Author Topic: [IC] Evolv | A four year journey complete  (Read 394182 times)

Offline NathanAlphaMan

[IC] Evolv | A four year journey complete
« on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:41:37 »

LINK TO THE GB THREAD

Who knew that when I posted the first Evolv IC four years ago, that project would go on to become such a self-fulfilling prophecy as the board evolved through version after version. I could not be more proud of what I and all those who helped along the way accomplished, so without any futher ado, Evolv's final evolution is here:

Evolv is a 75% full isolation gasket keyboard, featuring
a 4-key macro column,
a joystick knob,
a lil right shift,
and of course,
the tendrils.

Evolv is available in one of six pre-configured colorways, or you can design your own

If our pre-configured colorways are not quite matching your aesthetic, you can mix and match top cases, bottom cases and tendrils to configure your own colorway; making the Evolv uniquely yours.
*All “Design Your Own” Evolvs ship with a standard Anodized Black Aluminum Knob, for further customization, feel free to add a knob of your choice from the Add-Ons & Extras section below.

Quick Facts

Features

75% layout w/ 4-key macro column
F13 Function Row
Optional Joystick Knob
Interchangeable Accent Pieces (The Tendrils)
Two Piece Case Design
ESD & Reverse Current Protection

Case Specs

Case Dimensions: 337 x 120mm
Front Height: 14mm w/o feet, 15mm w/ feet
Back Height: 37mm
Case Angle: 8°
Fully Built Weight: Up to 6.3lbs (Relic)

Unbuilt Weights

PC Top – Alu Bottom: 1.9lbs
PC Top – S.S. Bottom: 4.5lbs
PC Top – Copper bottom: 5lbs
Alu Top – Alu Bottom: 2.2lbs
Alu Top – S.S. Bottom: 4.8lbs
Alu Top – Copper Bottom: 5.3lbs

General Info.

Pricing: Starting at $372 (All Aluminum)
Lead Time: Approx. Q4 2024

Design

Inspired by the intersection between nature and humanity, Evolv pushes generative algorithms to create a strikingly modern design rooted in traditional aesthetics. Subtle details such as the front lip and custom logo reinforce ideas of hand-crafted precision, while larger features like the joystick knob and the accentuated seam between the top and bottom cases push the board in a more contemporary direction.

From the back, Evolv is unmistakably unique. The tendrils, which have always defined the board have evolved into accent pieces, seamlessly blending into the curves of the board, doing so without compromising critical functionality. The daughterboard and bottom gaskets are all firmly installed in beautifully machined pieces of billet metal, allowing Evolv to function without the tendrils present.

Evolv’s PCB ships with multiple layout options, supporting various preferences with a single universal plate.
Full or Split Backspace
Standard or Stepped Caps Lock
Full or Split Left Shift
Ansi or ISO Enter

Mounting System

Taking queues from boards like the J-series and the Kepler, Evolv sandwiches a plate between two near-continuous gaskets, creating a consistent typing experience that highlights the natural characteristics of your chosen switch.

The Bottom

Skipping on a separate weight, the entire bottom case of Evolv is machined from a single block of dense metal to create a resonance chamber, which when combined with the gaskets and carbon fiber plate, allows those deep thocky low notes we all love so much to shine through. For those that prefer a lighter board, anodized aluminum bottoms are available in three different colors (Red, Black & Gray).

The Tendrils

Interchangeable accent pieces magnetically mounted to the bottom of the board, the tendrils are Evolv’s new take on personalization. Clear and smoked options available during group buy depending on your chosen colorway. We plan to offer multiple colors and styles post delivery so that your Evolv can become uniquely yours.

The Joystick

No corner badges or logos; instead, Evolv features an evolution to the knob: the rotary joystick. With users able to assign macros to five unique positions plus a rotation, it packs more functionality than one can ask for in a small space.

The PCB & Daughter Board

Designed by Gondolindrim, Evolv’s PCB is meant to be simple and elegant. RGB LEDs on the bottom of the PCB illuminate the tendrils from the top, further accentuating their design with a subtle glow. The through-line of traditionalism carries to the optional capslock LED, allowing a windowed cap to shine through when the key is active. The PCB is QMK and VIA compatible and connects via a JST cable to the latest version of the universal daughterboard, the C5. Note: Hotswap PCB will still require soldering for the rotary or joystick encoder.

The Plate

Along the way, Evolv dropped it's initial concept of a perfect algorithmically designed plate, because it turns out the community had already found the light in isolation mounting. Complementing the continuous gaskets, the unique properties of carbon fiber allow low frequency vibrations –in the form of bounce– to enhance an overall firm experience, all in pursuit of tactile & auditory perfection. Plate files will be available post GB for the adventurous, however we advise caution and do not recommend using ultra flexible materials such as (PP, POM & Polycarbonate) as it may cause the PCB to bottom out.

The Gallery

More
The colors in shown in renderings are a close representation of what the final product is expected to look like. There are many factors ranging from anodizing chemistry to the device or monitor you are viewing from that may result in slight variation from the renderings to the final product.

The Thank You

Evolv has been a three-year journey, one so many people have been involved in and would not have come to completion without. I cannot thank any of the following people enough:

The Archetype team
Abec13
Armani
Bachoo
James AKB
LBaron
Protozoa
Ragan
Stef
Yangsta
& Most of all, the buyers of Evolv CE

« Last Edit: Wed, 21 February 2024, 17:19:28 by NathanAlphaMan »

Offline NathanAlphaMan

Re: [IC] Evolv
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:41:58 »
Prototype Writeup

Hello all and welcome to the prototype writeup,

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay in posting this writeup. When I received the prototype three weeks ago, I quickly assembled the board and started playing around with it, excited to collect all of my thoughts and to share them with you. However, as I began writing about the issues with my prototype, I couldn't help but open Fusion to try to fix them. As one weekend turned into one week, I grew self-conscious about making this post without proposing the very fixes I was working on. One week turned into two as I took my midterms and had to turn my attention away from the Evolv and onto school. This break was a blessing in disguise: upon returning to the board model, I realized the fixes I was making were hacks to get around fundamental design issues of the board, so I ripped off the band-aid and redesigned the entire thing from the ground up. However, before I talk about the redesign, I must share my thoughts about the original prototype with all of you.

Let's start with the big one: the bottom of the board. I love it; I couldn't have been happier with how it came out; nevertheless, there is room for improvement. First is the side angle of the board, as seen in this photo:

Despite being the visual focal point of the board, a user of the Evolv cannot easily see the generative design of the bottom as the tendrils 'hide' underneath the top case of the keyboard, almost defeating the purpose of the design.

Aesthetics aside, most of my qualms with the bottom came with the manufacturing process. Not only is metal 3d printing exceedingly expensive (as in, I don't think I reasonably could've made the <$1000 mark if I had gone for this manufacturing solution), but I was also quite disappointed with the quality of the print. The images below demonstrate what I mean:

As can be seen in the red circles in the second image, the inside of the printed part shows clear printing defects. Despite the coating (mostly) covering those issues on the outside (look at the bottom of the left slot to see an easily visible defect), a board at this price point should be perfect inside and out. Furthermore, while the manufacturing tolerances I designed around were sufficient for making the parts fit into each other, I was still extremely disappointed by them, with straight lines in CAD being wobbly messes in person. Finally, and I can't quite put my finger on it, but AlSi10Mg sounds odd, seemingly amplifying structure born sound when typing, making the board a pingy mess (more on this when I talk about the integrated plate). Overall, the direction of the bottom was perfect, but it needed some minor revisions to be near the standards I'm looking for in this project.

Next comes the integrated plate, and note, the plate was not generated for this revision of the prototype: it sucked. The big issue with integrated plates, as many of you know, is they are incapable of dissipating the structure born noise caused by pressing a switch. Check out my very scientific diagram below comparing noise propagation through a case with an integrated plate vs. one with a full isolation gasket:

Every time you bottom out a switch, you cause the plate to vibrate at a certain frequency. When you integrate a plate directly into a case, nothing prevents those vibrations from propagating through the rest of the case and turning your keyboard into a resonator. However, when a gasket material is added between the plate and the case, it acts as a vibration dampener, preventing the propagation of structure born noise. With the Evolv, this was a particular issue, as these vibrations cause the 3d printed part to resonate, turning it into a pingy nightmare.

Finally, I personally found the Evolv's outer bezels to be too thin, evoking the look of a Tofu instead of a premium board.

So, what am I doing to fix these issues?

1: The Issue: The generative bottom is not visible enough from the side. The Fix: A complete redesign of the bottom, pushing the tendrils right to the edge of the board.

2: The Issue: Cost and Quality of 3d printing the bottom. The Fix: Investing into molds for casting the base, lowering per unit production cost by a factor of 5.

3: The Issue: Structureborn noise propagation with an integrated plate. The Fix: A full isolation gasket inspired by boards like the J-01 and Kepler.

4: The Issue: Thin top bezels. The Fix: Thicker top bezels, which as a bonus, accommodate the new mounting solution.

5: The Issue: Lack of plate layout options. The Fix: Separate plate with fixed layout options for ISO and ANSI.

The Evolv has truly evolved, and I want to thank all of you for your patience as I've worked through this redesign. Main OP will be updated with the new board design shortly, and following that, I will open a new IC poll with some questions I have for you, the community.

- Nathan <3

FAQ

Why a blocked 75%?

Taking inspiration from the satisfaction75 and the 7V, the Evolv crams the functionality of a TKL into a significantly more compact space. Furthermore, by separating the F-row, arrows, and column from the alphas, the Evolv not eases your ability to navigate it, but also provides a much needed visual relief to what would otherwise be a block of keys.

You didn't touch on the 1.5u shift

I love blocked arrows; from both an aesthetic and functionality perspective, they make the board better. However, I've always disliked how blocked arrows don't quite line up with the right modifier keys, in turn forcing an awkward gap to exist somewhere. As such, the 1.5u shift and the 13u bottom row are a compromise: aesthetically, the arrows line-up and the .25u bezel is maintained, while functionally, the Evolv can fit the fourth key into what is typically a three key column on blocked 75s.

How about 2u left shift since so many keysets are missing 1.5u shift?

Incorrect stagger is much worse than a wrong legend, in my opinion. Hopefully, making this bold design decision will make other 75% designers follow suit, and at the very least, I know any keyset I release in the future will include the key.

Hotswap?

Unfortunately not possible due to the multiple layout options on the PCB.

RGB?

Underglow: yes.
Top: maybe.

The Plate Design Process

Quick disclaimer since I don't have a better place to put this: The plate is still a work in progress, I had 50+ iterations pre-IC and assume I will have 50+ more throughout IC. On iterations where I think I've made a significant breakthrough, I'll update the plate render to show off my progress.

Why?

Because, why not? We've had a lot of innovation in plate mounting over the past few years, but little innovation in regards to the plate itself. The first time I read the Iron165 IC, my jaw hit the floor. "Here were two people pushing plate design so much further than anyone will ever feel. Why? Because they can." I thought to myself. From then on, I wanted to follow in their footsteps. Building off of the work LBaron did for the Iron165, the Evolv pushes his ideas to the extreme to see just where keyboards can go.

What is Generative Design?

Generative design is an evolutionary approach to part creation. The process allows engineers to input design goals and constraints, along with materials and manufacturing methods. Then using AI and the power of the cloud, the algorithm explores all possible combinations of a solution, returning those that best meet the design constraints of the problem.

Wow that was a lot of buzzwords, how do you apply it to keyboards?

The first thing we need to do as designers is to shift our mindset to comply with principles required by generative design. The process generates brackets; therefore, we need to think of the plate not as a general mounting surface, but as a way to connect each switch to the keyboard, boiling it down to the critical essentials: mounting constraints and the 1mm surrounding a switch cut-out.

As you can see, the large green area represents everything constrained by the case, with the floating cut-outs representing where the switches click into.

Next, you need to tell the generative algorithm not to mess with areas you don't want it to mess with — namely, the inside of the switch cut-outs and mounting points for stabs.

As mentioned, setting the constraint was a relatively simple task. Since the Evolv's plate is integrated, I simply need to make the outer frame a static element. For top-mount and gasket boards, mounting tabs would be the constrained element.

Configuring loading conditions is a simple yet tedious task. For the Evolv, there are 167 loading cases: 83 (one per switch) at the "correct" force per switch, 83 (one per switch) at 40N to ensure assembly won't destroy the plate, and 1 with all switches depressed at the same time at 2N.

*Correct force per switch: Mods are pressed harder than alphas. Alphas in the center are pressed harder than alphas around the perimeter of the board.

Now comes the annoying bit, and the part that, if possible, I would like to rework. Despite the 100s of emails I exchanged with professors, companies, and researches, there is no way as of right now to generate plates with the design objective of optimizing plane elasticity. I spent a long time trying to write the code myself, but doing so would've been a Ph.D. dissertation. Instead, you need to settle for the next best compromise: minimizing the weight of the plate with a deformation constraint at each switch.

Once loads and constraints are configured, it's a simple matter of creating manufacturing constraints and choosing how many materials to test. Of the 20+ materials I checked for the plate, 7075 consistently returned the best results for both typing consistency and strength.

The verification process

Verification of plate flex was done using no-penetration static simulations. Mock nylon switches were placed into the switch cut-outs and loaded individually to measure the total displacement during each loading condition. The theory behind this is the same as in the Iron165 IC, so I'll summarize the results below.

The current plate of the Evolv has issues with keys on the edge of the alpha cluster (Q, A, Z, }], "', ?/ ). I prefer to be transparent about this as I have no reason to hide that my generation process isn't perfect yet. Again, the Evolv's plate is constantly evolving :p, and you'll see it change throughout the IC. Anyway, those six switches are HUGE outliers in terms of displacement compared to the rest of the alpha cluster. However, if those six switches are removed from calculations, the Evolv averages .15mm of displacement per key switch with a .001mm standard deviation.

For your visual amusement, here are three selected keypresses:

A request from me to you

A part of the reason why I decided to call the plate good enough and post the IC for Evolv was that I started hitting a wall with where to progress from here. Please read through this write-up carefully and see if there are any holes in it or any details I forgot to cover. For the missed details, I will write in a blurb. For the holes, I'll modify my workflow and re-generate the plate.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 May 2020, 23:20:09 by NathanAlphaMan »

Offline fropsie

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:42:50 »
Best board I've ever seen hands down. Big love :)
My hype for this is beyond anything else

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:44:16 »
this thing is wild

Offline Airea

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:44:46 »
Hype hype hype

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:45:53 »
Design looks superb, like a fancy Satisfaction75. The integrated plate implementation also looks interesting.

Offline Langelandia

Re: [IC] Evolv - 75% Keyboard
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:46:19 »
Excellent

Offline would?

• Formerly wouldworks
    • Finder Works
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:46:50 »
How do you intend to produce that bottom piece?

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:47:17 »
Looks awesome! That bottom is wild, haha. I imagine that would be difficult to machine?

Offline Rejeckted

• Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum... I smell Kraft dinnah
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:47:44 »
Wow ill be following closely

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:50:01 »
Looks awesome! That bottom is wild, haha. I imagine that would be difficult to machine?

How do you intend to produce that bottom piece?

The bottom is 3d printed out of AlSi10Mg

Offline Agilr

• Never stop achieving
    • Discord Server
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:50:51 »
That bottom piece is simply sublime

Saw the teasers, staying for the GB :thumb:

Offline Rilow

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:50:59 »
Yes! Looking amazing. Definitely in.

Offline SantiGo

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:52:12 »
Satisfaction 75😉

Offline lbaron

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:52:48 »

It’ll be produced through additive manufacturing (3d metal sintering). So like 3d printing but with metal. Generative design allows for things traditional subtractive design never could do.

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:53:14 »
Sick bottom design. Good luck!

Offline mrboli

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:02:37 »
Wow, very innovative from what I've seen thus far.

Is there expected flex in the plate due to it's structure?

How will it affect sound if the bottom is open and a (can I say) lattice structure?

Are there multiple rotary dial options?
KBD67 Zealios V2 65g | HHKB Pro 2 | Filco TKL MX Black | Razer BlackWidow

Offline The_Koi

• Colorado - Code, Coffee and Keys
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:02:54 »
Absolute stunner, I'm gonna need to get on this for sure.

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:06:47 »
Wow, very innovative from what I've seen thus far.

Is there expected flex in the plate due to it's structure?

Yup, that's the point! Every switch complies ~10N/mm. More details in the write-up tomorrow

How will it affect sound if the bottom is open and a (can I say) lattice structure?

There's a thin layer of foam that acts to both normalize flex and help the sound. I'm having test plates machined for a few boards I have and will post a sound comparison as soon as that's done

Are there multiple rotary dial options?

For now, there is only one

Offline ab042896

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:07:01 »
All aboooard  :eek:

Offline Helpingly

• Hiya! I'm Helpingly
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:07:16 »
Your choice of plate is very interesting, definitely something we haven't seen thus far. Will keeping my out on this.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:08:53 »
I would be really worried about the plate bending just from normal use since it seems to be so thin.
Has there been any tests done with it?

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:08:58 »
All aboard the hype train. Toot toot!

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:14:02 »
I would be really worried about the plate bending just from normal use since it seems to be so thin.
Has there been any tests done with it?

I'll talk about this more in the plate write-up, however static stress analysis of the plate hasn't given me any reason to worry about plate life. The plate is also the normal 1.5mm, so no thinner than any other keyboard.

I've done some basic testing with laser cut materials that have shown to be promising, alu protos will follow shortly.

Offline twistitup

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:14:51 »
Wow, that's definitely something we haven't seen before. It will really stand out among the sea of box shaped keyboards we're used to.

Keeping an eye out for this!

Offline SwitchKeys

• SwitchKeys
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:16:06 »
Wow

Offline Ahrimofnor

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:20:00 »
This thing is nuts. Insane Hype.

I dont wanna think about how much dust will get caught on top of that space frame looking thing down below.

Regarding the knob on top of the board, are you getting the additional functionality from in-plane translation of the knob or rotation of the knob about the depth axis of the keyboard? It would be so slick if I could push it horizontally/vertically without it rotating out of plane.

Offline frostfiree

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:20:47 »
Definitely an interesting board, will be following for more updates on pricing and samples!
Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE | Thermal | Kei | GSKT-00 | Duck Orion V3 | U80 | Salvation | 378 | HHKB | Cloudline | Bias | TKL One | Kaze | Jane V2 ME

Offline travwal

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:28:20 »
This is crazy in all the best ways. Excited to see more details and prototypes!

Offline DJ Shoko

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:33:27 »
Just when I was looking for a board for either Camping R2 or Shoko R2, I see this, perfect.

Offline ilikerustoo

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:36:26 »
Super cool

Offline Gajible

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:38:12 »
Damn it, I want it!

Offline TheSonu

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:43:54 »
Looks really good!  Good luck!

Offline djmantis

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:45:26 »
This looks really interesting! Is the bottom "3D Printed AlSi10Mg" material?

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:50:01 »
This looks really interesting! Is the bottom "3D Printed AlSi10Mg" material?

Correct, yes

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 17:58:35 »
First Ursa and now this?
Dude, you're on a roll.

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:06:16 »

I dont wanna think about how much dust will get caught on top of that space frame looking thing down below.

Regarding the knob on top of the board, are you getting the additional functionality from in-plane translation of the knob or rotation of the knob about the depth axis of the keyboard? It would be so slick if I could push it horizontally/vertically without it rotating out of plane.

Unfortunately not:

https://imgur.com/BGeH9Wu

Offline Ahrimofnor

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:12:32 »

Unfortunately not:

Hmmmm okay.

Thanks for the animation!

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:13:54 »

Unfortunately not:

Hmmmm okay.

No problem! Sorry for the poor quality, threw it together really quickly. If I can find a rotary joystick that has lateral functionality, I will switch to it with no hesitation.

Offline YellowHalo

• See You Starside
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:20:02 »
This looks beautiful. I'm not a fan of the 1.5u right shift, though. Maybe you can consider shifting the bottom row to the left so you can use 2u left shift?

Offline Abec13

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:24:18 »
This looks beautiful. I'm not a fan of the 1.5u right shift, though. Maybe you can consider shifting the bottom row to the left so you can use 2u left shift?

Easy solve: buy 1.5u novelties for whatever set.

Just when I was looking for a board for either Camping R2 or Shoko R2, I see this, perfect.

Speaking of.. WHEN IS THAT R2
45-ATS | Adelie | Gentoo | Volcano 660 | Think 6.5 v2 | SKOG | 7V | Hello M0110
[/url]

Offline rondg

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:24:50 »

I did not notice this at first! Though admittedly, I am not mad at the idea..

Offline rkarp

• hypertext.dev
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:43:34 »
Very nice. Very interested.

Offline antx1701

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 18:55:15 »
Seeing as this will seemingly be fairly expensive, I can only say that this looks incredible and I wish I could afford one. :) Good luck.

Offline Ahrimofnor

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 19:00:13 »

Unfortunately not:

Hmmmm okay.

No problem! Sorry for the poor quality, threw it together really quickly. If I can find a rotary joystick that has lateral functionality, I will switch to it with no hesitation.

Do you have a feel for the know diam/ height as pictured & max allowable diam/height?

Offline rennzz

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 19:01:21 »
im in

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 19:05:04 »
Seeing as this will seemingly be fairly expensive, I can only say that this looks incredible and I wish I could afford one. :) Good luck.
Haha. Right? I'll follow along for the experience, but there's no way I'll be able to afford this.

Offline NathanAlphaMan

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 19:05:58 »

Unfortunately not:

Hmmmm okay.

Do you have a feel for the know diam/ height as pictured & max allowable diam/height?

DM Me

Offline 002 DC

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 19:23:08 »
giving godspeed 75 a run for it's money

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 19:23:55 »
giving godspeed 75 a run for it's money
More likely on Sat75 levels.