Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1950199 times)

Offline sakai4eva

Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #2250 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:21:21 »
TBH though... I agree with Elrick.

Quality is lower than expected, but I've yet to see China knockers selling DSA or SA profile caps. I'm checking everyday.

So unless someone can supply those, I'd have to stick with SP for those caps.

Obligatory sad face :(

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #2251 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:30:24 »
For real though, if I had bought the Cyrillic legends, I would be upset, but everything I did order came out so gorgeous I haven't stopped drooling since I opened the package.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #2252 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:54:05 »
Hopefully it's an isolated case.

Btw, would this GB re-open in the future? Planning on getting some extra colourful mods for my Ergodox.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2253 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:57:51 »
Most of the sets seem to be fairly right.

Only nayr's are way out of alignment.

Mine are not as bad as nayr's - I have only a few caps that are misaligned.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tbc

« Reply #2254 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:12:54 »
okay....but here goes:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49485.msg1120037#msg1120037

this isn't exactly a new problem.  i DID bring this up before.  SP's process for DSA is NOT perfect and those flaws got magnified by dyesubbing.

personally, my cyrillic dyesubbing is good enough for my standards and the keycaps themselves are within my tolerance

inbefore 'dsa caps stuck on mx clears'

but ya....i can tell by some of the pics that people aren't pushing their caps all the way down.  i've been using DSA for almost a long time and i STILL have trouble getting them all flush
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:29:29 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2255 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:32:51 »
odd i have no obvious alignment issues and the legends are crisp and black, if i read my emails correctly mine is part of a second batch. I'm thrilled mine is almost flawless but that does make me sad others were not as lucky.

edit: let me stress that im not implying that my set was perfect, if you put a ruler to the legends then there are alignment issues but you have to really want to see them to notice.
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:34:35 by Glod »

Offline jlor

« Reply #2256 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 23:58:32 »
odd i have no obvious alignment issues and the legends are crisp and black, if i read my emails correctly mine is part of a second batch. I'm thrilled mine is almost flawless but that does make me sad others were not as lucky.

edit: let me stress that im not implying that my set was perfect, if you put a ruler to the legends then there are alignment issues but you have to really want to see them to notice.

Did you contact Melissa to find out about a 2nd batch? Or have you received a mass-email style information mail?

Also, people are talking about alignment issues on the board may be due to keys not being pressed all the way down on the stem.. Can someone give some advice on how to press them down? Since I assume it wont be enough to simply type on them / bottom out each key..

P.s. Still waiting for my shipping notice :/

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #2257 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:55:38 »
I have batch-0 and they are very good (no blow gun, I could work on some keys a little but honestly they look quite good to me).

So the problem is not keycaps quality BUT quality control. It seems the keycaps can come out in span that goes from meh to gorgeous. (of course I hope all of you have fully pushed the keycaps down).

Regarding keycaps thickness they are ALL the same. Simply some pigments are more covering than others. White and blue are covering, yellow and red not so much. But of course this is not a backlight set!

Honestly this is one of the best sets I own and I'm not saying it because I designed it, if it turned out crappy I would have been extremely disappointed and I would have cursed SP forever. I am really sorry that SP can't guarantee a constant quality along the whole production and some of you might receive a not so good set.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:19:53 by Matt3o »

Offline nayr

« Reply #2258 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:57:03 »

Does anyone have any ideas? Are these caps within SP's margin of error for PBT dysubs?

Below I've taken a few pictures to compare some of the more misaligned caps and how they compare to a cap that seems to be better alligned. Sorry that the images take up a lot of space... Haven't quite worked out how to make them hidden till clicked on lol

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2259 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:23:54 »
Looks like X is too far to the left - can you try putting the gray `~ where X is, but leave the Z and C in place.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nayr

« Reply #2260 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:33:22 »
Here you go. I think that the angle of the picture as well as the placement of the C key made it look worse, but it's still a little off regardless.
More

Edit: Deleted the pictures from imgur by accident, reuploaded and fixed the links
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 06:24:45 by nayr »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2261 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:51:41 »
Looks like X is too far to the left - can you try putting the gray `~ where X is, but leave the Z and C in place.

Also looks like some of the legends towards his bottom row are a little off centered (X, C, V, B)
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:53:37 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #2262 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:54:51 »

Same with me.  Luckily I only have a few caps that look a little misaligned.

« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:57:12 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2263 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 01:57:15 »
Here you go. I think that the angle of the picture as well as the placement of the C key made it look worse, but it's still a little off regardless.
More
Show Image

Show Image

The `~ looks a little bit better than the X in that position.  Could be that X is a little to the left and C is a little to the right :(

Offline drrtyrokka

« Reply #2264 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 03:04:58 »
P.s. Still waiting for my shipping notice :/

I'm still waiting too... matt3o could you contact Melissa again, if everythings going right or how can I do? Whats her mail adress??

BTW: Why nobody posts international legends pictures on a keyboard?? Really want to see it!!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2265 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 06:01:13 »
I have batch-0 and they are very good (no blow gun, I could work on some keys a little but honestly they look quite good to me).

Show Image

So the problem is not keycaps quality BUT quality control. It seems the keycaps can come out in span that goes from meh to gorgeous. (of course I hope all of you have fully pushed the keycaps down).

Regarding keycaps thickness they are ALL the same. Simply some pigments are more covering than others. White and blue are covering, yellow and red not so much. But of course this is not a backlight set!

Honestly this is one of the best sets I own and I'm not saying it because I designed it, if it turned out crappy I would have been extremely disappointed and I would have cursed SP forever. I am really sorry that SP can't guarantee a constant quality along the whole production and some of you might receive a not so good set.

The spacing between the caps seems pretty constant to me. People showing those irregular gaps may try to check the gap with other keys just to be sure that the stems are in the proper position. What i can report as well is that the top/bottom, left/right sides of the keys are a little bit bended, that causes the gaps between keys to look a little irregular.

Offline TBone

« Reply #2266 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 08:54:00 »

inbefore 'dsa caps stuck on mx clears'

I have them on new clears (KUL ES-87) and they're doing great. Very flush, and although tight, they definitely come off. They are probably the tightest keycap/switch combination I have ever seen, but I actually like that. Better than loose. :thumb:

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #2267 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 08:58:51 »
Got my shipping confirmation on 6/24/2014, still no delivery. Stupid customs delaying everything again I guess. *******s.

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #2268 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 09:07:25 »
I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation... T_T

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #2269 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 10:19:42 »
Not on clears but my right green shift is definitely stuck on my board with browns. Too scared to rip out the stem or stabilizers so its still on there. Wiggling doesn't seem to help.

Offline TBone

« Reply #2270 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 10:27:18 »
Not on clears but my right green shift is definitely stuck on my board with browns. Too scared to rip out the stem or stabilizers so its still on there. Wiggling doesn't seem to help.

That must be the keycap, because browns don't have the bump on the stem like Clear and Grey that cause them to be so tight. Those two are the only two I know made with the same mold with that stupid bump.  :mad:

Offline m1_account

« Reply #2271 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 13:35:23 »
Alignment is fine for me. My set is basically perfect. Just letting people know.

Offline badboybry9000

« Reply #2272 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 14:35:13 »
I'm also pretty disappointed with this set. The set I received has alignment issues, the sides of the keys curve inwards slightly, and some keys have pretty nasty sprue marks. I'm surprised that imperfections like these came from a company that specializes in making keycaps. I've never seen these kinds of problems in any other keys I've ever used in my roughly 20 years of using computers. I participated in that TVS-e Gold keyboard group buy. Even the keys on that keyboard have better quality control than Signature Plastics keys.

However, matt3o's legend design is amazing and the dye sub is very crisp. It's quite eye catching from a distance until you sit down and see the imperfections in the plastic.

Offline mlng

« Reply #2273 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 20:16:48 »
I'm also pretty disappointed with this set. The set I received has alignment issues, the sides of the keys curve inwards slightly, and some keys have pretty nasty sprue marks. I'm surprised that imperfections like these came from a company that specializes in making keycaps. I've never seen these kinds of problems in any other keys I've ever used in my roughly 20 years of using computers. I participated in that TVS-e Gold keyboard group buy. Even the keys on that keyboard have better quality control than Signature Plastics keys.

However, matt3o's legend design is amazing and the dye sub is very crisp. It's quite eye catching from a distance until you sit down and see the imperfections in the plastic.

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the sprue marks but glad you raised it.  I noticed that it's on all my SP PBT keys (even blanks or loose ones that was purchased separately).  Does anyone know if this is like a PBT thing?  I know sprue marks are unavoidable, but on my other sets (WASD abs keys for eg) they are usually tiny that they are not even noticeable.  On the SP's keys, you can't miss 'em :P

My set too have warping issues.  I'll post pictures later, hopefully to serve as some constructive feedback for SP for future productions. 

Having said all that, I still love the set.  Just wish it was better quality.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2274 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 22:04:16 »
This thread went sour quick *gulp* I should be thankful mine looks ok and I absolutely love it

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #2275 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 22:07:49 »
This thread went sour quick *gulp* I should be thankful mine looks ok and I absolutely love it
Same.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #2276 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 23:00:35 »
The biggest offenders I have for warping are the shift keys. They don't sit flush on a flat surface in any direction (bottom edges curve in towards the middle and the left and right edges both curve up). Also num pad numbering seems off center. I'll try to get some decent pictures tomorrow when I have better light. I'll try to grab some close-ups of the various nicks/rough edges I have as well. I should also mention I don't mean any of this as a dig at SP - simply trying to gauge overall quality of these sets and putting my data point out there for people to compare to.

I am really considering a keycool 84 now though. RGB/lost and found look much better on a white board, pure granite fits better with the black.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2277 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 23:42:05 »
dat numpad alignment  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #2278 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 23:45:20 »
Granite on a SmallFry 40%:

Unfortunately no 1.25 TAB key :/
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #2279 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 00:14:29 »
The biggest offenders I have for warping are the shift keys. They don't sit flush on a flat surface in any direction (bottom edges curve in towards the middle and the left and right edges both curve up). Also num pad numbering seems off center. I'll try to get some decent pictures tomorrow when I have better light. I'll try to grab some close-ups of the various nicks/rough edges I have as well. I should also mention I don't mean any of this as a dig at SP - simply trying to gauge overall quality of these sets and putting my data point out there for people to compare to.
Show Image

I am really considering a keycool 84 now though. RGB/lost and found look much better on a white board, pure granite fits better with the black.
That numpad alignment is unforgivable.
I'd contact SP for a replacement.

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #2280 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 01:36:53 »
Would really be great if we can get someone from SP to comment on this...

Might not be a good representation of what's really happening but a lot of buyers are not happy with the product.

Offline jlor

« Reply #2281 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 04:01:15 »
While I'm extremely dar from happy with the experience so far - and I haven't even received a shipping notification yet - I'm sure SP have simply been overwhelmed by the volume.. Mistakes like the alignment and sublimation (Cyrillic set) seem like things that happen when someone rushes a product.

To be honest I would accept and even love if SP simply said - officially - that the orders would take time to fill in order to make sure the quality was up to date.

Especially since their communication has been nonexistent (for me at least). Even though I've asked multiple times to be added to their mailing list.

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #2282 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 04:21:06 »
This misalignments are a mess, right :-X How come that a company like Signature Plastics plainly overlook something obvious. It’s their job to produce keycaps, and they don’t take notice?

Yes. Ask SP if these misalignments match their quality standard, and please post their e-mail-replies here.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 July 2014, 04:34:02 by Eszett »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2283 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 07:30:02 »
This misalignments are a mess, right :-X How come that a company like Signature Plastics plainly overlook something obvious. It’s their job to produce keycaps, and they don’t take notice?

Yes. Ask SP if these misalignments match their quality standard, and please post their e-mail-replies here.

The spacing is only obvious once they are on the switches. Not sure how they would QC that.

The dye job yes.

Offline osi

« Reply #2284 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 07:36:38 »
Granite on a SmallFry 40%:

Show Image
Show Image

Unfortunately no 1.25 TAB key :/

That's hot bro!!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #2285 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 08:23:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

There's no way I could live with legends that far off center on the numpad. Other than that it looks great, I really like the blue enter key providing just a hint of color.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #2286 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 09:45:34 »
Damn, looking back at a picture I took when I first got the set I never really noticed how bad some of the spacing is on my set. I knew it was off on some but not that far off... at least most of my legends looks to be centered up nicely. My 'W' keys looks off in the picture but I think that might just be the perspective. The Rosewill's red plate really makes it obvious.

dat spacebar gap tho

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2287 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 10:13:15 »
It is true that the sides of the caps are a little bent inwards, but most of the caps I got are well centered, as their legends too. So, I cannot say I am disappointed, but of course I'd like the set better if it had not have those details. I think it is part of the learning curve cost. Considering the money I put on these caps, now I cannot avoid wondering if I'd better had put it towards other options. I am not disappointed, but I have a bit of regret.

Offline SPLady

« Reply #2288 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 12:12:54 »
We have discovered that one of the molds used to produce the single space keys for the Granite set was misaligned resulting in the mount being slightly off center. This is contributing to the varying gaps between keys when mounted on a keyboard, and also explains the registration issues we were having during the sublimation printing. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

If you are not satisfied with the Granite set you received, please email Melissa at mpetersen@solutionsinplastic.com with your NAME, ORDER NUMBER and SET DESCRIPTION of the product you would like replaced. We will attempt to replace the one space keys in those kits over the next couple weeks.

The ISO return keys are being produced this week so those that ordered this kit should be receiving shipping notifications soon.

Again, we apologize for putting Matteo’s beautiful set in a negative light but we hope to rectify this soon. Thank you for your patience.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2289 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 12:18:34 »
We have discovered that one of the molds used to produce the single space keys for the Granite set was misaligned resulting in the mount being slightly off center. This is contributing to the varying gaps between keys when mounted on a keyboard, and also explains the registration issues we were having during the sublimation printing. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.

If you are not satisfied with the Granite set you received, please email Melissa at mpetersen@solutionsinplastic.com with your NAME, ORDER NUMBER and SET DESCRIPTION of the product you would like replaced. We will attempt to replace the one space keys in those kits over the next couple weeks.

The ISO return keys are being produced this week so those that ordered this kit should be receiving shipping notifications soon.

Again, we apologize for putting Matteo’s beautiful set in a negative light but we hope to rectify this soon. Thank you for your patience.

That's great to hear. Thank you SP for rectifying the situation.  :thumb:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline skuko

« Reply #2290 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 12:22:56 »
so.... :)

mine arrived today, pretty much spotless, alignment-wise. i only notice H and I being somewhat misaligned, but that doesn't bother me much....

so without further ado, i present to you....

FILCO MAJESTOUCH 2, UNICORN VOMIT EDITION

70272-0

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #2291 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 12:43:28 »
Mein Gott...

« Last Edit: Wed, 09 July 2014, 12:54:07 by StylinGreymon »

Offline skuko

« Reply #2292 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 13:21:43 »
the funny thing is that is passed through customs without a hitch and i didn't even have to pay any import fees, which is really weird, because i almost had to pay for the macross and that one was cheaper.

i guess the new package with the accessible invoice on the top helped and i guess it also depends on the customs officer who processes the package....anyway, happy to have this beauty of a set :)

Offline jlor

« Reply #2293 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 14:11:56 »

Thank you for clearing everything up!

My set includes the ISO enter, so that is why my set hasn't shipped yet - would have been nice to know that the orders that included ISO enters would be delayed by 2 weeks. I for one have been getting quite worried that my order had been misplaced since we received word that orders would try to be filled last week or beginning of this.

But it is really nice to see you comment officially on the thread! I hope all the misaligned keys will be removed from the batches and no misaligned keys will be sent with the new orders :-)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #2294 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:03:21 »

wow...

don't know what to add.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2295 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:57:26 »

wow...

don't know what to add.

Except thank you SP/PMK for providing such a clear and concise explanation, and for immediately offering to put things right!

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #2296 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 21:52:13 »

Thanks!

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #2297 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 23:09:04 »
Sent my email to Melissa. I really appreciate SP being down to earth about this, and I do hope that Galaxy Class doesn't suffer from any of this. I'm sure that specialized dyesub process will require extreme accuracy.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2298 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 23:26:00 »
Dude, don't even think about that or you will jinx it! Galaxy will be perfect  :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Coumbaya

« Reply #2299 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 23:47:49 »

Hmmm, I ordered a blank ISO return an my package arrived since Monday (at my parent's house, it's being shipped to me right now, should got it today). I hope that doesn't mean it's missing from the package  :))
(Maybe the one being produced this week are those with a legend ? :rolleyes:)
Filco MJ2, Browns, Skull Squadron Ducky Shine III, Browns, Granite Unknown, White Alps & trackpad 1390132 & 1391402 Model M