Author Topic: Need Help Identifying Key Cap~  (Read 2531 times)

Offline itsjenlee

Need Help Identifying Key Cap~
« on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 15:42:44 »
Hello~!

Does anyone know what brand of key caps these are?

Thank you in advance~

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
Re: Need Help Identifying Key Cap~
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 18:26:13 »
Seems to be an XDA profile set to me. I would check KBDfans & KPrepublic to see if they carry the set.

Offline hzsh

• aspiring renderman
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 18:35:23 »
This picture seems to be from the IC for Blank60, the keycaps are renders. I don't know of any set that looks like this, however you might be better off going into the discord linked in that IC and asking if the keycaps actually exist or are just there for the purpose of rendering the set.

Offline itsjenlee

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 19:43:15 »
Thank you~! I actually was able to find something super similar to those keycaps. I feel like this was inspired by them, but it’s the kbd crayon set ^^ Haha just in case you were wondering

Seems to be an XDA profile set to me. I would check KBDfans & KPrepublic to see if they carry the set.

Offline itsjenlee

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 16 June 2021, 19:45:27 »
Yess it is from the Blank60 set haha. I believe you’re right with it not being a set brand on the keycaps. I Think it was inspired by the KBD Crayon set which I found about an hr ago.

Thank you for your help!

This picture seems to be from the IC for Blank60, the keycaps are renders. I don't know of any set that looks like this, however you might be better off going into the discord linked in that IC and asking if the keycaps actually exist or are just there for the purpose of rendering the set.