geekhack Marketplace > The Athenaeum

Lycan Giveaway Time!

<< < (2/19) > >>

mylove1431:
resevered

njbair:
What is this "reserved" stuff? There's no points for having your story show up first.

thatsmrdoctortoyou:

--- Quote from: njbair on Sun, 25 October 2015, 20:21:27 ---What is this "reserved" stuff? There's no points for having your story show up first.

--- End quote ---

I was wondering the same thing. Good luck everyone, can't wait to read some stories!

Michael:

--- Quote from: njbair on Sun, 25 October 2015, 20:21:27 ---What is this "reserved" stuff? There's no points for having your story show up first.

--- End quote ---

Happens all the time...

njbair:
I wasn't always like this. My werewolf origin story begins the same as anyone else's: I flipped a V2 at 2x retail and the next thing I knew I had yellow eyes and insatiable bloodlust. At first I tried to fight it, overcome with remorse over the loss of innocent life. But it turns out werewolf me only attacks Redditors so I just gave in.

Being a werewolf isn't so bad, really. It's a convenient excuse for all the leg-humping and floor-urinating I do, and all those extra nipples come in handy way more often than you'd think. If I could change just one thing, though, it would be the butt-licking. The whole time I'm just thinking that it's so gross but I just can't stop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version