have this moved to GB as soon as I figure out some details.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 08:45:55 »
I vote for SSK and I'd like to buy one as well.

Offline Razor Lotus

Re: [IC] Geekhack T-Shirts - Keycon Edition
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 15:41:45 »
I like the SSK and the SPE, in no particular order :)

Offline elton5354

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 16:07:31 »
SPE

Offline V1ral

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 16:07:49 »
I'm so in for a shirt! Maybe even two, so I can cut one up for a gym tank. I really like the SSK design, nice job on that one. :D

And I'm guessing these will be printed on mens/unisex fit tees?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 16:09:25 »
AA's unisex fit tees. I'll post more information as soon as mkawa and I get access to the American Apparel Wholesaler's website. And I complete some of the tasks on my to-do list.