geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Acrylic Case for Phantom & Filco & QFR (Confirmed!!)

(1/43) > >>

takaki:
Brought forward to interest check thread to get a feel of the interest level so I can see if I can get a better pricing for everyone.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38765.0

87 key top plate

96 key type.

jdcarpe/Profosist's custom layout

Current intended / final production features
- Hole at the bottom to allow reprogramming of the teensy chip without having to take out the casing.
- Optional 1cm tall rubber feets (same height increment when you actually used the stands on your keyboard instead of a weird angled acrylic block
- Custom laser engraving of your choice
- Customizable colours
- Able to use your own plate, case specific plate not required.
- Able to fit the big as hell stock filco cable
- a sexy as hell casing

More customizations means higher prices, but I would get the quotes for you guys, just ask for the feature you are interested in :)

Simple google form here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cZodsH33_sdaSRfCt1oar-ez9FzPe3ReM7bbuNDeJfc/viewform

The current ball park figure is 50-60usd without shipping, I hope we can go lower with significant numbers, this is a budget casing after all. :) Prototype is already out, waiting for the WFD's plate to reach me to get the final fitting done.

Your comments and everything is much appreciated, I understand that this looks like what litster has done before and there was a woe with MKC. Well I just wish for myself to get one for my phantom build as well as hoping to make this affordable for everyone to get as well.

HannibalChew:
Wow 50-60USD! That's an amazing price! I would defiantly be interested if i had a TKL board :(

bazemk1979:
im in for at least couple of them depending on the color options :)

the area above the arrow keys will be covered with acrylic to cover the exposed PCB right?

takaki:

--- Quote from: bazemk1979 on Sat, 18 May 2013, 13:35:48 ---im in for at least couple of them depending on the color options :)

the area above the arrow keys will be covered with acrylic to cover the exposed PCB right?

--- End quote ---

Do refer to the first picture for the 87 key variant! the 87 key type will have the acrylic to cover the top part above the keys.

Can do some engraving there as well.

LechnerDE:
I'd buy at least one.

Would be awesome if there was an option for the GH60 as well ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version