Author Topic: A Thank You  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
A Thank You
« on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 14:41:09 »
I just wanted to thank the supporters of my work. It certainly helps when faced with despicable individuals such as 'k3kc'. But I wanted to ask that you remain civil when referring to this individual(s). I am, and have been, working on the legal response to this, and it may take some time. But make no mistake, I will be doing everything in my power (legally) to combat this 'person'.

I am sorry that some people feel that I overcharge for my products. I have done a lot of free giveaways, contests and opened up extra productions to accommodate those that weren't able to make it into the sale. I put a lot of time and effort into my work, not only BroBot's, but my other designs in the works. I price my work as to what I feel is fair when taken into account production time, detail and difficulty to produce. Single colors have always been around 18-20 each depending on the production process. More difficult colors or powders, double, triple, quadruple and more-shots obviously will take more time, and are much more difficult to produce, so they are priced accordingly.

It's shameful when someone needs to copy someone's work merely out of spite. Whether they couldn't make it into a sale, or just want to cause harm to the person or community, it's shameful. This person clearly has no regard for common decency, as he has openly taunted both myself and other cap makers. Needless to say, I am putting much effort into bringing this to legal proceedings in his country of residence. I will keep you guys updated when I can.

I am currently moving, so I don't have much time to address this further right now. But again, I really wanted to say THANK YOU so much for your support. <3