Author Topic: [WTS] HHKB PRO 2 white with legends (EU)  (Read 1328 times)

Offline fart_toast

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTS] HHKB PRO 2 white with legends (EU)
« on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 14:21:26 »
Hi all!

I have had this HHKB pro 2 since 23 May so it is reasonably young!  I got it in flown over from Akihabara, Japan. It hasn't had that much use actually as I got a new job in the city and don't use it at work. The lack of use should be evident in the picture album linked below! You will notice that there is sellotape on the spacebar. I put this on there as soon as I got it out of the box for the first time. This is as all the keys on the HHKB are PBT except the spacebar - it is ABS and is prone to shine with use. The sellotape has stopped the spacebar being rubbed with fingers/use so if you peel it off it'll be brand new and have no shine! Handy eh! :)

It gets the least use out of my three keyboards. I need a TKl for work and spend little time at home with long hours at the new job. My price is £150 + shipping anywhere in EU. I'll pick up the Paypal fees.

Feel free to drop me  PM with any questions! I'm usually very quick to reply!

ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/hQs4B

All the best, FT

Offline fart_toast

Re: [WTS] HHKB PRO 2 white with legends (EU)
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 14:38:57 »
To clarify (because i'm a doofus!) It is currently located in the UK. UK shipping will be £5...to rest of EU will be a bit more: this handy little tool might help to find a price estimate http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 15:15:11 »
PM Sent!
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline fart_toast

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 15:59:37 »
Well that sold rather quickly