Author Topic: [GB] Noxary X60 V1  (Read 458099 times)

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
Re: [GB] Noxary X60 (Major Update)
« Reply #1850 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 15:19:41 »
Given the history of some past buys on GH, i dont blame the buyers for disputing, people said oh dont worry you can trust Ivan, and look what happened. Each Individual should use their own judgement on the situation since its their money.

why do you persist, mr anderson

i can see the headline now - "GH MOD BANS ANOTHER USER FOR NO APPARENT REASON (read: after ****posting with numerous alt accs)" if you have no actual personal interest in X60 can you take your behaviour elsewhere, it's already difficult enough to follow meaningful updates in this cluttered thread

frankly, it's insulting to hear the "it's my own money and I'll do what I want" argument. No it is not your money. It was your money that you have since entrusted to xondat in hopes that he will do good on his promise. And aside from delays outside of his control and factory's lack of QC, he is making good on his promises and keeping us informed. Opening a dispute in the middle of this only makes you look like an asswipe. Caveat emptor applies before you decide to commit to a GB, not when you're waist deep in it and the goods have already been produced.

continuing to make a fuss after the offer of re-invoicing is nothing more than throwing a childish tantrum
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 June 2017, 15:22:27 by exanile_tabasco »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1851 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 15:35:51 »
As a reminder, this thread is for users who are in the group buy to post and receive information from the group buy runner. This is not a place for anyone to critique the group buy. Please do not post in this thread unless you are involved in the group buy, else your post will be removed.

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #1852 on: Tue, 27 June 2017, 17:12:28 »
Put caps on it:
Show Image

looks damn good man
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline pvd

« Reply #1853 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 21:53:45 »
It's unfortunate that this GB ran into issues, but at the same time I feel lucky because those very issues allowed me to join it!

My personal opinion is that a few scratches are no big deal. I think the keyboard will still look sick. Here's to hoping everything else goes smoothly.

Offline wodan

« Reply #1854 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 06:54:37 »
Have I missed the forum/information where to apply for a board with minor damages?

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #1855 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 07:28:29 »
Have I missed the forum/information where to apply for a board with minor damages?
Nope he has not done the documentation of each individual board yet. He will be starting off by going through the people who already payed shipping's boards. Then show the other boards and people can make a decision before he invoices them IIRC.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1856 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 18:18:11 »
Just dropping in to say I've just got home so tomorrow I'll be starting up again. Just replying to emails right now.

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #1857 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 18:32:58 »
Just dropping in to say I've just got home so tomorrow I'll be starting up again. Just replying to emails right now.
Good to hear. Have a good night and get some rest. Hope the trip went well!

Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline doom2

« Reply #1858 on: Tue, 04 July 2017, 10:43:40 »
Any updates on which spots are still for sale? Which are pending? Which have sold?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] Noxary X60
« Reply #1859 on: Tue, 04 July 2017, 15:52:43 »
I'll be posting an update tomorrow with information regarding moving forward (I visited an anodizing place today) and the spots that were being sold etc.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1860 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 12:43:27 »
I went to the local anodizing place yesterday and had a good talk with them about potentially reanodizing all the parts. I took a few sample parts for quotes and to show what sort of quality I want to improve on.

The end result was that reanodizing won't remove the imperfections as it's not one thing (the alloy, machining, handling, anodizing, etc) that add the imperfections - it's everything that leads up to it being in my hands. They said the current anodizing is "pretty good", and they wouldn't be able to improve it much due to the history of the parts.

They've offered to reanodize a couple just to see what happens, and I'm taking them up on that offer. I'll get a case with bad defects reanodized, along with a better one to see how both turn out. Their facilities and team seem great and I have no doubts that they'll do their best, but they sounded sincere when they said there isn't much point. I personally doubt that the reanodizing will change anything, but we'll wait and see.

This puts us on a path with no realistic fix (providing reanodizing doesn't work). The only other option at this point would be to start all over again, but we all know that just isn't possible.

As previously said, I'll be cataloging all the cases so I can rank them from best to worst. I'll then contact everyone, in the order they paid their shipping invoice, so that you can then choose your case from the catalogue and know exactly what you'll get.

Regarding spot selling - it's awkward. I still want to list them to help as much, but there are obviously going to be more sellers than buyers. I cannot keep the cases in the house any longer. It'll most likely get to the point where I'll send the case to you if it hasn't sold. It's unfortunate, but it's whats happened.

I'll get an updated list (and how to contact me regarding buying and selling spots) up later. Some spots did sell, but then a couple people charged me back and ate into that money so I now need to shuffle money around until everyone is happy. If a spot reads sold but you haven't got your money, stay patient please. If you've emailed me asking me to sell your spot, I'll list it, but don't bet on it selling.

And finally, I owe all the participants an apology. Every participant put their trust in me to deliver flawless cases, and I couldn't due to various elements. If I get another chance at designing and selling cases, then I'll make sure it is flawless. This time there were mistakes, and I ultimately take blame as I made all the decisions that led up to this point. I am truly sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #1861 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 12:49:41 »
I went to the local anodizing place yesterday and had a good talk with them about potentially reanodizing all the parts. I took a few sample parts for quotes and to show what sort of quality I want to improve on.

The end result was that reanodizing won't remove the imperfections as it's not one thing (the alloy, machining, handling, anodizing, etc) that add the imperfections - it's everything that leads up to it being in my hands. They said the current anodizing is "pretty good", and they wouldn't be able to improve it much due to the history of the parts.

They've offered to reanodize a couple just to see what happens, and I'm taking them up on that offer. I'll get a case with bad defects reanodized, along with a better one to see how both turn out. Their facilities and team seem great and I have no doubts that they'll do their best, but they sounded sincere when they said there isn't much point. I personally doubt that the reanodizing will change anything, but we'll wait and see.

This puts us on a path with no realistic fix (providing reanodizing doesn't work). The only other option at this point would be to start all over again, but we all know that just isn't possible.

As previously said, I'll be cataloging all the cases so I can rank them from best to worst. I'll then contact everyone, in the order they paid their shipping invoice, so that you can then choose your case from the catalogue and know exactly what you'll get.

Regarding spot selling - it's awkward. I still want to list them to help as much, but there are obviously going to be more sellers than buyers. I cannot keep the cases in the house any longer. It'll most likely get to the point where I'll send the case to you if it hasn't sold. It's unfortunate, but it's whats happened.

I'll get an updated list (and how to contact me regarding buying and selling spots) up later. Some spots did sell, but then a couple people charged me back and ate into that money so I now need to shuffle money around until everyone is happy. If a spot reads sold but you haven't got your money, stay patient please. If you've emailed me asking me to sell your spot, I'll list it, but don't bet on it selling.

And finally, I owe all the participants an apology. Every participant put their trust in me to deliver flawless cases, and I couldn't due to various elements. If I get another chance at designing and selling cases, then I'll make sure it is flawless. This time there were mistakes, and I ultimately take blame as I made all the decisions that led up to this point. I am truly sorry, and I hope you can forgive me.

Solid, honest, transparent update, Xondat. Much appreciated.

The only item mentioned previously that you didn't bring us up to date on here is the dialog with the manufacturer used for the boards. Are they talking with you? Is there any chance for parts to be remade through them?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1862 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 12:54:09 »
The only item mentioned previously that you didn't bring us up to date on here is the dialog with the manufacturer used for the boards. Are they talking with you? Is there any chance for parts to be remade through them?

I'm still talking to them but they're quick to blame anyone but themselves. They've also said they won't be able to produce anything of higher quality. If I do receive any sort of refund, then it'll be evenly distributed.

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #1863 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 12:56:51 »

I'm still talking to them but they're quick to blame anyone but themselves. They've also said they won't be able to produce anything of higher quality. If I do receive any sort of refund, then it'll be evenly distributed.

Ok, sounds good. Thanks.

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #1864 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 13:12:00 »

keep your head up man. any reasonable person can see factory is to blame for most of the issues. Those who think it's so easy to force a factory in another country half way around the world into remaking all the cases (for what I'm sure they consider minor imperfections) are delusional. contract or no contract. ivan lives in the ****ing United States and we can't even get the guy prosecuted for scamming gb participants of tens of thousands of $$$, and you think xondat's gonna be able to force some factory in china to remake a 100 cases? xondat isn't apple and doesn't have that kinda leverage/power over a factory.

we were all participants in a group buy, which means we all should have been completely aware of the risks involved, esp with manufacturing screw ups which are outside the gb runner's control and which we can't expect the gb runner to shell out his/her own money to fix while the rest of us ***** and moan without contributing more of our own funds.

seriously, damn good job so far for your first rodeo xondat.
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #1865 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 13:18:04 »
Really appreciate the comprehensive update xondat. Slow and steady wins the race.

Those who can't appreciate that custom keebs don't grow on trees should probably refrain from joining future GBs and choose off-the-shelf instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #1866 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 13:50:55 »
When will those of us who have not received a shipping invoice be receiving one?

Offline poolside

« Reply #1867 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 14:06:17 »

Will the sorting also be done by case type and color, or will people be able to choose whatever case they want depending only on their spot on that list?

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #1868 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 16:29:11 »
Will our chances at receiving a less damaged board be impacted by not receiving a shipping invoice yet? Sorry about the boards and we all appreciate the transparency and updates as well.

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #1869 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 16:35:38 »
I'll see it as a board with character and story

Offline hervuli

« Reply #1870 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 16:42:44 »
keep your head up man. any reasonable person can see factory is to blame for most of the issues. Those who think it's so easy to force a factory in another country half way around the world into remaking all the cases (for what I'm sure they consider minor imperfections) are delusional. contract or no contract. ivan lives in the ****ing United States and we can't even get the guy prosecuted for scamming gb participants of tens of thousands of $$$, and you think xondat's gonna be able to force some factory in china to remake a 100 cases? xondat isn't apple and doesn't have that kinda leverage/power over a factory.

we were all participants in a group buy, which means we all should have been completely aware of the risks involved, esp with manufacturing screw ups which are outside the gb runner's control and which we can't expect the gb runner to shell out his/her own money to fix while the rest of us ***** and moan without contributing more of our own funds.

seriously, damn good job so far for your first rodeo xondat.

Just wanted to echo this. Sorry this hasn't gone the way anyone wanted it to, but thanks for the great communication & for being as flexible and patient as possible.
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1871 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 17:10:28 »
When will those of us who have not received a shipping invoice be receiving one?

Once I've figured out the spots I will.

Will the sorting also be done by case type and color, or will people be able to choose whatever case they want depending only on their spot on that list?

Take this example as the answer: if there are 20 black HHKBs, the person who has a black HHKB and paid their shipping invoice first will get first dibs.

Will our chances at receiving a less damaged board be impacted by not receiving a shipping invoice yet? Sorry about the boards and we all appreciate the transparency and updates as well.

See the previous answer. I believe 75ish have paid, so if you haven't paid yet, then you'll stand a lower chance at picking a good one (as there might not be any). I'm sorry that's the way it is, but I feel it's the fairest (unless the majority of people can decide on another method).

I'll see it as a board with character and story

;)

Thanks to everyone for their positive comments; making it easier for us all.

Offline Quakemz

« Reply #1872 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 17:16:01 »
If my spot doesn't wind up selling, I'm actually looking forward to doing a sticker-bomb on it. lol

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1873 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 18:37:52 »
If my spot doesn't wind up selling, I'm actually looking forward to doing a sticker-bomb on it. lol

My vote still goes towards really beating up a savage one to make a gnarly ratted out board. Throw some really really shiny OG doubleshots on it and a melted Clack.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline megaforce

« Reply #1874 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 19:07:07 »
What's the timetable for the remainder of the shipping invoices? Filled out the form on the day it was live I'm pretty sure.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1875 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 19:12:59 »
Shipping form here, if you haven't filled it out yet, please do.

I think there are about 15 remaining people that need to.

I'll be posting the slots that will be for sale tomorrow, sorry about this slight delay but I haven't fully figured everything out.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1876 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 23:20:23 »

Even tho a re-ano obviously won't get rid of any deep scratches, or dings. It should make the affected boards look better, and at least hide some of the imperfections.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1877 on: Wed, 05 July 2017, 23:43:09 »
I really don't see how it's fair that those who happened to be paying more attention to the thread and got their shipping invoices first get to pick their boards

Not that there is an easy solution to this problem

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #1878 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 08:37:50 »
Not sure If i had submitted previously but submitted again to be sure

Offline maximm

« Reply #1879 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 08:45:37 »
I think it is very fair that the order of selection is based on the shipping order.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1880 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 09:04:17 »

My vote still goes towards really beating up a savage one to make a gnarly ratted out board. Throw some really really shiny OG doubleshots on it and a melted Clack.

That was my plan as well, hoping whoever has the most fk'd up board ends up sellin it.

Offline brighenne

« Reply #1881 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 09:14:07 »
I really don't see how it's fair that those who happened to be paying more attention to the thread and got their shipping invoices first get to pick their boards

Not that there is an easy solution to this problem

I am a bit bummed out that paid my order in full at the end of August 2016 and now I'm a low rank because I wasn't able to pay my shipping immediately.

The folks who paid early did get an extra plate, but it still seems a bit unfair to pay so early and get low priority on a case  :(

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1882 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 09:39:44 »
I'm thinking of a new order:

• The 8 people that paid fully when changing factory for new prototype.
  • Original Carbon/Founder order
  • Shipping order for the remaining

I am starting to think it is unfair on the very early supporters - there is one of the original 8 that still hasn't paid shipping so it feels wrong. I'm not sure the case would've happened with the original full payers which is why it got me thinking.

Please continue to share thoughts - nothing is final until cases start going out.

Offline I_need_a_bath

« Reply #1883 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 11:38:48 »

I am starting to think it is unfair on the very early supporters - there is one of the original 8 that still hasn't paid shipping so it feels wrong. I'm not sure the case would've happened with the original full payers which is why it got me thinking.

Please continue to share thoughts - nothing is final until cases start going out.

Just an option, but maybe instead of doing shipping order for the last group you could assign them to people randomly? Could make it a little bit more fair in terms of someone receiving one with more or less defects.

Offline briannnn

« Reply #1884 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 13:33:13 »

I guess everyone is going to favor the method that benefits them the most; people down the list for shipping will be opposed to being selected that way when quality decreases every time someone ahead of them takes a board.  But since I've been following the buy pretty closely for the last year I was really looking forward to shipping which is why I jumped on the form as fast as I did for the benefit of receiving the board first instead of waiting another month and claiming it isn't fair.  Just another angle to consider eh.

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
« Reply #1885 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 14:22:49 »

Just an option, but maybe instead of doing shipping order for the last group you could assign them to people randomly? Could make it a little bit more fair in terms of someone receiving one with more or less defects.

Given that xondat communicated out when the shipping invoice form was going out and has said multiple times that the boards would be shipped in the order that people paid the original invoice this seems like a slap in the face to the people that were on top of the shipping invoice.
All the kustom 60s

Offline poolside

« Reply #1886 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 14:40:05 »

Take this example as the answer: if there are 20 black HHKBs, the person who has a black HHKB and paid their shipping invoice first will get first dibs.

Thanks for the clarification. My purple wkl is safe  ;D
I hope it is not too banged up.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1887 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 14:56:14 »
I think shipping invoice, aswell as original order number are perfectly fair tbh.

The new order number based way makes most sense in my opinion, but since ordered were ment to ship in order of shipping invoice, this would sort of make sense aswell.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1888 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 15:06:40 »
I think that if people knew that shipping invoice order would have bearing on the quality of their boards, many people would have made an effort to fill out their form and pay earlier. Because of that, I don't think shipping invoice order is particularly fair.

I think that RNG is likely the best option. It acknowledges that there are many reasons to order early or later and gives everyone an equal chance regardless.

Offline Razer1987

« Reply #1889 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 15:20:36 »
Hi,

The fact that you stop sending invoice for shipping made this choice very unfair. I pay as much as everyone but I am gonna be disavantaged because you choose to stop invoicing...

Random number is clearly the only fair solution for everyone.

« Last Edit: Thu, 06 July 2017, 15:30:57 by Razer1987 »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1890 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 15:39:10 »
RNG works best

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #1891 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 15:49:00 »
Being one of the first eight to back this GB, having a founders order and having been on top of things when the shipping form went up (@razer, you have to fill out a form to ger an invoice, so I don't think xondat's put you at a disadvantage), I'd be pretty bummed if this went to rng, tbh. Just my two cents.

Offline brighenne

« Reply #1892 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 15:56:53 »
Being one of the first eight to back this GB, having a founders order and having been on top of things when the shipping form went up (@razer, you have to fill out a form to ger an invoice, so I don't think xondat's put you at a disadvantage), I'd be pretty bummed if this went to rng, tbh. Just my two cents.

I'm with ya. I can understand RNG for the people who came late, but I think it'd be a bummer if that supersedes folks who paid in full nearly a year ago to make sure the GB kept going.

Offline maximm

« Reply #1893 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 16:02:28 »
I supported him for the proto, bought a founders spot and got a good spot in the shipping. RNG would be the most unfair thing in this GB. Ship the them after the shipping payment order.

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #1894 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 16:08:01 »

I'm kind of in this boat too. I'll accept whatever the end result is though. There's no easy answer here.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #1895 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 16:12:35 »
Since I have the first message on this thread, I propose to ship by order of posts here. :D

More seriously, I think that the original order is much fairer than shipping invoices order or RNG, just because it shows who really trusted you in the beginning.

PS: please answer my mails bud :(
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 July 2017, 16:14:54 by ramnes »
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1896 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 16:17:51 »
Since I have the first message on this thread, I propose to ship by order of posts here. :D

More seriously, I think that the original order is much fairer than shipping invoices order or RNG, just because it shows who really trusted you in the beginning.

I would definitely say shipping them in the order the original board orders were received is fairest.

Offline MMKB

« Reply #1897 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 16:36:54 »

I would definitely say shipping them in the order the original board orders were received is fairest.

When all the keyboards have the same level of finish, shipping in the order of shipping payment makes sense. But now shipping by the order/payment date is fairer.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #1898 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 16:42:26 »
>I would definitely say shipping them in the order the original board orders were received is fairest.

Agreed. As someone who camped out the original invoice, and was one of the first 10 to pay, RNG or shipping payment order is unfair to those who were the longest backers.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline NolaSwag

• 60%
« Reply #1899 on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 17:08:10 »
Even though I am far down on the original list :( ... I would have to agree that going by the initial order/payment list would be the most fair way to resolve this situation.
Orange60 | X60 | M60-A | Polaris