geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Keebsake Artisan Tray - (6.5.21 Update)

<< < (8/13) > >>

yotasan:
I love everything about this, It shows off artisans perfectly!

KevenKeys:

--- Quote from: yotasan on Sat, 05 June 2021, 16:34:54 ---I love everything about this, It shows off artisans perfectly!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!!

FishyKeebs:
I’m glad I didn’t miss this like almost every other gb, this thing is awesome!  Curious, so you have an estimated price yet?

Re9456:
Make sure the lid must be high enough for some artisan keycaps.

KevenKeys:

--- Quote from: Re9456 on Thu, 24 June 2021, 12:14:05 ---Make sure the lid must be high enough for some artisan keycaps.

--- End quote ---

So I made them tall enough to fit Ookeys which at some point were the tallest artisans I had by a decent margin. Then Clackeys came along with their Apollo and decided to go for the tallest artisan record (I'm joking lol). So the Apollo is about two millimeters too tall. Also have you seen Crafted By Annie's keycaps? They are very tall and probably the tallest I've seen/know about. I'm not sure I am going to keep chasing these new heights. At some point my design will look silly with a lid that is super tall. I've tested RAMAs, Bongos, Ookeys, Bearbie/bowbie, Domo, Tiny's Peach, Sirius, other metal artisan makers, Binirias and many others. There is plenty of space for them with room to spare.

What artisans are you interested in putting into the case?

--- Quote from: FishyKeebs on Wed, 23 June 2021, 00:38:36 ---I’m glad I didn’t miss this like almost every other gb, this thing is awesome!  Curious, so you have an estimated price yet?

--- End quote ---

Glad you are excited! Hang tight. More info to come soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version