geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KAM Outline - GB Live

<< < (3/8) > >>

Magnificent Bureaucrat:
KAM Taskmaster.

I like the idea but is it going to possible to get consistent border placement on each keycap, manu's find it hard enough to get regular legends right.

aicyborg:
I hope this won't come off like I'm telling you what do, but iiiiiis there any chance you'd be willing to reconsider on the stroke/border around each keycap? To me, each keycap has a natural innate border where the sides meet the top and I'm not sure if I love how busy it makes it all look.

Feel free to disregard this as I don't want to discount your artistic vision. I'm just kinda wondering aloud here.

BeesKeys:

--- Quote from: Magnificent Bureaucrat on Fri, 26 May 2023, 17:18:05 ---KAM Taskmaster.

I like the idea but is it going to possible to get consistent border placement on each keycap, manu's find it hard enough to get regular legends right.

--- End quote ---

After seeing KAM Command samples, I and Keyreative are very confident with the consistency we will be able to achieve

BeesKeys:

--- Quote from: aicyborg on Fri, 26 May 2023, 19:17:59 ---I hope this won't come off like I'm telling you what do, but iiiiiis there any chance you'd be willing to reconsider on the stroke/border around each keycap? To me, each keycap has a natural innate border where the sides meet the top and I'm not sure if I love how busy it makes it all look.

Feel free to disregard this as I don't want to discount your artistic vision. I'm just kinda wondering aloud here.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate the feedback, but unfortunately not, the stroke and boarder has been my vision for this set from the beginning.

kajahtaa:
I love it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version