Author Topic: The Keyboard of Mistery  (Read 4059 times)

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
The Keyboard of Mistery
« on: Mon, 09 January 2012, 17:45:43 »
I like this one, for it looks very similar to my 4 Cherry G84-4100.
http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard_details.asp?PRODUCT=177

But, I don't know what make/model it is, and what switches it might have. Any info is much appreciated.
Thank you

P.S. Maybe Bruce is available to help.

Offline Bruce

• http://www.keyboardco.com
The Keyboard of Mistery
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 10 January 2012, 08:02:13 »
Hi Poxelclipse.

That's a Sejin SPR-8630. From Korea.
It has a better key size than the Cherry 4100 so a touch typist can slip straight over to it. It is actually about my favorite ever membrane.
Sejin were some of the first keyboards we ever sold, they had a left handed back then, and these. They sell really well into the ergo market where people are looking to get the mouse as close in as they can.
There are a lot of cheapies in the same format now but this one and the Cherry are the only ones I like.

Offline poxeclipse

• Hit me with music ... yes, me friend
The Keyboard of Mistery
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 10 January 2012, 08:40:02 »
Quote from: Bruce;487213
Hi Poxelclipse.

That's a Sejin SPR-8630. From Korea.
It has a better key size than the Cherry 4100 so a touch typist can slip straight over to it. It is actually about my favorite ever membrane.
Sejin were some of the first keyboards we ever sold, they had a left handed back then, and these. They sell really well into the ergo market where people are looking to get the mouse as close in as they can.
There are a lot of cheapies in the same format now but this one and the Cherry are the only ones I like.
So, membrane ! Too bad. But, thank you Bruce.